Poll: USB thumb drive capacity

— 2:44 PM on August 10, 2007

We've whipped up a new poll for your voting pleasure. This week, we're tackling USB thumb drives. They're everywhere these days, and capacities are growing at an impressive rate. I have a few floating around the Benchmarking Sweatshop, including a nearly indestructible Corsair Survivor GT that packs a whopping 8GB. What about you? What's your highest capacity thumb drive?

Last week, we asked whether your system's audio came from your motherboard or a discrete sound card. The results were almost split down the middle, with 52% rocking integrated audio and the remaining 48% packing a sound card.

Tip: You can use the A/Z keys to walk threads.
View options

This discussion is now closed.