Happy Monday, GeForce owners. There's a fresh set of beta graphics drivers waiting for you.
Numbered 334.67, this latest beta release seems to be all about SLI and 3D Vision profiles. Nvidia has added three of the former and a dozen of the latter. The company also promises "numerous tweaks and changes" to "ensure maximum performance and system stability across all titles," though it doesn't get into specifics on that front.
In case you're wondering, the new SLI profiles are for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Gas Guzzlers, and HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft. The new 3D Vision profiles, meanwhile, enable stereoscopic goodness in the following games:
- Assassin's Creed III – Rating now "Excellent"
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now "Excellent"
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now "Good"
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now "Excellent"
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now "Good"
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now "Excellent"
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now "Good"
- Saints Row IV – Rating now "Good"
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now "Excellent"
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now "Good"
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now "Good"
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
The drivers should be downloadable through the GeForce.com driver search page. Emphasis on should. The 334.67 betas appear in the search results for me (so long as I filter for beta releases in the last drop-down), but the download page that comes up is eerily blank.
Weird. Maybe you'll have better luck. (Thanks to TR reader SH SOTN for the tip.)
|Silverstone's Strider Titanium PSUs are ready for a high-power future||4|
|VR180 video bridges the gap between YouTube and VR||0|
|Steam 2017 Summer Sale, part deux||12|
|Deals of the week: Z270 mobos, spinning storage, and more||2|
|G.Skill readies up for X299 with quad-channel DDR4 at 4200 MT/s||7|
|Asus' VivoBook S510 is an ultrabook for the budget crowd||9|
|Windows Insider Build 16226 gives users a look at GPU utilization||19|
|Steam's 2017 Summer Sale is downright hot||45|
|Asus XG-C100C NIC breaks the gigabit barrier||33|