Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

Corrado
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 pm

pete_roth wrote:
Turn out I WILL pass. I can't wait to add this banhammer trophy to my sig for an entire year. You better put on a show if you want a chance against the unstoppable juggarnaut, that stallion of a man, the classy yet tough PETE UNDASCORE ROTH.

Edit: Hmmm half a game of addia, or a full game of portis?

So... what was that again?

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:13 pm

I don't know who's luckier me last week or you this week. You got Hanukkah from Warner, and Christmas from Gonzales. That's some old baby back ****. You actin' like a real McAsshole out here. :lol:

mattsteg
Gerbil God

Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:50 pm

The real question is who gave him Happy Kwanzaa?

Corrado

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:46 pm

mattsteg wrote:
The real question is who gave him Happy Kwanzaa?

The NYG Defense for coming up with 23 points.

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 pm

I don't have stat tracker so I only figured it was something like that. Sigh, I'll find out tomorrow the finals.

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:02 am

I'm actually quite anxious for tomorrow, it looks like Portis had some kind of night, Doesn't look like 30 points but hey who's counting right?

idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:38 am

well crap, I thought I had stat tracker, I was gonna post a screenie for you.

But I don;t. :oops:
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!

Corrado

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:35 am

pete_roth wrote:
I don't have stat tracker so I only figured it was something like that. Sigh, I'll find out tomorrow the finals.

w000t! Won by 5. Very close and nail biting at least. Good game!

thill9
Gerbil First Class

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:03 am

We'll have to wait for tonight's game to decide the 3rd place winner. I've got dposcorp beat right now by 19.04 points. I was hoping for a slightly better night from Adrian Peterson. Oh well.

Gotta say congrats to Corrado for making sure that pete_roth finished where he belonged... anywhere but 1st. Neither Corrado or Pete left any points on the bench. Great game!!!

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:07 am

Corrado wrote:
pete_roth wrote:

Yeah def, All I needed was Lee to do something, but farve and the pack were not having that so yeah. Good game, good season. Next year!

Dposcorp

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:19 am

Corrado wrote:
pete_roth wrote:

Congrats Corrado. I was hoping pete would win, but you manned up and grew some coconuts. Nice to see a championship won like that. Good job bro. :)

Pete can hang his head high as well, because I checked both your rosters and neither of you left any points on the bench, so you really were the two best teams, put on a nice offensive display, and both showed up to play.

thill9 wrote:
We'll have to wait for tonight's game to decide the 3rd place winner. I've got dposcorp beat right now by 19.04 points. I was hoping for a slightly better night from Adrian Peterson. Oh well.

Gotta say congrats to Corrado for making sure that pete_roth finished where he belonged... anywhere but 1st. Neither Corrado or Pete left any points on the bench. Great game!!!

Thill and I on the other hand kinda stunk it up. Man, I got shafted a few times these last two weeks. Indy's "D" giving up a last second TD cost me 4 pts. Switching out Manning for Garrard cost me another 5 pts.

Galloway got shutdown yesterday, and my league leading kicker Crosby got held to 1 pt.

Lets see if my TE and last WR can cover the 20 Pts I need. Monday night football, so it could happen.

Rolling20s
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:23 am

Congratulations to Corrado. It seems I can't pick a winner to save myself this year, but seeing as how I finished dead last, that doesn't quite surprise me. =)

Corrado

Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:51 am

Thanks all. After being in the playoffs every year since starting, I'm glad I finally won something. In the Keeper League however, I gave up. I had Marc Bulger and ended up with Jeff Garcia who ended up missing 3 games I think at a crucial time that screwed me since it was a 'gametime decision' every week so i didn't get a new QB.