20 New Upcoming Binance Listings in May 2023: Invest Ahead of the Curve
As the world’s largest crypto exchange, new tokens listed on Binance will often witness significant growth. For this reason, traders often look to invest in coins before they list on Binance.
The trick is finding new Binance listings before the announcement is made. Binance has a rigorous process for deciding which new coins it will list on the exchange, and with new cryptos popping up all the time, guessing correctly isn’t always straightforward.
In this guide, we explore the best potential upcoming Binance listings for May 2023. We’ll look at crypto presale projects and newly listed tokens that have the utility, investor interest, and price potential to make it onto Binance in the near future.
20 New Upcoming Binance Listings to Consider in 2023
Listed below are 20 potential upcoming Binance listings to consider:
- AiDoge (AI) – AiDoge is a brand-new crypto project currently in presale, raising almost $9 million to date. Through smart contracts and artificial intelligence, AiDoge enables users to create memes. The process simply requires users to enter text explaining the meme they want, and AiDoge automates the output. Due to the hype being created, AiDoge has every chance of being listed on Binance.
- yPredict (YPRED) – yPredict is also a new presale project that has the potential to be listed on Binance. Its decentralized ecosystem supports prediction models that help traders stay informed. This includes market insights, technical indicators, and trading signals. YPRED tokens are required to buy predictive models. Those staking YPRED will receive a share of revenues.
- Ecoterra (ECOTERRA) – Binance is known to favor projects that contribute to the environment, so Ecoterra is another cryptocurrency to watch. It has developed an ecosystem that rewards users for recycling consumables, such as plastic or glass bottles. This presale project is also aimed at the business-to-business sector, where manufacturers can buy recycled raw materials with ECOTERRA tokens.
- Deelance (DLANCE) – Deelance is bringing the freelancing economy to the blockchain. Its peer-to-peer marketplace offers competitive fees and frictionless payments to workers and recruiters. Completed works are backed by NFTs, ensuring that clients can verify they own the material. Deelance is also developing its gig economy in the metaverse, including virtual co-working spaces. This project has every chance of being the next cryptocurrency to list on Binance.
- Launchpad (LPX) – Launchpad is tipped to become the home of Web 3.0 investing. Its platform is user-friendly and enables consumers to access complex products, such as private presales, fractionized real estate, and metaverse tokens. LPX tokens have real-world utility, as they need to be staked to access core features. LPX is currently in presale, enabling investors to enter a position before the Binance listing application.
- FLOKI (FLOKI) – FLOKI is one of the most recent new Binance listings in 2023. Often considered one of the best meme coins to buy, FLOKI will initially trade in the Binance Innovation Zone. FLOKI continues to perform well, with 12-month gains of almost 250%.
- Pepe (PEPE) – Pepe is the perfect example of how brand-new, unproven projects can be listed on Binance. While Pepe was only launched in April 2023, it is already trading in the Binance Innovation Zone. What’s more, Pepe has generated gains of over 2,500% since its launch, making it one of the best-performing cryptocurrencies this year.
- Radiant Capital (RDNT) – Launched in 2022, Radiant Capital is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that supports interest yields and loans. The platform is built on the Arbitrum network, meaning low-cost and scalable DeFi transactions. Although Radiant Capital has a market capitalization of just $83 million, it is one of the latest new Binance cryptocurrency projects to be listed.
- Arbitrum (ARB) – Although Arbitrum was founded in 2018, its native token ARB, was launched as recently as March 2023. This is yet another example of a new cryptocurrency launch that secured an early Binance listing. That said, due to increased market volatility, ARB is trading 90% below its listing price. On the flip side, this offers a huge discount for value investors.
- Liquity (LQTY) – Liquity is a decentralized lending protocol that offers LUSD loans against ETH. Crucially, this comes at an APR of 0%. Liquity has since been added to Binance, and it currently has a market capitalization of over $120 million.
- Synapse (SYN) – This project is a cross-chain communication platform that supports various services. This includes token swaps, staking, and yield farming. Currently, Synapse supports 18 blockchain networks. This includes Ethereum, Arbitrum, Binance Smart Chain, Optimism, and Fantom. Binance announced in February 2023 it will be adding SYN tokens to its Innovation Zone.
