Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

airith
Gerbil In Training

Re: Give us 10 good reasons you should win a Corsair RM1000i Special Edition here

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:09 pm

This power supply will enable me to enforce the following 10 rules:

1. Personal space
  2. Personal space
  3. Stay out of my personal space
  4. Keep away from my personal space
  5. Get outta dat personal space
  6. Stay away from my personal space
  7. Keep away from dat personal space
  8. Personal space
  9. Personal space
  10. See numbers 1-9

I won't need to worry about people anymore.

ashjunk3
Gerbil In Training

Re: Give us 10 good reasons you should win a Corsair RM1000i Special Edition here

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:25 pm

I should win the Corsair RM1000i because...

10. the PSU is white, which means it reflects light rather than absorbing it like black PSU's do, making the PSU lighter and thus making my rig faster.
9. then I only have to steal $1800 rather than $2000 for my next build.
8. I will make my next build all white, I will paint my house all white, I will buy a white polyester suit and disco like it's 1979.
7. if necessary, I can sell it on Kijiji and use the money for an AMD RX 480.
6. the PSU is modular and I can use the unneeded white-sleeved cables to decorate my tree this christmas.
5. I can put the Corsair case badge that comes with it on my cheap Rosewill case so that everyone thinks I have an expensive Corsair case.
4. I can install the Corsair Link Digital app on my system and experience the joy of monitoring fan speeds, voltages and power consumption all day.
3. I can brag about the all Japanese 105C capacitors in the PSU to my friends, whose PSU's only have cheap Taiwanese 80C capacitors.
2. I'm so paranoid about protection and I will find peace of mind with the PSU's over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection.
1. the Zero RPM Fan Mode will allow the PSU to be quiet enough so that I can hear my case fans.

quakelife911
Gerbil In Training

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:45 am

1: I love PCs
2: My hobby and life is PCs
3: I PC game only
4: No money
5: No job
6: It is a thousand times better than the one I currently own
7: Christmas is soon
8: I have the worst luck
9: I've been good and have been trying to help my mom
10: It would fit nicely in my case

brent_the_rogue
Gerbil In Training

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:56 am

1)Corsair is an amazing company, period.
2)My current power supply was a shortfall, the Rosewill Hive 550w. It's decent, but Corsair is excellent.
3)My current case is the Corsair Carbide 88R, the mid tower has a wonderful window and this unique power supply would be showcased on my large desk.
4)I run three monitors, nothing fancy mind you, but I plan on upgrading to 4k and to achieve this I will need another R9 Fury, my little Hive won't support another monster.
5)I have a rich red theme, white would be an awesome medic vibe, as I call it.
6)I am a full time student in the Cyber Security world, my money usually goes towards gas to get to class each day considering I live so far away (1 hour each way) I can't afford this tier of PSU.
7)My desire to have a unique build would be amplified with this legendary beast, I always build the slightly odd rigs since others haven't tried it yet! (Does that make me a hipster? I hope not 0_0)
8)The RMi series are insane and are to be considered the enthusiast tier, I would finally move into that realm.
9)The left over power could probably power every possible accessory, in this case my NZXT Red LED strip probably won't draw enough power, nor will the new Corsair fans I plan on buying, but hey. Infinite power.
10)I like cookies and milk, I mean it is close to X-mas and if I could grow some dang facial hair and dye it white I could be Santa and giving me this power supply would be giving Santa a gift, the most noble of deeds indeed.

Regardless of who wins, this was a fun contest. Thanks Techreport!

Thatgregyouknow
Gerbil In Training

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:50 pm

1. My baby 650 watt power supply is breaking like it was dropped on its head as child.
2. Christmas is like literally right there and if I get one, I can give my ass of a little brother my current one just to mess with him
3. ive been looking for the love of my life, and I found her as soon as I looked at this photo
4.Beauty deserves to be treated right and you can't even comprehend how well I'll treat this gift from heaven
5. I'm starting to run out of jokes, but this will help me think of more and funnier ones, especially for you ;)
6. I'm going to water cool my pc in a couple months so I need this sexy beast to power my life.
7. I wouldn't get cancer when THESE DAMN CAMPERS kill me, I would just look at my power supply and think they don't have you.
8.My Pc is my life and I have to spoil the crap out of her and with this what better can I do
9. I really really like extremely want this power supply. Like you don't understand IM BEGGING
10. If I don't win this giveaway I would have to suck a good amount of penises to get it, but with this I don't have to :D
(Love you guys, good luck to everyone else)

