Tamadoge is not new for NFT enthusiasts and the millions of investors who participated in its successful presale. This play-to-earn crypto fared better than every expert’s prediction during the presale and proudly raised up to $20 million. But now, people involved with TamaDoge have a new reason to rejoice and head to its arcade as soon as possible. TamaDoge has finally added its 5th installment of successful NFT arcade games and is launching it today.
The game is called Tama Run and is about running around in a bone-chilling graveyard to avoid devils, ghouls, ghosts, and other such haunted spirits. In this game, players will get to experience the same level of fun and entertainment as they did with 4 arcade games previously launched. Let us take a look at what is expected from the launch of Tama Run as the Bybit listing for the TAMA token inches closer.
Tama Run – the newest addition in Tamadoge’s sensational arcade
Tamadoge arcade launched way back after the P2E project’s official whitepaper mentioned it in detail. If you have no idea how an NFT arcade game has made such a stir in the market, then we don’t blame you, as TamaDoge is nothing less than a P2E sensation. The new game, Tama Run, will follow the same format as the previous four games, despite being quite unique.
Both casual gamers and Tamadoge supporters find these arcade games pure fun and easily accessible, which has allowed the community to grow even larger. But what sets Tama Run apart from other arcade game titles is the need for players to hone their skills to avoid those lurking in the shadows. Throughout their run, players will be collecting rewards and whatnot to climb the leaderboard and unlock a bigger prize.
Here are Tama Run’s special attributes:
- Just like the other arcade games launched by Tamadoge, Tama Run will also have a free practice mode for casual gamers.
- For more serious players who want to earn through Tama Run will have to enter the P2E mode and have credits as well as one of the three Tamadoge NFTs.
- Having either common, rare, or Ultra Rare Tamadoge NFT will provide you with better chances of winning.
- Each of the three Tamadoge NFTs will help players in the game to sprint for their lives by offering a variety of skills and strength attributes.
Success of Tamadoge Arcade
The leaderboard we mentioned earlier rages a fierce competition among all Tamaverse champions who play enthusiastically in P2E mode. Prizes for reaching the top of leaderboards are distributed every single week to new winners. According to the rules, those who end up on the leaderboard as part of the top 20 in the weekly competition stand a chance to win a huge prize pool.
Tamadoge CEO Jon Bishop has publicly commented in a press release that Tamadoge arcade games are making great progress if we consider the statistics. For example, as of now, a total of 81,000 credits have been purchased from the official platform for the purpose of playing. These arcade games are consistently gaining new monthly active players and currently have up to 17,000 such players.
As a result of its growing popularity and play-to-earn opportunities, Tamadoge arcade games have paid a total of $270,323 in TAMA to date to players winning on leaderboards. Now it could be your turn. Stop waiting for another shot at such a lucrative P2E opportunity and play Tama Run today. Who knows, maybe you could be the newest entry on the Tamadoge arcade leaderboard?
Exploring Tamadoge arcade games prize pool & rewards
Before you decide to join the Tamadoge arcade fun, let’s check out what’s in store for new players. First off, the leaderboard is open to all, and it has a separate prize pool that resets on a weekly basis. The same player could win every week if they are persistent and never give up. Here’s what you need;
- Credits are critical to be able to play the P2E game as mentioned earlier. The current price for joining the competition starts with an entry package worth 100 arcade credits which is worth up to $600 TAMA tokens. A total of 3 credit packages are available for gamers including 500 and 1,500 credits.
- Next comes the prize pool distribution which shares 50% of total winnings to the leaderboard winners. 10% of the prize pool goes to the Tamadoge staking pool but p to 40% is used for marketing efforts and game development.
- The 1st grade winners in the competition get 40% of the total prize pool share whereas those who come 2nd and 3rd, receive 20% and 10% respectively.
Bybit voting competition for TAMA owners
The best thing about Tamadoge as a P2E crypto project is not only that it’s making serious advancements through its meme coin based gaming ecosystem. But the fact that its native token, TAMA, is also accomplishing new things is a key aspect. Tamadoge has launched its fifth arcade game to get more players in its ecosystem, but its native token TAMA is also preparing for a new listing campaign.
Soon enough, TAMA will be listed on the world’s fifth-ranked crypto exchange, Bybit, which is being celebrated through an exciting competition. To participate in this, TAMA enthusiasts will have to sign up on Bybit and make a first-time deposit to claim $50 worth of TAMA. The goal right now is to amass at least 500 such deposits to secure TAMA’s listing on this popular exchange.
Tamadoge has been a clear winner ever since the memecoin first shared plans for launching a P2E ecosystem. It has recorded 4 consecutive successes as arcade games like Tama Blast, Rocket Doge, To the Moon, and Super Doge. Chances are that Tama Run is meant to succeed as TAMA wins Bybit listing competition with its community support