- Gains Network (GNS) – Gains Network is a decentralized trading platform that specializes in crypto derivatives. This enables traders to go long or short on crypto with leverage of up to 150x. Gains Network also supports leveraged stocks and currencies. Over the prior 12 months, GNS tokens have increased in value by over 530%.
- Rocket Pool (RPL) – Rocket Pool has a decentralized staking pool that enables Ethereum holders to earn a yield on their tokens. While APYs fluctuate based on market conditions, Rocket Pool is currently offering an APY of over 5%. An APY of nearly 7% is available when running an Ethereum node via Rocket Pool.
- Magic (MAGIC) – This blockchain project has developed an ecosystem for play-to-earn games. Built on the Arbitrum network for efficiency, Magic has already launched 10 games across multiple genres. All supported games enable players to earn MAGIC tokens and NFTs.
- Osmosis (OSMO) – Osmosis is one of the latest Binance listings, with the project specializing in interchain liquidity pools. The project supports decentralized token swaps across multiple networks. Osmosis also supports earning tools, including staking and yield farming.
- Aptos (APT) – Aptos has built a proprietary, layer 1 blockchain network for the Web 3.0 era. Its network has a theoretical throughput of 150,000 transactions per second. Moreover, Aoptos supports smart contracts and decentralized applications. Binance has previously made strategic investments in Aptos. APT tokens now trade on Binance’s primary exchange.
- GMX (GMX) – This is another decentralized exchange supporting leveraged cryptocurrencies. Recently listed on the Binance Innovation Zone, GMX supports leverage of up to 50x. There is no requirement to open an account, as trades are funded directly from the user’s wallet.
- Stargate Finance (STG) – Stargate Finance offers DeFi products across eight different blockchains. This includes Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Metis, Arbitrum, Fantom, and Optimism. Stargate Finance users can earn interest via staking and liquidity pool, as well as swap tokens.
- Optimism (OP) – Optimism is a popular layer 2 network for the Ethereum blockchain. It enables ERC-20 tokens to remain on Ethereum while benefiting from increased efficiency. Currently, Optimism has a market capitalization of $570 million.
- Lido (LDO) – Lido is also one of the latest cryptocurrencies to list on the primary Binance exchange. The project enables users to stake a selection of PoS tokens, including Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, and Polkadot. APYs currently average 4-5%.
In-Depth Analysis of Binance Upcoming Coin Listings
To maximize returns, seasoned investors will look for upcoming Binance listings before the announcement is made. The best way to achieve this goal is to focus on new and innovative projects that contribute to the blockchain economy.
This is because Binance is known for its strict listing criteria, meaning it only accepts solid projects. Read on to discover our analysis of potential Binance new crypto listings.
1. AiDoge (AI) – Overall Best ICO Crypto to Buy in 2023
AiDoge is a new cryptocurrency project that has created a lot of hype in recent weeks. The project is currently in the midst of its presale campaign, raising nearly $9 million so far. Its hard cap target is $12.5 million, so the AiDoge presale is nearing its conclusion. Nonetheless, AI tokens are currently still available at a discounted price.
After the presale concludes, AiDoge could be one of the new Binance coin listings. This is because of how innovative its proprietary product is. Put simply AiDoge has developed a decentralized tool that can create memes. The underlying technology utilizes artificial intelligence to generate memes from text prompts.
This enables users to create any meme of their choosing without needing to manually design one. The AiDoge tool is automated, meaning it takes just seconds to generate a unique meme. This will create a sea-change on social media, as the same memes are often shared millions of times. With AiDoge, each meme is different from the next.
Like many tools that are backed by artificial intelligence, users need ‘credits’ to generate AiDoge memes. Credits can easily be purchased with the project’s native token, AI. AiDoge will only accept AI tokens as a payment currency. As such, this could create demand for AI tokens as more people wish to create memes.
Those holding AI tokens can also earn free credits through the AiDoge staking tool. Moreover, all memes generated on AiDoge can be minted as NFTs. This innovative approach enables users to prove they own the meme. Moreover, this enables memes to be traded online via the blockchain.
Although AiDoge has many notable features, there is no guarantee that it will be listed on Binance. Furthermore, AI tokens will fluctuate in value like any other cryptocurrency. This means that presale investors should expect volatility once AI tokens are listed on exchanges. Therefore, those wishing to proceed with the AiDoge presale should first consider the risks.
