This August, something else is coming to Texas besides the heat!QuakeCon is like nothing else in its size, scope, and quality. You really ought to consider going this year. Sign up and get more info at the QuakeCon website.
The 10th Annual QuakeCon is Ground Zero for hardcore gamers around the world, August 11-14. As the largest four-day gaming festival in North America, more than 6,000 rabid game fans are expected to attend this celebration of "peace, love and rockets."
There will be plenty to keep you busy at this year's event:
And you can bet that there will be a few other surprises for you as well! You know you want to experience this first hand, and not read about it; so shoot us an e-mail so we can get you set up with press credentials for the 10th Annual QuakeCon.
- Attend a keynote address by id Software co-founder and lead programmer John Carmack
- Get a first look at QUAKE 4 multiplayer gameplay
- Get the latest details on Enemy Territory: QUAKE WARS
- Go to two over-the-top, wild parties
- Check out the $150,000 Nvidia Championships at QuakeCon
- Meet Jon Farhat, visual effects supervisor, DOOM feature film
- Attend the popular overclocking workshop sponsored by HardOCP
|A technology overview of the Aimpad R5 analog keyboard||2|
|Microsoft helps hardware companies make VR more affordable||4|
|Intel P3100 M.2 SSD has datacenters in mind||7|
|Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard merges comfort and style||22|
|Surface Studio puts the iMac on notice||64|
|Microsoft Surface Book i7 packs a bigger punch and more batteries||40|
|G.Skill KM570 MX keyboard goes back to the basics||4|
|Intel's Purley server platform won't use 3D XPoint memory||4|
|In the lab: EVGA's GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Superclocked graphics card||40|
|Signing your posts is daftly redundant. Meadows||+30|