12 Best Crypto Presales to invest in May 2023
Crypto presales provide investors with a chance to invest in new projects early and potentially lock in significant returns, as many presales appreciate in price throughout the presale stage and then when they list on exchanges.
However, it’s important to do your research to ensure you find high potential cryptocurrency presales from verified teams, and to avoid potential scams.
In this guide, we analyze the best upcoming crypto presales of May 2023, such as AiDoge and ecoterra. Read on to discover the best crypto presale campaigns for maximum upside potential this year.
The Best Crypto Presales to Invest in 2023
Here are the 12 best crypto presales to invest in May 2023, according to our view:
- AiDoge (AI) – Overall, AiDoge is the best crypto presale right now. The project is building an innovative tool that can instantly generate memes. Users simply need to type in the meme they want, and AiDoge will create it. AI tokens are required to use the tool, giving them real-world utility. The AiDoge presale is still ongoing and has already raised almost $9 million. Those investing today will secure a discounted price before AiDoge is listed on an exchange.
- yPredict (YPRED) – yPredict will appeal to presale investors seeking exposure to artificial intelligence and machine learning. Put simply yPredict is using these emerging technologies to host predictive models. These models enable users to make informed trading crypto decisions without any manual input. The yPredict presale is selling YPRED tokens at a discount, with more than $1 million raised so far.
- Ecoterra (ECOTERRA) – This sustainable project is developing a decentralized ecosystem to make the world a greener place. It rewards people for recycling their unwanted items in reverse vending machines. Ecoterra will also support carbon offsetting and recycled raw materials. Investors can buy its native token, ECOTERRA, via the ongoing presale. $4 million has already been raised.
- Deelance (DLANCE) – This presale project is creating a fairer and more cost-effective freelancing ecosystem. Rivaling the likes of Upwork and Fiverr, Deelance connects workers and clients via the blockchain. What’s more, Deelance is developing a metaverse that will support virtual office ownership. All payments in the Deelance ecosystem are made in DLANCE. Investors can buy DLANCE tokens today via the ongoing presale.
- Launchpad (LPX) – Launchpad is building the home of Web 3.0 products. The platform enables casual investors to gain exposure to NFTs, fractionized real estate, play-to-earn games, and much more. Its native LPX tokens must be staked to access the best Web 3.0 features. This includes private presale campaigns and discounted fees. The Launchpad presale has just launched, giving early investors the lowest price possible.
- Chimpzee (CHIMPZ) – This presale project is focused on good causes, including planting trees and saving endangered animals. Those contributing to this cause will earn rewards, distributed in CHIMPZ tokens. Users can also earn rewards when buying Chimpzee merchandise and by playing its zero-tolerance game.
- RobotEra (TARO) – RobotEra is building a metaverse universe that will support socialization, games, earning opportunities, and real estate development. Regarding the latter, users can buy virtual plots of land that are backed by NFTs. Users can then construct virtual buildings, such as hotels, villas, and stadiums.
- Swords of Blood (SWDTKN) – This NFT game is attracting a lot of attention in the play-to-earn space. Its multiplayer game will be compatible with PCs and smartphones, enabling players to earn tokenized rewards across multiple devices. This is a fast-paced hack-and-slash game with AAA-quality graphics. The Swords of Blood presale is now in the final stage.
- Merix Coin (MERIX) – Merix Coin is developing a decentralized ecosystem focused on referral marketing. The project claims that the industry is currently dominated by large-scale players, making it difficult for smaller entities to enter the market. Merix Coin solves this issue through the blockchain, ensuring that the referral marketing space is fair and transparent.
- Arealeum (ARE) – Arealeum is building an all-in-one investment platform for fractionized assets. The project provides access to difficult-to-reach markets, such as foreign real estate and private renewable energy companies. Users will need ARE tokens to make investments on Arealeum. Moreover, ARE holders can vote on which investments the project should focus on.
- Gummys (GMY) – This presale project is building a mobile gaming ecosystem that will host play-to-earn games. Its self-proclaimed “Super App” is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Gummys can also be accessed via a Google Chrome browser extension. 7.5% of the GMY token supply will be sold via an upcoming presale.
- CyberConnect (CYBER) – CyberConnect is creating a sea-change in the social media sector. The project is building a decentralized social media platform on the blockchain, protecting privacy and ensuring that users own their content. The CyberConnect platform will also alleviate censorship.
