Happy Monday, GeForce owners. There's a fresh set of beta graphics drivers waiting for you.
Numbered 334.67, this latest beta release seems to be all about SLI and 3D Vision profiles. Nvidia has added three of the former and a dozen of the latter. The company also promises "numerous tweaks and changes" to "ensure maximum performance and system stability across all titles," though it doesn't get into specifics on that front.
In case you're wondering, the new SLI profiles are for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Gas Guzzlers, and HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft. The new 3D Vision profiles, meanwhile, enable stereoscopic goodness in the following games:
- Assassin's Creed III – Rating now "Excellent"
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now "Excellent"
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now "Good"
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now "Excellent"
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now "Good"
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now "Excellent"
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now "Good"
- Saints Row IV – Rating now "Good"
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now "Excellent"
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now "Good"
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now "Good"
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
The drivers should be downloadable through the GeForce.com driver search page. Emphasis on should. The 334.67 betas appear in the search results for me (so long as I filter for beta releases in the last drop-down), but the download page that comes up is eerily blank.
Weird. Maybe you'll have better luck. (Thanks to TR reader SH SOTN for the tip.)
|Asus brightens up its Z170 Pro Gaming mobo with Aura RGB LEDs||5|
|iPad sales stabilize in Apple's fiscal 2016 third quarter||35|
|Seagate Nytro family now includes a 2TB M.2 SSD||9|
|Crucial fills out MX300 SSDs with 275GB, 525GB, and 1TB models||18|
|Nvidia and AMD ease 360-degree video production with new APIs||16|
|AMD FireRender is now the open-source Radeon ProRender||8|
|AMD Radeon Pro graphics cards bring Polaris to content pros||45|
|Radeon Pro Solid State Graphics keeps big data close to the GPU||84|
|Pascal powers up pro graphics with Nvidia's new Quadros||32|
|Now you can install Crysis directly on the video card!||+50|