The presale is currently offering AI tokens at $0.0000308. This is 8% below the project’s confirmed exchange listing price. Presale investors can use BNB, ETH, or USDT to buy AI tokens. AiDoge has also integrated a debit/credit card facility on its presale dashboard. Do note that this will require a quick KYC process.
Here’s our detailed guide on how to buy AiDoge tokens.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
2. yPredict (YPRED) – Seamlessly Navigate the Crypto Trading Market via Predictive Models
yPredict is shaking up the crypto analysis industry through predictive models. Its ecosystem was built by developers, quants, and data scientists to capitalize on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Its predictive models enable complete beginners to make informed investment decisions without prior trading experience.
For example, yPredict models can analyze real-time cryptocurrency trends and present the results in a user-friendly way. This could be an alert about a new cryptocurrency that is witnessing extreme buying pressure. Similarly, yPredict models yield technical analysis insights and chart recognition patterns.
The platform will also release automated trading signals. The signals cover suggested entry and exit order prices on the respective crypto. For example, yPredict might suggest buying XRP at $0.39, with a stop-loss and take-profit of $0.32 and $0.70 respectively.
Before predictive models are listed on the yPredict marketplace, they are tested by the community. This is to ensure the model is fit for purpose. The testing phase is conducted by the yPredict DAO, and all results are published. Once a predictive model passes the vetting stage, yPredict users can subscribe.
Monthly subscription fees are paid in YPRED, yPredict’s native token. We also like that YPRED holders can stake their tokens. This entitles users to 10% of subscription fees that are generated from predictive model sales. yPredict is currently running its presale campaign, enabling investors to buy YPRED at a discount.
Here’s our detailed presale guide on how to buy yPredict tokens.
Tokens available in presale
MATIC, USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
3. Ecoterra (ECOTERRA) – Recycle-to-Earn Blockchain Infrastructure Incentivizing Positive Changes
Upcoming Binance listings are often reserved for green and sustainable projects like Ecoterra. This is a newly founded project that incentivizes people to recycle. Here’s how it works; consumers will first need to download the Ecoterra app and find their nearest reverse vending machine (RVM).
The latter enables users to offset their environmental footprint by taking the carbon credits out of circulation. ECOTERRA will also be listed on exchanges. This enables people to convert their recycling rewards into cash. In addition, Ecoterra is building a decentralized network of recycled raw material suppliers.
The network will also cover distributors and other stakeholders in the supply chain. This means that companies can source recycled materials and pay with ECOTERRA tokens. The main risk with this presale project is that it has extremely ambitious goals. Ecoterra will need sufficient resources to build a global network of RVMs.
That said, Ecoterra will address this risk by partnering with brands that already have RVMs installed, such as supermarket chains and gas station providers. Those looking to invest in the Ecoterra presale can do so at just $0.0085. After the presale campaign, which has already raised $4 million, ECOTERRA will be listed on exchanges at $0.01. A Binance listing application is also likely.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, Bank Card
4. Deelance (DLANCE) – Low-Cost and Frictionless Freelancing Agreements on the Blockchain
Deelance is making the gig economy a fairer and more accessible place. Just like Fiverr and Upwork, Deelance will enable clients to connect with freelancers. However, Deelance has been developed with Web 3.0 technologies, ensuring that freelancers and clients get a better deal.
For example, the Deelance platform will operate on the Ethereum blockchain, and transactions will be conducted by smart contracts. Furthermore, Deelance payments are made in DLANCE. This is the native ERC-20 token that fuels its ecosystem. In turn, freelancers will get paid quickly and without needing to worry about currency exchange rates.
Moreover, freelancers are only charged 10% when completing jobs. Deelance states that Upwork and other legacy platforms charge upwards of 20%. Clients will also be attracted to Deelance for the low fees on offer. For example, instead of paying 5.5% on Fiverr, Deelance clients are charged just 2%.
We also like that freelancers are protected from non-payment issues. This is because the smart contract releases the DLANCE tokens once the work is completed. Clients are protected too, as the work must be approved before payment is made. Moreover, we found that Deelance has a fair resolution system that is transparently backed by the blockchain.
