Personal computing discussed

Moderators: Captain Ned, emkubed

 
Starfalcon
Gerbilus Supremus
Topic Author
Posts: 11920
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:43 am
Location: Evergreen Park, IL
Contact:

dont ya mean type - Reqiescat in Pace

Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:16 pm

[Update 2016-05-10: Due to an unfortunate incident involving a well-intentioned mod and a phpBB bug, a number of pages have been lost off the head of this thread. Some of the missing content is still available in the Internet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20150906092 ... hp?t=10288 --jbi]

Wipes tear from the moment.....It is amazing how far this thread has not come, all 1K posts of it. Brings back the memories of when it was started.
Image
Abit BP6 2X 300A@450 mhz, 1.5 GB PC133 ECC, Renditon Verite V2200, SB AWE32, Adaptec 2940U2W, 4.3GB Quantum Atlas 10K, Plextor Ultraplex
 
imi
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: england
Contact:

Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:52 pm

one problem is which idiot counted (yes i do know it says on index) but then again i think i can geuss *winks at drake*
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:54 pm

imi wrote:
one problem is which idiot counted (yes i do know it says on index) but then again i think i can geuss *winks at drake*


Calling your biggest fan an idiot?!?!

Tsk tsk... fuh shame!!! :-?
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
HowardDrake
Grand Gerbil Poohbah
Posts: 3523
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Action Jim's Rumpus Room
Contact:

Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:55 pm

ZooTech wrote:
imi wrote:
one problem is which idiot counted (yes i do know it says on index) but then again i think i can geuss *winks at drake*


Calling your biggest fan an idiot?!?!

Tsk tsk... fuh shame!!! :-?


I'm used to it from her :D No worries...
No wonder television's a medium. It's so seldom rare or well done. -Mighty Mouse
Image
 
pattouk2001
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 10:44 am
Location: Birmingham, UK.
Contact:

Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:44 pm

Col. You've saved your image as a Bitmap image (*.bmp), resave it as a *.jpeg, and them re-upload it to the site.
 
thegleek
Darth Gerbil
Posts: 7414
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:06 am
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:00 am

i miss ZooTech.
Image
 
idchafee
Gold subscriber
His Holy Gerbilness
Posts: 13958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:07 pm

thegleek wrote:
i miss ZooTech.


OK, I know this thread is all about random, but WTF? ZooTech is all over the place!
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
 
random gerbil
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:22 pm

idchafee wrote:
thegleek wrote:
i miss ZooTech.


OK, I know this thread is all about random, but WTF? ZooTech is all over the place!


I ate him. All that talk about rabbits made me hungry, so i couldnt help myself. You understand, dont ya???
Does anyone remember laughter?
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:03 pm

thegleek wrote:
i miss ZooTech.


And you've made a bloody good effort to look for me, Ol' Chap! Good show!!! :-? :roll: :lol:
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
thegleek
Darth Gerbil
Posts: 7414
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:06 am
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:37 pm

well i cant help it if yer not in my irc chatroom everyday for 8 hours... u know?!
Image
 
LicketySplit
Gerbil God
Posts: 24502
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Soap Lake, Wa
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:17 pm

Damn gleek..we all figured you found some creamy smooth thighs to rest between...and now???? :roll:
 
imi
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: england
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:46 pm

http://www.geocities.com/ickleimi/untitled.JPG there you go the url as a jpeg just to shut up patto. And your still an idiot because I said you are and I'm always right. Did you know that guinea pigs stamp there back feet asa warning :P (see I told you I was)
 
pattouk2001
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 10:44 am
Location: Birmingham, UK.
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:01 pm

*Sigh*, here I've sorted it for you. Have fun everyone here's her pic.
 
Hawkwing74
Silver subscriber
His Holy Gerbilness
Posts: 13593
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:51 pm
Location: Streamwood, IL

Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:05 pm

pattouk2001 wrote:
*Sigh*, here I've sorted it for you. Have fun everyone here's her pic.

The other link worked if you used "Save Target As:"
 
muyuubyou
Grand Gerbil Poohbah
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:19 am
Location: London, UK or Tokyo/Yokohama, Japan or Madrid, Spain

Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:53 pm

What's with the make up, young girl? :D When I was younger my dad told me to stay away from young girls with make up :lol:
no sig
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:26 pm

thegleek wrote:
well i cant help it if yer not in my irc chatroom everyday for 8 hours... u know?!


I don't do chat rooms or instant messenging. At least with the forums I can get up when I need to and smack a kid or two around! With IM and chat rooms you're pretty much stuck unless you excuse yourself. Plus I own a telephone which is light-years ahead of IM... :wink:


pattouk2001 wrote:
*Sigh*, here I've sorted it for you. Have fun everyone here's her pic.


Damn!!! :o

Makes me wish I was a British lolita stalker!

(j/k)
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
idchafee
Gold subscriber
His Holy Gerbilness
Posts: 13958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:28 pm

ZooTech wrote:
I don't do chat rooms or instant messenging. At least with the forums I can get up when I need to and smack a kid or two around! With IM and chat rooms you're pretty much stuck unless you excuse yourself. Plus I own a telephone which is light-years ahead of IM... :wink:


You're awfully wordy for someone that random gerbil ate! :lol:

random gerbil wrote:
I ate him. All that talk about rabbits made me hungry, so i couldnt help myself. You understand, dont ya???
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:29 pm

idchafee wrote:
ZooTech wrote:
I don't do chat rooms or instant messenging. At least with the forums I can get up when I need to and smack a kid or two around! With IM and chat rooms you're pretty much stuck unless you excuse yourself. Plus I own a telephone which is light-years ahead of IM... :wink:


You're awfully wordy for someone that random gerbil ate! :lol:

random gerbil wrote:
I ate him. All that talk about rabbits made me hungry, so i couldnt help myself. You understand, dont ya???