The projects from the above crypto presale list are analyzed extensively in the following sections.
Reviewing the Top Crypto Presales – Expert Insights
This section takes an in-depth look at the best crypto presales in the market right now. We focus on presales that are backed by solid projects with innovative concepts or products.
We also give preference for presales offering a discounted entry price for early investors. But do remember that you should conduct your own research prior to investing in presales.
1. AiDoge (AI) – Overall Best ICO Crypto to Buy in [Cur_Year]
AiDoge is currently offering the best crypto presale right now. Almost $9 million has been raised from early investors seeking a first-mover advantage. That said, those investing in the presale today will still secure a discounted price before the tokens are listed on exchanges.
The reason we like AiDoge is its artificial intelligence-backed meme tool. This tool enables users to create memes from text prompts. Each meme is unique and can be shared online. For example, suppose you want to create a meme that “highlights the misery of returning to work after a two-week holiday”.
This simple text prompt is that AiDoge needs to create a meme with a suitable image. Moreover, users can edit their memes and even secure ownership via an NFT. This will create an entirely new market, enabling users to buy, sell, and trade memes. Those wishing to create memes on AiDoge will need to buy credits.
Credits can only be bought with the project’s native token, AI. This utility token could witness huge demand once the AiDoge tool is launched to the public. In the meantime, investors can secure an allocation of AI tokens at presale prices. AI tokens come with other use cases too.
For example, AI tokens can be staked for passive rewards. These rewards are distributed in AiDoge credits, which can be used to create additional memes. AI tokens are also used as the platform’s reward currency. For example, AiDoge is creating a public wallet that will display the most popular memes.
Those behind memes that are voted onto the public wall will earn additional AI tokens. All in all, the use cases for this new cryptocurrency token makes AiDoge the best crypto presale to invest in. That said, AiDoge is building an unproven product that is yet to be launched to the public.
As such, it remains to be seen how popular its meme-generation tool will become. On the flip side, the size of this marketplace should not be understated. This is because millions of memes are shared on social media every day. And most of these memes are repurposed, offering nothing new. This is where AiDoge could stand out, as each meme is unique from the next.
Those looking to buy AiDoge tokens during the presale can use ETH, USDT, or BNB. Credit cards (KYC required) are also accepted. Currently, the presale price for AI tokens is $0.0000308. There will be further price increases as each presale stage sells. The exchange listing price for AiDoge is confirmed at $0.0000336.
Check out our guide on how to buy AiDoge tokens via the presale.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
2. yPredict (YPRED) – Blockchain-Based Marketplace for AI and Machine Learning Models
yPredict is another top crypto presale that caught our attention. It is building a blockchain-based marketplace that will host predictive models. Each model is backed by AI and machine learning and developed by quants and data scientists. yPredict prediction models serve many purposes from within the crypto trading arena.
For example, there will be predictive models that enable traders to analyze market data autonomously. This removes the need to manually perform technical analysis. Instead, the yPredict predictive model will highlight flagged indicators, such as volume, volatility, sentiment, and market depth.
Additionally, yPredict predictive models will cover AI signals, providing users with key data on which coins to buy and sell. Although yPredict models are developed by third-party experts, each goes through a testing phase. This is initiated by the yPredict decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
Anyone holding YPRED tokens will be part of the DAO and be able to test and vote on new predictive models. But those wishing to use a predictive model outside of the testing phase will need to pay a monthly subscription. Fees are paid in YPRED, ensuring the tokens have a use case. YPRED can also be staked, enabling holders to receive a share of subscription revenues.
This perk is offered as a reward for temporarily locking the tokens out of circulation, and for supporting the project.
The main risk to consider with this crypto presale is that it is developing a brand-new concept. There is no trading history to base our analysis on, so we can only focus on the fundamentals of the whitepaper. What’s more, until the final product is developed, it remains to be seen how much revenue its predictive models will generate.
That said, these risks are built into the investment thesis. After all, the yPredict presale is offering a huge discount to early investors. Currently, presale investors can buy YPRED at just $0.07. This offers an immediate upside of over 70%, considering YPRED will be listed at $0.12 after the presale.
Check out our guide on how to buy yPredict tokens via the presale.
Tokens available in presale
MATIC, USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
3. Ecoterra (ECOTERRA) – Bridging the Gap Between Recycling and Web 3.0 Technologies
Ecoterra is a new crypto presale bridging the gap between recycling and Web 3.0 technologies. First and foremost, it has developed an innovative concept, recycle-to-earn. This means that users will earn tokenized rewards for recycling unwanted or consumed goods. This includes everything from clothing and tech to glass, bottles, and plastics.
