Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

khands
Graphmaster Gerbil
Topic Author

E3 2014?

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:48 pm

I find it a little odd that there isn't already a thread on the front page about this but how did everyone think E3 went this year? Personally I spent a lot more time watching videos from Nintendo than I thought I would this year, although most of my favorite announcements came from Sony I think.
X __________________________

JohnC
Gerbil Jedi

Re: E3 2014?

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 am

"Odd"? This is not a gaming site, so aside from few paid promotions of certain games you won't see much on front page :wink:
But yea, I really liked what I've seen, both from Nintendo and from Sony - games like No Man's Sky, new Zelda, new SSB, new Uncharted, new MGS, even TLoU remake should be fun to replay with better visuals. MS is trying to catch up but all they have is a Halo Collection bundle :-/

I also watched new Dragon Age trailers - graphics upgrades look impressive but not sure about the console UI, hopefully the PC GUI will be more extensive and the game's endings won't be some another forced cliche crap which made all your in-game choices irrelevant (like it was in ME3 and DA2). I'm actually more excited about next Witcher.
Gifter of Nvidia Titans and countless Twitch donation extraordinaire, nothing makes me more happy in life than randomly helping random people

LostCat
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:19 am

All I got out of it was yawn, Crackdown 3, and more yawn.
Meow.

NovusBogus
Graphmaster Gerbil

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:21 am

The Wild Hunt is a badass myth so the next Witcher had better be worth the title.