Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

Rolling20s
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Re: TR Significant Others FF 2009

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 am

That clearly sucks. If she's willing, you can send me at least the starter changes she wants, and I can set those for her until Yahoo pulls its head out of its ass.

Maybe use ESPN next year? :-P

idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am

She's going to do that, at least. I hate yahoo
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 am

Man this is the week of lopsided matchups. idchafee is down by 90 going into tonight and I'm up by almost 70, with Frobozz having Miami's D and I still have my TE to play tonight. The closest game is 23 points and it's a final. My "regular" TR league is much closer.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 am

Man not a good week for me in my various leagues. I went 1-7, after going 7-1 last week, heh.

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Derfunk: Wow, I cannot believe you just dropped Anquan Boldin and Calvin Johnson like you did after trading for them. :o

And I'm bitter that others had lower waiver numbers then me and were able to pounce before I did. :x

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:20 pm

i had to get rid of someone because I had two QBs on byes this week. I was more attached to the rest of the guys in that deal. Johnson isn't likely to break out - he's talented, but he plays for the Lions - and Boldin is angry angry angry.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

SpotTheCat
Gerbilus Supremus

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 pm

The thread title had me thinking this was something far more bizarre and kinky.

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Congrats to my wife, I really thought I had won back to back titles in TRSOFF2009. Then that CHI winning kick dropped MIN's defense score just enough to where I lost by like one point. Also congrats to Critical hits and of course that evil kitty "The Fuzz" for being such hard competitors. Kinda cool how we both played our spouses for trophies.

What was the final verdict on having the QB/WR/RB/TE flex? I 100% like it but I'm 50/50 still on the QB being eligible. I think that my team wouldn't have been as good as it was had I not drafted two top QB's early in Brees and Rivers. If it's like that again next year I will be trying to get two top five QB's again since it worked for me.

The return yards thing ws interesting - but I would have preffered that those counted towards the actual player involved instead of the team defense getting those points. Just wish that was different - other then that I liked it. I had drafted some guys early in the draft thinking they would be getting those points, (like Reggie Bush as my RB2) and it didn't work out. I'm sure I'll draft differently next year if that's the case again.

There's also PPR we could try, like .5 fantasy points per reception. I tried a public league like that this year and it was fun.

See you next year!

Rolling20s
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I think I meant to have return yards figured for individual players, but I missed that setting for the league from which I copied the settings for the TRSO this year.

As far as the roster settings, etc, I'm up for any discussion about what to do for next year. I like these settings, but I'd be up for PPR or other changes.