Either way, the recycled goods will need to be scanned via the Ecoterra app and then deposited in a local reverse vending machine. The app will then credit the user’s wallet with ECOTERRA tokens. There is every belief that this concept will revolutionize the recycling industry through real-world incentivization.
Those earning ECOTERRA tokens can use them to invest in green projects, such as planting trees. ECOTERRA can also be used to buy tokenized carbon credits. This enables users to offset their carbon footprint. That said, ECOTERRA will trade on crypto exchanges after its presale. This means that ECOTERRA tokens can also be cashed out.
Ecoterra is also developing products that will appeal to global brands. This includes an impact tracker that highlights green contributions, such as using recycled products or offsetting carbon emotions. Ecoterra is also building a global database that will enable companies to source and buy recycled raw materials.
Payments can be made in ECOTERRA, giving the token further utility. This sustainable project is already enjoying a successful presale, with almost $4 million raised so far. Discounts are still available for early investors looking to invest in Ecoterra from the ground up. The Ecoterra presale accepts ETH, USDT, and credit cards (KYC required).
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, Bank Card
4. Deelance (DLANCE) – Invest in the Future of Decentralized Freelancing Agreements
Deelance is revolutionizing the trillion-dollar freelancing market. Currently, there are several leading platforms that are popular with freelancers, including Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer. However, these platforms come with many disadvantages for both freelancers and clients alike.
For example, the Deelance whitepaper notes that Fiverr charges clients 5.5% when hiring a freelancer. The same service is charged at just 2% on Deelance. Moreover, Deelance notes that freelancers are charged 20% on Upwork and Fiverr. While at Deelance, freelancers are charged just 10%.
Deelance is a blockchain-based ecosystem, meaning that payments are frictionless. Clients will initially pay for the work upfront with DLANCE tokens, which are deposited into a smart contract. Once the working agreement is over, the smart contract will release the DLANCE tokens to the freelancer. Moreover, this is done instantly, with no holding period or additional fees.
Deelance is also implementing Web 3.0 technologies into its freelancing ecosystem. For example, once freelancers submit work to clients, this is backed by an NFT. This ensures that clients protect the work they have paid for, including copyright claims. Additionally, Deelance is also building a metaverse that will enable freelancers to own virtual offices.
Do note that the metaverse concept is quickly becoming oversaturated, so investors should consider the risks of increased competition. That said, there are currently no metaverse ecosystems aimed at the Gig Economy. The Deelance presale has raised almost $1 million so far. Currently, DLANCE is selling at $0.038. The exchange listing price is set at $0.057.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, Bank Card
5. Launchpad (LPX) – Consumer-Focused Ecosystem Providing Seamless Exposure to Web 3.0 Investments
Launchpad is developing an ecosystem that will enable consumers to invest in Web 3.0 products. Put simply, Web 3.0 refers to the next generation of the internet. This includes many emerging technologies, such as blockchain, crypto, NFTs, and the metaverse. However, accessing the most promising Web 3.0 investments can be challenging for novices.
This is where Launchpad comes in. Not only will Launchpad offer seamless access to difficult-to-reach investments but at affordable minimums. For example, Launchpad will enable investors to buy a small stake in real estate and other high-value assets. Investments will be tokenized by NFTs, enabling Launchpad users to buy and sell with ease.
Moreover, Launchpad will offer real-time market insights into hundreds of cryptocurrencies. This includes easy-to-understand metrics, such as risk-reward scores and broader market sentiment. Additionally, Launchpad will also offer access to private presales and NFT launches. This is in addition to unreleased blockchain games and metaverse experiences.
The Launchpad ecosystem is self-sufficient. This is because LPX tokens must be staked to access core features. For example, for every 25,000 LPX staked, users receive one ticket for private NFT launches. Moreover, Launchpad charges fees to access its products. Those staking LPX will receive preferential pricing.
LPX tokens are now being sold at a presale discount. Almost $500,000 has been raised, and LPX is currently priced at $0.0445. The hard cap target has been set at $12.5 million. As such, the presale is still in its early stages, so investors can still secure the best price possible. The LPX exchange listing price has been set at $0.0565.