These innovative features could result in DLANCE being one of the next upcoming Binance listings. However, Deelance is still in the presale stage. It is selling DLANCE tokens to early investors at $0.033. The next stage of presale will increase the price to $0.038. Price increases will continue until the final presale stage, where DLANCE will sell for $0.057.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, Bank Card
5. Launchpad (LPX) – Exclusive Access to Private Web 3.0 Investment Products
Launchpad is another presale project that aims to be one of the next upcoming Binance listings. The project is simplifying the world of Web 3.0 investments via its blockchain-based ecosystem. The platform will enable retail clients to build a portfolio of Web 3.0 products without prior experience or large capital investment.
Instead, many of the Web 3.0 investments sourced by Launchpad can be accessed with a few dollars. But first, investors must stake LPX tokens, the project’s native cryptocurrency. In doing so, investors will secure an allocation of selected private-round presales. An allocation will also be secured for private NFT launches.
Moreover, those staking LPX will have access to unreleased play-to-earn games. This enables users to trial blockchain games before the general public. In turn, they can assess whether or not to invest in the game’s ecosystem token. Another feature of Launchpad is tokenized real estate holdings.
For example, imagine a $10 million hotel resort in Florida. Traditionally, the resort would only consider investments from accredited investors and institutions. But with Launchpad, the platform will secure a stake in the project and fractionize the tokens into small amounts. This paves the way for retail clients to access alternative asset classes.
Launchpad is also developing a decentralized exchange (DEX). This will support everything from NFTs and cryptocurrencies to fractionalized real estate. The DEX will be backed by market-leading liquidity providers. To buy LPX tokens today before the impending exchange listings, check out the Launchpad presale. Currently, LPX is selling for just $0.0445.
Tokens available in presale
USDT, ETH, BNB, Bank Card
6. FLOKI (FLOKI) – Popular Meme Coin Recently Added to the Binance Innovation Zone
FLOKI is a meme coin that was launched in mid-2021. Like many meme coins, FLOKI is a dog-themed project with little use case. Notwithstanding, FLOKI remains popular with meme coin investors and has generated notable returns since its launch. For example, CoinMarketCap notes that FLOKI was initially priced at $0.0000042.
Currently, FLOKI is trading at $0.000035, representing end-to-end growth of 870%. That said, FLOKI is trading at a huge discount of 88% when compared to its 2021 peak. As such, many investors continue to build their FLOKI holdings while prices are cheap. This is reflected in its recent performance, as FLOKI is up almost 250% in the prior 12 months.
FLOKI is one of the best new crypto on Binance. Like most new listings, FLOKI will initially trade on the Binance Innovation Zone. FLOKI can be traded against USDT and TUSD. The project currently has a market capitalization of just $340 million. This offers an attractive entry point for the next bull run.
7. Pepe (PEPE) – Trending Meme Coin With 2,500% Gains in Just Over a Month
Pepe is also one of the latest Binance new listings. Just like FLOKI, Pepe will initially trade in the Binance Innovation Zone. However, Pepe stands out for the speed that the token was added to the exchange. This is because according to CoinMarketCap, Pepe was only launched on April 18th, 2023.
By May 5th, 2023, Binance announced that Pepe would be listed on its platform. This highlights that even new cryptocurrencies have the potential for a Binance listing. One of the main driving forces behind Pepe’s listing is the token’s unprecedented growth since launching. In just over a month of trading, Pepe has increased in value by over 2,500%.
8. Radiant Capital (RDNT) – Decentralized Finance Ecosystem Built on the Arbitrum Network
Radiant Capital is one of the newest upcoming Binance listings for 2023. This decentralized finance platform was launched in 2022 and was built on top of the Arbitrum network. This means that Radiant Capital facilitates fast, scalable, and low-cost transactions.
Moreover, Radiant Capital also supports the Binance Smart Chain, with additional networks in the pipeline. Currently, Radiant Capital is offering 4.09% and 5.73% on USDT and ETH deposits.
The platform is well collateralized, as borrowers pay an APY of 14.42% and 12.73% when borrowing USDT and ETH respectively. The project’s native token, RDNT, now trades on Binance against USDT, BTC, and TRUD. At just $83 million, Radiant Capital has a very modest market capitalization. Since launching in July 2022, RDNT has increased by over 60%.
