Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

zer0
Gerbil
Topic Author

Giants Parade in NY

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Was anyone at the Giants parade and/or ceremony at City Hall today? More specifically, does anyone have pictures? I actually work right across the street from city hall, and I had a pretty good view from a friend's office, but unfortunately I didn't think to grab my camera. Besides, I wouldn't have stood a chance fighting my way through a crowd full of people like this to get back to my building to get it...
I think the vast majority of people who tell you they have a virus actually mean 'I keep my pictures in the system32 folder and occasionally delete things at random'.

"it boots up so fast the desktop icons fly right off the screen..."

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Re: Giants Parade in NY

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Strahan made an ass out of himself (clips on cnn and espn I believe) and was generally really classless. He could also smuggle in illegal aliens between his toof.

LicketySplit
Gerbil God

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Jebus Pete...its his first RING...give him a break. Im glad it was him instead of Brady :lol:
Just an old sheepdog waiting for some nasty wolves to show...ive got more than enough teeth left.

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:45 pm

LicketySplit wrote:
Jebus Pete...its his first RING...give him a break. Im glad it was him instead of Brady :lol:

Me too but but the whole "STOMP YOU OUT" was pretty lame, event he crowd wasn't into it. They did well, they made like the Steelers 2 years ago, had a more exciting bowl for sure, but he was a douche.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:25 pm

pete_roth wrote:
Me too but but the whole "STOMP YOU OUT" was pretty lame, event he crowd wasn't into it. They did well, they made like the Steelers 2 years ago, had a more exciting bowl for sure, but he was a douche.

I didn't see it live, but I did see clips on TV and they sounded into it to me.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

zer0
Gerbil
Topic Author

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:05 am

I **** you not, Whoopi Goldberg gave the opening speech. I really don't understand what Whoopi Goldberg has to do with the Giants, or the Superbowl, or pretty much anything athletic for that matter...
I think the vast majority of people who tell you they have a virus actually mean 'I keep my pictures in the system32 folder and occasionally delete things at random'.

"it boots up so fast the desktop icons fly right off the screen..."