Check out our guide on how to buy Launchpad tokens via the presale.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
6. Chimpzee (CHIMPZ) – Earn Income by Fighting Climate Change and Saving Endangered Animals
Chimpzee is one of the best crypto presales for combining good causes with passive income. It is focused on a variety of causes, including planting trees and saving endangered animals. By making a positive impact on the environment, users can earn tokenized rewards.
For example, those buying Chimpzee merchandise will receive a rebate in CHIMPZ tokens. Moreover, Chimpzee is also developing an NFT marketplace. Those holding CHIMPZ tokens will receive a share of the collected trading fees. Another way to earn CHIMPZ tokens is by playing the Chimpzee zero-tolerance game.
Its proprietary game is focused on defeating poachers and saving animals in a fun and interactive way. The Chimpzee presale has just launched. CHIMPZ tokens are currently being sold at $0.0005. Like many of the best crypto presales discussed today, this offers an attractive discount. After the presale, CHIMPZ will be listed on exchanges at $0.00185 – 270% above the current price.
7. RobotEra (TARO) – New Metaverse Presale Project With Virtual Land Ownership
Robotera is the best crypto presale to gain exposure to the metaverse. Built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, the RobotEra metaverse will enable players to socialize and explore new virtual worlds. What’s more, RobotEra will also enable users to own a slice of its metaverse through virtual land ownership.
In a nutshell, users will first need to find a suitable plot of land to buy. The transaction will then be completed in TARO, the native token of this project. Users can then construct real estate buildings on their land. RobotEra has developed a simple tool for this purpose. This will enable complete beginners to build their dream property.
For example, users could build a stadium, host virtual experiences, and then sell tickets. Or, users could build a hotel to rent out the rooms. Either way, RobotEra enables users to earn income within its metaverse ecosystem. The RobotEra presale is in stage two, having raised $1.2 million. TARO tokens are currently priced at $0.023. This will increase to $0.025 in the next stage.
8. Swords of Blood (SWDTKN) – Immersive NFT Game on the Polygon Network With Tokenized Rewards
Swords of Blood is one of the best presales from the NFT gaming space. This is a role-playing game based on a hack-and-slash concept. As such, players should expect plenty of blood and guts. Moreover, the game follows the player-vs-player (PvP) mechanism. This means that Swords of Blood enables players to compete against others online.
What’s more, the game can be run in 4k at 60fps when using a PC. That said, Swords of Blood will also be available as an iOS and Android app. Not only is Swords of Blood a fun multiplayer game but it also enables players to earn tokenized rewards. These rewards are distributed in the project’s in-game currency, SWDTKN.
Another benefit of Swords of Blood is that it is built on the Polygon blockchain. This ensures that in-game transactions are fast, scalable, and cost-effective. The Swords of Blood presale is currently in its final stage. Those investing today will pay just $0.08 per SWDTKN token. Swords of Blood will hold its initial DEX offering (IDO) after the presale at a launch price of $0.10.
9. Merix Coin (MERIX) – Decentralization of the Referral Marketing Industry Through the Blockchain
Merix Coin is creating a sea-change in the global referral marketing industry. Put simply, referral marketing enables brands to spread the word about their products and services through current and prior customers. However, accessing the best referral networks can be challenging, especially for smaller companies and startups.
This is where Merix Coin comes in. In a nutshell, Merix Coin is building a decentralized ecosystem that will support referral marketing on the blockchain. Access will be provided to brands of all sizes, from self-employed freelancers to large companies. The ‘MerixNetwork’ will also enable brands to foster new relationships, with connections backed by NFTs.
Users will also be able to buy and sell plots of land in the ‘Merixland’ ecosystem. Land can be rented out to other users, promoting passive rewards. The Merix Coin ecosystem is backed by MERIX tokens. MERIX is required to access the project’s referral marketing network and invest in land. The Merix Coin presale is currently in stage one and accepts USDT, MATIC, and ETH.
10. Arealeum (ARE) – Real Estate & Start-up Investment Ecosystem
Arealeum has developed an all-in-one ecosystem for investing in difficult-to-reach markets. For example, foreign real estate, hotel resort developments, fine art, and private energy companies. Either way, all investments on Arealeum will be fractionized. This enables casual investors to gain exposure to alternative markets with ease.
That said, investors will need the project’s native token, ARE, to invest in assets. Those holding ARE will also be able to vote on which investment markets should be targeted.