9. Arbitrum (ARB) – Layer 2 Solution for Ethereum With Over 220 Bridged ERC-20 Tokens
The rise of Arbitrum has been nothing short of remarkable. Put simply, this is a layer 2 solution for the Ethereum blockchain. ERC-20 tokens can bridge their smart contracts to Arbitrum to benefit from lower transaction fees. Moreover, bridging to Arbitrum makes ERC-20 tokens a lot more scalable.
For instance, Ethereum can handle just 30 transactions per second (TPS). While Arbitrum can handle up to 40,000 TPS. These increased efficiencies mean that over 220 ERC-20 tokens have since bridged to the Arbitrum network. That said, while Arbitrum was founded in 2018, ARB tokens were only listed on exchanges in March 2023.
This hasn’t prevented some of the world’s largest tier-one exchanges from listing ARB, including eToro, KuCoin, Kraken, and Binance. The hype surrounding ARB hasn’t resulted in growth as expected. On the contrary, ARB is down 90% from its initial listing price. Nonetheless, this presents a notable entry point for new investors.
10. Liquity (LQTY) – Decentralized Lending Protocol Offering 0% APR Loans
Launched in 2021, Liquity is a lending protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain. Liquidity enables users to borrow LUSD at an APY of 0%. LUSD is the native stablecoin backing the project. In order to secure 0% financing, borrowers need to put up ETH as collateral.
This is at a collateral ratio of 110%, ensuring that the Liquidity protocol is protected against bad debts. This means that for every $100 worth of LUSD borrowed, $110 worth of ETH must be put up as collateral.
In addition to its stablecoin, Liquidity also has an ecosystem token, LQTY. Investors can earn LQTY tokens when depositing LUSD into a liquidity pool. LQTY holders can also stake their tokens to earn a share of issuance fees. Binance recently announced that LQTY would be added to its Innovation Zone.
11. Synapse (SYN) – Cross-Chain Communication Platform Supporting Interest-Earning Products
Synapse, which was added to the Binance Innovation Zone in February 2023, has developed a cross-chain communication network. This enables developers to deploy apps across 18 different blockchains. This includes Ethereum, Fantom, Binance Smart Chain, Optimism, and Arbitrum.
Synapse also supports cross-chain interest products, enabling investors to earn a yield on their idle tokens. For example, those staking the project’s native token, SYN, will currently earn an APY of over 56%. Yield farming pools are also supported. This includes an APY of over 8% when farming Optimism and USDC.
Those buying Synapse on Binance today will currently secure a huge discount when compared to its prior highs. For example, Synapse surpassed a market capitalization of over $260 million in September 2022. Currently, however, Synapse is valued at just $89 million. This discount will appeal to long-term investors of this project.
12. Gains Network (GNS) – Leveraged Trading Suite With 12-Months Gains of Over 530%
Gains Network is a decentralized trading suite, specializing in crypto derivatives. This enables traders to buy crypto with leverage of up to 150x. What’s more, Gains Network also supports crypto short-selling. The platform comes packed with analysis tools, and there is no requirement for traders to register an account.
As such, Gains Network supports anonymous trading. This derivatives platform also supports leveraged stocks and currencies. The latter offers leverage of up to 1,000x on major pairs. Gains Network is backed by its native ecosystem token, GNS.
This is one of the best-performing tokens over the prior 12 months, with gains of over 530%. Binance recently announced that GNS tokens would be listed on its exchange across two trading pairs. This includes GNS/BTC and GNS/USDT. Currently, Gains Network has a market capitalization of just over $170 million.
13. Rocket Pool (RPL) – Decentralized Staking Pool to Earn Yields on Ethereum
Launched in 2018, Rocket Pool is an established cryptocurrency project that specializes in Ethereum staking pools. Users simply need to connect their wallets and deposit ETH into a staking pool to start earning interest. Rocket Pool offers two options in this regard.
First, there is a simple staking pool for casual investors, requiring a minimum deposit of just 0.01 ETH. The APY on this staking pool is currently over 5%. The second option is to run an Ethereum node via Rocket Pool. This requires a deposit of at least 8 ETH but pays a higher APY of almost 7%.
