Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

cphite
Graphmaster Gerbil
Topic Author

Cannot see comments

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:12 am

Not sure if this is a bug on my side or if it's a known issue, but I cannot see the comments under articles when using Chrome - just a blank white space where they should be. I can see the "top comments" list on the right side of the screen, and if I click one of those it takes me to the corresponding article - but again, just a blank space where the comments would be.

I can see them in IE, but who in the heck wants to use IE?

EDIT: Actually, the problem is a bit different. On both browsers, I cannot see the comments on articles if I am logged into the website. If I am not logged in, I can see them.
Last edited by cphite on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jon1984
Gerbil XP

Re: Cannot see comments

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 am

cphite wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug on my side or if it's a known issue, but I cannot see the comments under articles when using Chrome - just a blank white space where they should be. I can see the "top comments" list on the right side of the screen, and if I click one of those it takes me to the corresponding article - but again, just a blank space where the comments would be.

http://techreport.com/news/26152/were-g ... or-a-while
i5 3570K - Nepton 280L - P8Z77-V - 4x4Gb - 290X Gaming 4Gb - 2x F90 - Spinpoint F3 1Tb - S340 - CS750M
MX239H AH-IPS - Ryos MK - Kone Pure Military - HyperX Cloud - Win 10
Xiaomi Mi A2

cphite
Graphmaster Gerbil
Topic Author

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 am

Jon1984 wrote:
cphite wrote:

http://techreport.com/news/26152/were-g ... or-a-while

Ah, okay. Never mind then. I didn't notice the news :)

morphine
TR Staff

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 am

There is a fixed amount of intelligence on the planet, and the population keeps growing :(