Arealeum will also engage in regular token buybacks, providing additional value to investors. What’s more, fractional assets will trade on the Arealeum marketplace. This ensures that investments are liquid. Arealeum is built on the Ethereum blockchain for increased security. ARE tokens are currently in presale and can be bought at just $0.04.
11. Gummys (GMY) – Upcoming Crypto Presales Offering Exposure to a Super App of Mobile Games
Gummys is developing a ‘Super App’ that will host play-to-earn games. Mobile games will be provided by third-party developers across multiple genres and niches. All games within the Gummys ecosystem will enable players to earn GMY tokens. This is the native in-game currency backing Gummys super app.
Gummys will also enable players to socialize in a transparent and safe environment. This includes watching others play games and adding users to their friend lists. Gummys will also enable in-game assets to be backed by NFTs. For example, a video clip of a player hitting an all-time high score. The Gummys presale will offer 7.5% of the total token supply.
12. CyberConnect (CYBER) – Decentralized Social Media Platform Where Users Own Their Content
The final project to consider on this list of the best crypto presales is CyberConnect. In a nutshell, CyberConnect is developing a decentralized social media platform on the blockchain. It aims to solve many real-world issues associated with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
For example, the decentralized nature of CyberConnect ensures that privacy is protected. Moreover, users will own all of the content that they share, such as photos and videos. Full control remains in the hands of users at all times and content is never stored on centralized servers.
CyberConnect will also enable users to monetize their content through subscriptions and tipping. Unlike current social media leaders, payments go directly to the creator. Furthermore, payments are made in CYBER, the project’s native token. The upcoming CyberConnect presale is about to start, with CYBER being sold at $1.80 each.
What Is A Crypto Presale?
Presales offer access to brand-new cryptocurrencies because they are listed on an exchange. This means investors can secure a new cryptocurrency before the general public, offering a first-mover advantage.
Crypto presales, also known as initial coin offerings (ICOs), enable blockchain startups to raise money from investors.
The project will sell its proprietary tokens in exchange for an established cryptocurrency like Ethereum or Tether. The funds raised from a crypto presale will enable the startup to finance its operations.
- After the crypto presale stage is over, the tokens will then be listed on an exchange.
- This enables people to buy and sell the tokens in the open market.
- The hope is that the presale tokens will increase in value. If it does, the presale investor will make a return on their investment.
The key attraction of crypto presales is they offer access to new cryptocurrencies before they are launched to the public. This usually offers preferential pricing, with presale investors securing a discount.
However, not all presales go to plan. While some have gone on to generate significant gains, others decline in value. As such, seasoned investors will usually diversify across dozens of different presale campaigns.
How Do Crypto Presales Work?
Crypto presales enable investors to buy new cryptocurrencies before they are listed on an exchange. Wondering where to buy presale crypto tokens? In most cases, presales are run directly on the project’s website.
The process works as follows:
- First, the investor will need to do some research on the crypto presale. This means reading the whitepaper to assess the potential of the crypto being sold.
- Next, if the investor likes the project, they will need to head over to its presale website. In most cases, the presale will accept established cryptocurrencies like ETH or USDT.
- The investor will then need to connect their wallet to the presale to transfer the crypto tokens. In return, the investor will receive the new tokens created by the presale project.
Most crypto presales come with a soft and hard target. This is the minimum and maximum amount the project seeks to raise, respectively.
After the presale has finished, the project will then list the tokens on an exchange. This is often a combination of centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Being listed on an exchange enables the token to appreciate in value. This will happen if there is strong demand for the token. However, if there are more sellers than buyers, the value of the token will depreciate.
This is much the same as any other asset, like stocks and currencies.
How To Find New Crypto Projects Before Release
Finding the best crypto presale projects is no easy feat. More and more startups are taking this funding route, so sourcing the next crypto gem is increasingly becoming difficult.
Here are some handy tips on how to find cryptos before they launch:
Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms are an effective source for finding the best crypto presales. After all, presale projects will be keen to spread the word to the masses.
Reddit is a good starting point in this regard. The forum is used by millions of cryptocurrency stakeholders, from investors and traders to developers and academics.
For example, the CryptoMoonshot subreddit has 1.9 million members. This subreddit discusses low-cap cryptocurrencies that have the potential to explode. Many projects in this subreddit are in the presale stage.
Twitter is also worth considering when searching for the best crypto presale. Many presale projects have a strong Twitter following, enabling them to provide real-time updates to investors.