Rocket Pool is backed by RPL tokens. RPL is the rewards currency that enables stakers to increase their yields. According to CoinMarketCap, RLP has achieved growth of over 150% in the prior 12 months. Currently, Rocket Pool has a market capitalization of almost $1 billion. RLP tokens were listed on Binance in February 2023.
14. Magic (MAGIC) – Blockchain-Based Gaming Guild With Play-to-Earn Rewards
MAGIC is a blockchain-based gaming guild that currently supports 10 titles. This includes the Beacon, Kuroro, Knights of the Ether, and Bitmates. All supported games follow the play-to-earn format. This enables players to earn MAGIC tokens as they progress through games.
Moreover, all Magic games run on the Arbitrum network. As noted earlier, this means that gaming transactions are fast, cost-effective, and scalable. Magic games also enable players to own in-game assets via NFTs. For example, skins, weapons, and boosters. NFTs can also be bought and sold on the Magic marketplace.
MAGIC tokens are currently performing well, with steady 12-month returns of almost 40%. With a market capitalization of just over $190 million, there is still plenty of upside available. Moreover, MAGIC tokens were listed on Binance in late 2022 and currently trade against BTC, USDT, and BUSD.
15. Osmosis (OSMO) – Interchain Liquidity Lab With Token Swaps and Earning Tools
Osmosis is an up-and-coming interchain liquidity lab that supports multiple services. Built on the Cosmos blockchain, Osmosis enables traders to swap tokens without requiring a third party. Token swaps can be conducted across multiple networks and fees are competitive.
Osmosis also enables investors to earn interest on idle tokens. This includes staking and yield farming pools. The project’s native token, OSMO, allows holders to vote on key governance decisions. OSMO was recently added to the Binance Innovation Zone and currently trades with a market capitalization of over $300 million.
16. Aptos (APT) – Proprietary Layer 1 Blockchain With up to 150,000 Transactions Per Second
Aptos is a layer 1 blockchain with its own proprietary network. This blockchain was built for the Web 3.0 era, with Aptos supporting up to 150,000 transactions per second. This is in addition to low fees and fast transaction speeds. Apotos can also handle smart contracts, enabling developers to build decentralized applications.
Aptos has received strategic investments from many notable parties, including Binance. As such, it will come as no surprise to learn that APT tokens now trade on the primary Binance exchange. That said, APT has stagnated since it was launched in late 2022 – with growth of under 2%.
17. GMX (GMX) – Decentralized Perpetual Exchange With 50x Leverage
GMX is a decentralized exchange that specializes in perpetual contracts. These are similar to futures contracts but have no expiry date. GMX enables traders to buy and sell dozens of cryptocurrencies with leverage of up to 50x. What’s more, trades can be funded from the user’s wallet, so there is no requirement to open an account.
GMX operates on two networks, Arbitrum and Avalanche. This provides its trading suite with premium efficiency. Furthermore, the platform distributes 30% of collected trading fees to GMX holders. This provides exposure to the platform’s success while enabling holders to earn passive income. GMX trades on the Binance Innovation Zone against BUSD, BTC, and USDT.
18. Stargate (STG) – DeFi Tools Across 8 Different Network Standards
Stargate Finance is making waves in the decentralized finance space. Currently, almost $440 million worth of crypto tokens are deposited in Stargate Finance liquidity pools. It supports token swaps, staking pools, and yield farming across eight different blockchain standards.
This covers Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Metis, Arbitrum, Fantom, and Optimism. Stargate Finance also enables users to stake its native token, STG.
This currently yields an APY of 18%. STG holders also have governance rights, enabling them to vote on key proposals. Stargate Finance is one of the most recent tokens to list on Binance. The project currently has a market capitalization of just $120 million. STG prices have been stagnant over the prior 12 months, with growth of just 1.5%.
19. Optimism (OP) – Bridging Framework to Make Ethereum Projects More Efficient
Optimism has developed a layer 2 solution for Ethereum projects. This means that ERC-20 tokens bridging to the Optimism network will benefit from increased efficiency. Just like Arbitrum’s layer 2 solution, Optimism provides faster, cheaper, and more scalable transactions.
