Happy Monday, GeForce owners. There's a fresh set of beta graphics drivers waiting for you.
Numbered 334.67, this latest beta release seems to be all about SLI and 3D Vision profiles. Nvidia has added three of the former and a dozen of the latter. The company also promises "numerous tweaks and changes" to "ensure maximum performance and system stability across all titles," though it doesn't get into specifics on that front.
In case you're wondering, the new SLI profiles are for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Gas Guzzlers, and HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft. The new 3D Vision profiles, meanwhile, enable stereoscopic goodness in the following games:
- Assassin's Creed III – Rating now "Excellent"
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Rating now "Excellent"
- Battlefield 4 – Rating now "Good"
- BioShock Infinite – Rating now "Excellent"
- Far Cry 3 – Rating now "Good"
- Hitman: Absolution – Rating now "Excellent"
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Rating now "Good"
- Saints Row IV – Rating now "Good"
- Sniper Elite V2 – Rating now "Excellent"
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Rating now "Good"
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Rating now "Good"
- Warframe – Laser sight and shadows fixed
The drivers should be downloadable through the GeForce.com driver search page. Emphasis on should. The 334.67 betas appear in the search results for me (so long as I filter for beta releases in the last drop-down), but the download page that comes up is eerily blank.
Weird. Maybe you'll have better luck. (Thanks to TR reader SH SOTN for the tip.)
|The Tech Report attends Silicon Valley Virtual Reality 2016||4|
|Nvidia teases Pascal GeForces amid GTX 1000-series rumors||7|
|Philips' new 43-inch monitor might make native 4K practical||32|
|Alleged Kaby Lake CPU shows its face in SiSoft Sandra database||12|
|Dell will become Dell Technologies after its EMC buyout||4|
|Nvidia and Samsung settle long-running patent litigation||14|
|Oculus Rift demos go on the road starting May 7||13|
|Antec's P9 Window is a mid-tower case with a view||23|
|Nvidia 365.10 drivers are Game Ready for MOBAs and Forza Apex||16|
|LOVE THIS ARTICLE. MORE OF THIS PLEASE.||+43|