Research the Best Crypto Presale Platform
Another angle when searching for the best crypto presales is a data aggregation platform like CoinMarketCap. The platform has a live calendar that details upcoming presales.
For an even greater list of upcoming presales, consider ICOdrops. This platform displays hundreds of current and upcoming presales, with full details of the tokenomics for each project.
Review the Tokenomics
The tokenomics of a crypto presale is very important. This highlights the total supply of the tokens being created and how they will be allocated.
- For example, AiDoge has created one trillion AI tokens.
- It will sell 50% of the total supply via its presale.
- The remaining 50% will be used to fund the project.
- This includes product development, marketing, exchange liquidity, and other operations.
Investors should ensure that the tokenomics are sufficient to finance the long-term growth of the presale project.
Read the Whitepaper
Presale investors should also read the project’s whitepaper. This should be readily available on the project’s website.
A well-written whitepaper should explain the fundamentals of the project and what real-world problems it solves. The whitepaper should also have a clear roadmap, displaying its quarter-by-quarter objectives.
Are Crypto Presales Safe?
Presales, and cryptocurrencies in general, largely operate in an unregulated market. Unlike initial public offerings, the laws surrounding presales are very loose. This means that not all presales are legitimate. On the contrary, crypto presale scams are increasingly becoming common.
The unregulated nature of crypto presales increases the risk factor. Some of the best practices to stay safe when investing in presales includes independent research and due diligence. As noted above, a thorough assessment of the whitepaper and roadmap objectives is paramount.
Moreover, presale investors should only risk a very small percentage of their portfolio on a single project. This will mitigate the risk of investing in a presale that doesn’t succeed. This is why seasoned investors will diversify across many presale opportunities.
Investors should also remember to use a suitable wallet when investing in presales. Providers like Metamask and Trust Wallet have a great reputation for security and user-friendliness.
And finally, just remember that after the crypto presale has finished, there are no guarantees the value of the token will rise. Having a firm understanding of market volatility will help prepare presale investors.
How To Get Into A Crypto Presale?
Investing in crypto presales is relatively straightforward for those with prior experience. However, first-time investors might find the process intimidating.
To help clear the mist, here’s an overview of how to buy presale crypto tokens. To provide context, we are using the AiDoge presale for this walkthrough.
- Like many presales, AiDoge accepts established cryptocurrencies as payment. This includes ETH, USDT, and BNB. First-time investors can buy one of these tokens from a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance or OKX.
- After buying an accepted cryptocurrency from an exchange, download a suitable wallet. As noted above, Metamask and Trust Wallet are great options.
- After downloading and installing the chosen wallet, set it up. This usually entails creating a password and writing down the backup passphrase. Then, copy the wallet’s address to your clipboard.
- Now go back to the crypto exchange where you bought ETH, USDT, or BNB. Request a withdrawal from the exchange and paste the copied wallet address as the receiving destination.
- The tokens should arrive in the wallet in several minutes. Next, visit the AiDoge presale website and look for the order box on the right-hand side.
- Choose which cryptocurrency to use as payment from ETH, USDT, or BNB. Then type in the number of AiDoge tokens to buy. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to proceed.
- Finally, connect your wallet to the AiDoge website and confirm the presale purchase. The crypto tokens in the wallet will be transferred to AiDoge. After the presale has finished, the tokens can be claimed.
Most crypto presales follow the same structure as discussed above. But do check this before proceeding.
In summary, crypto presales offer exposure to new digital tokens that are yet to launch to the public. Presale investors will often secure a discounted cost price as an incentive to invest early.
After the presale concludes, the tokens will then be listed on an exchange. One of the best crypto presales discussed today is AiDoge.
AiDoge has capitalized on artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to create an innovative meme-generation tool. The tool enables users to generate unique memes with its native token, AI.
The AiDoge presale is currently in its latter stages, with almost $9 million already raised. Check out the AiDoge presale today before the hard cap target is reached.
How Do I Get Presale Crypto?
Are Crypto Presales ICOs?
What is the Minimum Amount For Presale Crypto?
What is the Best Presale Crypto 2023?
How Can I Find Out About Upcoming Crypto Presales?
How Can I Participate In A Crypto Presale?
Is The LunaOne Crypto Presale Over?
And that covers the end of our guide on the best crypto presales. Just remember that crypto presales are inherently risky, so ensure that you do your own research before proceeding.