Optimism is backed by OP tokens. Unlike most newly launched projects, Optimism did not run a presale. Instead, it airdropped OP tokens when the network launched. This has resulted in a major decline in value, with many airdrop recipients selling their tokens. That said, Optimism is available to buy at a heavily discounted price.
For example, CoinMarketCap notes that Optimism was initially trading at $3 when the tokens were launched. But currently, the same tokens can be purchased at just $1.70. Recognizing that Optimism has huge potential in the blockchain arena, OP is now one of the best new coins on Binance.
20. Lido (LDO) – Bridging Framework to Make Ethereum Projects More Efficient
Launched in 2021, Lido is a decentralized platform offering liquid staking solutions. This enables investors to deposit ETH into a staking pool and receive stTokens in return. Investors can then use their stTokens to access DeFi services within the Lido ecosystem.
Lido has since begun supporting other blockchain networks, including Solana, Polygon, and Polkadot. The project’s native token, LDO, permits governance rights in the Lido DAO. LDO currently has a market capitalization of $1.8 billion. Over the prior 12 months of trading, LDO has increased by 55%. Binance recently added LDO to its exchange.
How To Know When Binance Will List A Coin?
The official Binance website is the only credible source for finding newly Binance listed coins. The platform has a dedicated page for this purpose.
This list of Binance coins is shown in reverse-chronological order, based on the date and time of the listing. Binance will also list the cryptocurrencies that the coin will trade against. This is usually USDT and BTC.
Do note that oftentimes, Binance will list new coins in its Innovation Zone. This is a separate trading area from its primary exchange.
The Binance Innovation Zone usually lists new cryptocurrencies and/or those with a small market capitalization. This is because these coin types are often more volatile than more established, larger-cap cryptos.
How To Find New Coin Listing On Binance?
The Binance website is the only official source for new listings. That said, many projects will make the announcement before being added to the Binance crypto list.
This comes with both its pros and cons.
On the one hand, if the project announces to its community (usually via Twitter or Telegram) that the token will be listed on Binance, this offers a superb opportunity for investors. This is because a coin will often appreciate quickly on receipt of the news.
On the flip side, not all Binance listing announcements made by crypto projects are legitimate. The idea here is to create hype so that more people buy the coin. The developers will then dump the coins after the price appreciation.
As such, it’s best to stick with the official source when searching for new coins coming to Binance.
What Is Binance New Coin Listing Alert?
It can be handy to sign up for a third-party alert service to be notified when Binance announces a new listing. However, it is important to check the official Binance website for confirmation. This is because not all Binance listing alert services are credible.
Some websites offer a Binance new listings alert service. These platforms simply scrape listing data from the official Binance website. Just be sure to check the official Binance new crypto listings page to confirm the alert.
Nonetheless, this can be beneficial for investors. After all, once Binance announces it will list a coin, it will often witness rapid growth. This is because Binance is the largest crypto exchange globally.
If a coin trades on Binance, it has exposure to over 100 million traders. Not only that, but a Binance listing is an issue of credibility, especially for new, up-and-coming projects.
As such, the best new Binance listings can offer sizable returns for those investing as soon as the news breaks.
How Often Do New Coins Get Listed On Binance?
New Binance listings are few and far between these days. This is because Binance is a lot more selective in which projects it lists. Plus, most new Binance listings start on the Innovation Zone before moving to its primary exchange.
Historically, Binance would list new cryptocurrencies very regularly. At one point, the exchange had more than 650 cryptocurrencies listed across thousands of pairs.
However, Binance has since changed its approach. Currently, its primary exchange hosts 350 cryptocurrencies – a major decline from the 650+ it previously listed.
That said, the Innovation Zone is where most upcoming Binance listings now go. As noted, the Innovation Zone is for smaller cryptocurrencies that experience greater levels of volatility.
In summary, searching for the next Binance new crypto listings is a popular strategy undertaken by both short and long-term traders. This is because coins often witness a rapid bull run after being listed on Binance.
The trick is investing in coins before the official announcement is made. This enables investors to maximize the upside after the listing is confirmed.
Overall, we found that AiDoge has a great chance of being listed on Binance. Its ongoing presale has already raised almost $9 million, and its AI meme-generation tool is creating a lot of hype.
The AiDoge presale is approaching its hard cap, so investors will need to hurry should they wish to invest.