Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

Rolling20s
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Re: TR Couples 2008 FF

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 am

Fro: my wife wants you to know that the only reason you won this year is because she traded you Andre Johnson. That is all.

=)

Good job this year, everyone. We'll definitely plan on doing this again next year and add to the growing number of TR leagues.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:22 pm

It was alot of fun, really looking forward to next time.

But right now, a fantasy break until it's time to sign up for baseball. Constant team checking for 9 straight months is plenty...:lol:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:32 am

Rolling20s wrote:
Fro: my wife wants you to know that the only reason you won this year is because she traded you Andre Johnson. That is all.

LOL, tell her thanks for Andre! I traded Calvin Johnson for him. Andre's stats took off in the 2nd 1/2 like I had hoped, while Calvin sorta stayed the same. It was very apparent that your wife knew her stuff for sure. My wife and your wife played for that third place trophy so she kinda wants little revenge, too. :) I'll look forward to beating that antlered kitty once again next year :wink: It kinda scared me :lol: Is her avatar you cat? He looks kinda pissed. LOL

Now it's just fantasy hockey for me until next football season. The gap in between makes football season sonething to look forward to even more.

Rolling20s
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 am

Heh, yeah, that's our cat, The Fuzz. He's more than a little bit nuts.