Poll: How far have you overclocked your CPU?

— 2:14 PM on June 15, 2006

How far have you pushed your processor? That's the subject of our latest poll. Are you too shy to touch clock settings at all, or have you managed to double your CPU speed via a state-of-the-art liquid hydrogen cooling system worth more than the rest of your computer put together? Let us know:

How far is your CPU overclocked?

In our last poll, we quizzed voters on their use of power management in desktop PCs. According to the results, 41% of you use AMD's Cool'n'Quiet or Intel's SpeedStep to slow down your desktop CPU in order to conserve power, while the remaining 59% do not.
Tip: You can use the A/Z keys to walk threads.
View options

This discussion is now closed.