What are your New Year's resolutions?
We've made a few New Year's resolutions here at TR that we'd like to share with you. Here they are:
- Don't accidentally destroy expensive P4 engineering samples while playing "shock it" by rubbing feet on office floors.
- String razor wire along walls of Canadian hardware testing sweatshop operation.
- Implement third and fourth user account systems to better confuse readership.
- Kick the ass of 2CPU.com folding team, either in folding or in real-life "geek rumble."
- Successfully hide fully functional comment post editing feature from readers for yet another year.
- Introduce "fully random" comment sorting option to address user complaints about current inverse sorting.
- Continue calling RealTek ACL650 an audio chip rather than a codec without readers noticing.
- Switch graphs over to pie charts.
On a more serious note, what are your resolutions for the new year?