Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

JustAnEngineer
Gerbil God

Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:26 pm

I always thought that Lesley Visser did a decent job on the sideline. Of course, sideline reporters seem mostly to report on injuries rather than much to do with the game.

Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:35 pm

Maybe I just don't like Collingsworth because he is constantly dogging the Colts. *shrug*

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm

5150 wrote:
Maybe I just don't like Collingsworth because he is constantly dogging the Colts. *shrug*

Something similar is why I absolutely cannot stand Tim McCarver during Fox's baseball games on Saturdays.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Usacomp2k3
Gerbil God

Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 am

I get both NFL Network and Big Ten network in HD with Dish. Honestly I didn't watch a game on either of them at all this season *shrug* Thursday was date night in the Fall and it's not on anymore, so not really too helpful. I do like the idea of Big Ten network. Rumor has it that the SEC is contemplating this. If the providers would sell this as a $5-10/month package, I would get it without a question. The games that I care about are almost all SEC, so that'd be nifty.