Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

Vrock
Gerbil God
Topic Author

HD: Star Trek TNG Series $479.99

Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:55 am

http://store.superduperclub.net/par-d041964d.html

I've done business with them before and it was fine.

Their shipping's a bit high, but even with shipping it still comes out to be about $84 cheaper than amazon.com.

Now which one of you is gonna buy it for me? C'mon, support your troops :lol: j/k

Scorpiuscat
Gerbil Elite

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:36 am

Thats not a bad price. But I cant imagine trying to wrok my way through 7 seasons worth of episodes.
All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct - Carl Sagan

Vrock
Gerbil God
Topic Author

Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:26 am

Scorpiuscat wrote:
Thats not a bad price. But I cant imagine trying to wrok my way through 7 seasons worth of episodes.

Took me about 4 months to get through my Star Trek the Original Series DVD set....that's 79 episodes, plus special features.

I so want to purchase this, but $500 is a lot of coin to drop on DVDs......arrggh! :evil:

Scorpiuscat
Gerbil Elite

Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:24 am

Vrock wrote:
Scorpiuscat wrote:

Took me about 4 months to get through my Star Trek the Original Series DVD set....that's 79 episodes, plus special features.

I so want to purchase this, but $500 is a lot of coin to drop on DVDs......arrggh! :evil:

Buts it’s cheaper than the Original series DVD sets, you probably dropped close to $300 for 3 seasons, I know I have those 3 DVD sets as well.
All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct - Carl Sagan

Vrock
Gerbil God
Topic Author

Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:11 am

Scorpiuscat wrote:
Vrock wrote:
Scorpiuscat wrote:

Buts it’s cheaper than the Original series DVD sets, you probably dropped close to $300 for 3 seasons, I know I have those 3 DVD sets as well.

I got em for $235 shipped from the same place, yeah. Hey, quit trying to talk me into it, I just got done convincing myself I don't need these. :lol:

Paramount is really getting all they can out of the fans.....pfft. How many other TV series box sets out there do you see going for north of $100 per season. :evil:

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:38 am

Monty Python's Flying Circus is close, but only if you pay full highway-robbery-at-Borders price.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:23 pm

Sent the link to my dad and he ordered it yesterday. Sometimes, its good to be old and rich with no bills. :roll:

On the plus side, I told him that damn well better be left to me in the will and he said sure. Well first he said I'd have to pry it from his cold dead hand but then he relented when I said I'd have him stuffed and propped up on lower Wacker Drive. :lol:
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!

Vrock
Gerbil God
Topic Author

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:58 pm

idchafee wrote:
Sent the link to my dad and he ordered it yesterday. Sometimes, its good to be old and rich with no bills. :roll:

On the plus side, I told him that damn well better be left to me in the will and he said sure. Well first he said I'd have to pry it from his cold dead hand but then he relented when I said I'd have him stuffed and propped up on lower Wacker Drive. :lol:

Not fair. :cry:

The Deep Space Nine season set is even more expensive. See if you can get him to buy that one too. :D