Deal of the week: Corsair's 750D case and four fans for $100
We've got a little of everything in this week's deal post, starting with a sizable discount on a nice Corsair case bundle:
- TigerDirect has a bundle made up of Corsair's Obsidian 750D enclosure and four 120-mm Cougar Vortex PWM fans for $99.99 after two mail-in rebates worth a combined $50. As a reminder, the 750D is a TR Recommended award winner, and it normally sells for about $160. Getting it for 100 bucks with some extra fans is a pretty good deal, I'd say.
- At Newegg, MSI's GeForce GTX 660 Gaming graphics card is down from $169.99 to $139.99 after a $30 mail-in rebate. The card has higher-than-reference clock speeds, a nice dual-fan cooler that should be reasonably quiet, and a free copy of Watch_Dogs thrown in for good measure.
- Newegg is also offering Acer's Acer G7 G237HLbi, a 23" IPS monitor, for $119.99 if you enter the $20-off promo code EMCPCHF57 at checkout. The display has a 1920x1080 resolution, 6-ms gray-to-gray response time, 250 cd/m² luminosity, 1000:1 contrast, and mostly positive user reviews so far. Hard to go wrong with an IPS display that size for $120.
- On the storage front, PNY's XLR8 240GB solid-state drive is down to $99.99 after a $10 mail-in rebate at Newegg. That works out to about 42 cents per gigabyte—and that's for a drive with a SandForce controller and a top write speed of 475MB/s. Again, not bad.
- Finally, Newegg has WD's Red 4TB hard drive for $159.99 after a $15-off promo code (EMCPCHE22). The Red is primed for RAID and NAS configs, and it's covered under a three-year warranty, which is generous by today's standards.
Those are the deals that caught my eye today. As always, if you've come across anything else, feel free to link it in the comments below. Your gerbil compatriots will appreciate the gesture.