Ohhh...err...I mean "Mmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmmmm {gasp} mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!"
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
random gerbil
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:21 pm

bwahahaha
Does anyone remember laughter?
 
Looking for Knowledge
Silver subscriber
Darth Gerbil
Posts: 7026
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 am
Location: AM's underground complex
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:31 pm

Hawkwing74 wrote:
pattouk2001 wrote:
*Sigh*, here I've sorted it for you. Have fun everyone here's her pic.

The other link worked if you used "Save Target As:"


Dang, I saved it and forgot about it after a quick look. Now my wife wants to know, "What's up with the picture of the young girl you have saved on the desktop?" :-?
Probably PUI. Definitely an كافر
 
jobodaho
Graphmaster Gerbil
Posts: 1136
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm
Location: University of Nebraska Lincoln

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:06 pm

Looking for Knowledge wrote:
Dang, I saved it and forgot about it after a quick look. Now my wife wants to know, "What's up with the picture of the young girl you have saved on the desktop?" :-?


Ouch, that's never good. :o
 
LicketySplit
Gerbil God
Posts: 24502
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Soap Lake, Wa
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:17 pm

LFK...you really must not carry all the p0rn....its detrimental to your harmonious relationship with your better half :roll:
 
dmitriylm
Graphmaster Gerbil
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: SFBay
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:39 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS MOTHERF8CKING THREAD?!?!? EVERYTIME IT POPS UP ON THE MAIN PAGE I SH8T MYSELF. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE READ THROUGH MORE THAN 12 PAGES OF THIS (THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:41 pm

Looking for Knowledge wrote:
Hawkwing74 wrote:
pattouk2001 wrote:
*Sigh*, here I've sorted it for you. Have fun everyone here's her pic.

The other link worked if you used "Save Target As:"


Dang, I saved it and forgot about it after a quick look. Now my wife wants to know, "What's up with the picture of the young girl you have saved on the desktop?" :-?


Yeah...like it's the first time that's happened... :roll: :lol:


dmitriylm wrote:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS MOTHERF8CKING THREAD?!?!? EVERYTIME IT POPS UP ON THE MAIN PAGE I SH8T MYSELF. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE READ THROUGH MORE THAN 12 PAGES OF THIS (THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).


If your bowels are gonna eject themselves, this IS the place to do it!
Last edited by ZooTech on Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
Looking for Knowledge
Silver subscriber
Darth Gerbil
Posts: 7026
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 am
Location: AM's underground complex
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:41 pm

dmitriylm wrote:
(THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).


Any pics?
Last edited by Looking for Knowledge on Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Probably PUI. Definitely an كافر
 
random gerbil
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:41 pm

dmitriylm wrote:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS MOTHERF8CKING THREAD?!?!? EVERYTIME IT POPS UP ON THE MAIN PAGE I SH8T MYSELF. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE READ THROUGH MORE THAN 12 PAGES OF THIS (THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).


Well then...dont read it.
Does anyone remember laughter?
 
dmitriylm
Graphmaster Gerbil
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: SFBay
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:42 pm

random gerbil wrote:
dmitriylm wrote:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS MOTHERF8CKING THREAD?!?!? EVERYTIME IT POPS UP ON THE MAIN PAGE I SH8T MYSELF. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE READ THROUGH MORE THAN 12 PAGES OF THIS (THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).


Well then...dont read it.


Its more about seeing it constantly in the popular threads list. How far can this thing go?
 
ZooTech
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2879
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: Putting the "Bop" in the Bop-Shee-Bop-Shee-Bop
Contact:

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:43 pm

dmitriylm wrote:
random gerbil wrote:
dmitriylm wrote:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS MOTHERF8CKING THREAD?!?!? EVERYTIME IT POPS UP ON THE MAIN PAGE I SH8T MYSELF. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE READ THROUGH MORE THAN 12 PAGES OF THIS (THATS AS FAR AS I WAS ABLE TO GO BEFORE MY BOWELS EJECTED THEMSELVES).


Well then...dont read it.


Its more about seeing it constantly in the popular threads list. How far can this thing go?


FOREVER!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant
like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
 
JediNinjaWizards
Irritating Rash
Posts: 1616
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:46 am
Location: Player's Republic of Pimpachusetts
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:09 am

I figured I'd add an important point, given the thread topic:

"poop?"
Shuttle SN25P nForce4 & A64 4000 939 90nm
1024MB Corsair XMS PC3200 CAS2
ATI RADEON X850XT 256MB PCIE
Dual 74GB 10K WD RaptoRAID XP Pro SP2
 
OsakaJ
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 769
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:39 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:15 am

random gerbil wrote:
idchafee wrote:
thegleek wrote:
i miss ZooTech.


OK, I know this thread is all about random, but WTF? ZooTech is all over the place!


I ate him. All that talk about rabbits made me hungry, so i couldnt help myself. You understand, dont ya???


:lol: :lol: :lol:
ROTFLMAO!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests