Happy Monday, GeForce owners. There's a fresh set of beta graphics drivers waiting for you.
Numbered 334.67, this latest beta release seems to be all about SLI and 3D Vision profiles. Nvidia has added three of the former and a dozen of the latter. The company also promises "numerous tweaks and changes" to "ensure maximum performance and system stability across all titles," though it doesn't get into specifics on that front.
In case you're wondering, the new SLI profiles are for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Gas Guzzlers, and HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft. The new 3D Vision profiles, meanwhile, enable stereoscopic goodness in the following games:
- Assassin's Creed III – Rating now "Excellent"
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now "Excellent"
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now "Good"
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now "Excellent"
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now "Good"
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now "Excellent"
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now "Good"
- Saints Row IV – Rating now "Good"
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now "Excellent"
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now "Good"
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now "Good"
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
The drivers should be downloadable through the GeForce.com driver search page. Emphasis on should. The 334.67 betas appear in the search results for me (so long as I filter for beta releases in the last drop-down), but the download page that comes up is eerily blank.
Weird. Maybe you'll have better luck. (Thanks to TR reader SH SOTN for the tip.)
|Break records with EVGA's GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin Hydro Copper Gaming||12|
|Intel patches new vulnerabilities in its Management Engine||16|
|National Stuffing Day Shortbread||17|
|Tuesday deals: a 4K monitor, a 1 TB SSD, and much more||18|
|Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 goes for a minimalist style||3|
|Marvell takes Cavium under its wing for $6 billion||2|
|Deals of the day: Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs on the cheap and more||37|
|Aorus K9 Optical keyboard senses strokes with infrared light||15|
|ROG Strix XG32VQ and XG35VQ fuse fast VA panels with FreeSync||21|
|Working on it.||+17|