not@home
Gerbil

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

1. My cat wants a new heater.
2. My Core 2 Duo E8400 system needs a replacement.
3. I bought a Corsair Obsidian case to go with it (What can I say, I'm a sucker for brushed aluminum).
4. My future Asus Z170-Pro motherboard Will also match (Us colorblind need to stick to black and white).
5. This will allow me to purchase a GPU capable of powering a 4K display like a Samsung KS8000 (My Syncmaster 214t is getting long in the tooth). 65 inches baby.
6. I do not believe in Anthropogenic Global Warming, lets crank up the watts!
7. My electric bill is only $18 a month. The electric company is going to go broke.
8. It is getting to be winter here (Northern Wisconsin), I may need to jump start my car.
9. Corsair and I go way back. I bought a HX620w 10 years ago, and its still going strong. The PC it was originally bought for died so it is in my brother's PC now though.
10. I need something to power my AI that is going to take over the world. She can't run on a Raspberry PI forever if I want her to be useful.
Last edited by not@home on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiXTheGod
Gerbil In Training

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 pm

1)I just got a new GeForce GTX 1070 GPU, and my current power supply doesn't have enough Max Wattage to run it.
2)I want to get into computer building but can't afford it.
3)That power supply looks clean as hell.
4)All I do is watch videos on PC's while just dreaming that one day i will have my dream setup.
5)The rest of the reasons will be random since I have already kind of explained the main reasons.
6)Im a God.
7)I will actually really appreciate it.
8)The color white makes it look expensive (which it is...).
9)What is Sparkle Power Inc?
10)Nvm, i just googled it...

Vardox
Gerbil In Training

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Why should i win this corsair RM1000i .
    1. I'm thinking to get a new pc , but i dont have enough money .
    2. I live in Morocco and there is not a good composant to start this build , even if there is , they are so expensive .
    3. I have worst PC build ever .
    4. I want to start a YouTube gaming channel but i dont have that good PC .
    5. I dream to have one day a powerfull PC that can run all new games .
    6. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo with GT 210 that can only run league of legend with low quality .
    7. Want to start buying parts of a new pc but as i said i dont have enough money for that .
    8. I never won anythink in my life , dont ask me why cuz i dont have the answer either ^^ .
    9. I hope i'll win this corsair or something that can help me to get my dream gaming PC
  10. I think i'm a cool guy ^^ .

Good luck To every one !!

neonthecoder
Gerbil In Training

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:05 pm

10 reasons I should win:

1. I'm doing a white and blue themed build with a Z170 Sabertooth S, Genome II case, White Corsair Vengeance LPX ram .
2. I've already spent my entire month's minimum wage salary on this build so far.
3. Corsair has seemed to sold out of them as their page just lists find a retailer.
4. I've never had a modular power supply before.
5. I'm a corsair fanboy with owning a corsair vengeance headset, and 16gb of lp ram.
6. I have never won a contest before in my life. 
7. I'm just that cool. 
8. My current power supply is only half the wattage of the RM1000i.
9. I scoured the internet looking for a give away and this is the most creative one I found.
10. I put the time and effort into making this list.

If I win, thanks alot!

TimRedBeard
Gerbil In Training

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:39 pm

10 Reasons why we should win a Corsair RM1000i Special Edition

1.  Currently am in need of a power supply for my 1st Father/Son computer build.
2.  I have been planning this computer build for my son and I for over 6 months, however funds have been tight.  Winning this would be great, it's something we haven't gotten yet.
3.  My son could use this power supply as the subject of his report at this S.T.E.M. School project in his electrical engineering class.
4.  Our computer build theme is white and this will fit PERFECTLY!
5.  My son is 10 and it would be great for him to win this to go along with the 10 theme Corsair has around this power supply
6.  I have Corsair Memory for this build already picked out and in transit that would match....Corsair Vengeance LPX (8GBx2)
7.  Power supply would match the case for this build which is a Corsair Carbide Clear 400C White
8.  It would be a great power supply for upgrading future builds, would really help my son start off ahead of the game for the future.
9.  We would document the entire build process and post it in the forums of TechReport to showcase the power supply!
10.  We would be grateful to Corsair and TechReport for the amazing opportunity to win a quality power supply!!

We hope we are in the running to win this...and would love to win it.  Thanks to TechReport and Corsair for this giveaway!

Tim & Tyler!
Connecticut

Rajabion
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:16 am

Hi guys i am not in america soo i dont know if i can win these or not but if i did i can bay for the shipping cost ok
And here's a 10 good **** reason to win any thing:
1. I am muslim and muslim are winning in every thing cus if we dont u going be in dangerous situations. just like war of iraq we lose it then 9/11 happend.
2. I am in middle of desert soo white color will help me with **** sun heat situation. i know its will be inside the case but come on dont make it soo hard
3. I dont have a job and that's a fact. but why this is a one of these reason i dont know. Be smart and ask ur self
4. Freind of me have a pc gaming with 950 wat so i want to kick his ass and get 1000 wat off un need power
5. Donald trump son will thinking of build a pc gaming one day and i want my pc better than his and there is one way to do that. Which is get one of 100 limited edition psu in the hole world
6. Cause this is the six reason i think i am going to have a lot of sex videos on my pc if thats work
7. I love the 1970's movies which is in white which is the color of this psu. Of course u can see the black but the black in fact is just a blank pixels which is allready off soo what u see in fact is the white pixels in black background. and i dont know why this **** make since.
8. My name is unique soo i deserve a unique psu
9. I have a cat which have a nine lives so its perfect whith the reasson number and she is white cat just like the psu soo i will have a two white cute thing to care of.
10. I allready gave u 9 good reasson and that is allready a reasson to win.
I think i will never make it. its soo hard to thing of 10 reasson to win.
but guys keep in minde the first reasson i warn u

godforsaken
Gerbil

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:38 am

01... I am not from Quebec
10... I am the first person to reply to decode that you were speaking in binary

Ajtechguy
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am

1.  I am going to be doing a major upgrade soon, and this PSU would be so helpful because i'm a nursing student.
2.  I have always dreamed of having a stronger more "high end" system...you would help me achieve my dream.
3.  I am an artist with hopes to get into digital art, and by giving me this power supply, you would help me spread my art to digital format.
4.  I have always wanted a white themed computer system.  It can be difficult to find some white components.  Along with some of the other reasons, it being white would be awesome.
5.  I am very outspoken.  If i were to win, i would likely tell many people about this site and how you helped my dream come true.
6.  I have never been able to get such a nice PSU.  I would love to get one to teach my kids about the features on this type of PSU.
7.  It will be displayed in a beautiful case.  I am planning on getting the corsair crystal 460x.  Your giving it to me will be seen always.
8.  ok...this one is honestly laying it on thick, but its still honest...last couple of years have been terrible...from my son dieing, to marriage almost ending (but didn't), it would be wonderful to win it.
9.  I have put honest real reasons...not stuff that i think is "funny" or self centered.
10.  I honestly have never had a corsair PSU, and i'd love to see how they work.

vargis14
Gerbil Jedi

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Here are my 10 reasons without reading everyone elses posts.
#1 Plain and simple...I Want it.
#2 My 6.5 year old Corsair TX-850 is old.
#3 It's Pretty "But to be honest I will not even look at it once it is installed"
#4 I have power hungry Components 2 X 4GB GTX 770 classified cards in SLI and a OCed 2600k
#5 Can't afford to buy one myself
#6 I deserve a Christmas present....I have been a good boy LOL...took a facebook quiz and I have been nice all year:)
#7 Santa Claus is real and so is The TechReport
#8 Modular cable design will increase my PC's cooling
#9 I never win anything ever so I do not think I'll win this but lets give it the college try. "did not go to College"
#10 Ok now on to Brown nosing....I recommend TR to everyone looking for top notch unbiased reviews and about the best forum community that gives you fast and quick help whenever needed and is perfectly honest with you if you are wrong or right.

Now to act childish......Ohhh ohhhh pick me "hand up and waving it around frantically" pick me....I want it..err I mean I need it, please pick me, look my hand is up...please pick meeeeeeeeee! :)
2600k@4848mhz @1.4v CM Nepton40XL 16gb Ram 2x EVGA GTX770 4gb Classified cards in SLI@1280mhz Stock boost on a GAP67-UD4-B3, SBlaster Z powered by TX-850 PSU pushing a 34" LG 21/9 3440-1440 IPS panel. Pieced together 2.1 sound system

ThatStupidCat
Gerbil Team Leader

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 pm

1 I've never had a modular PSU
2 I want a modular PSU
3 I've never had a 1000 watt PSU
4 I want a 1000 watt PSU
5 I want this 1000 watt PSU
6 I think it's pretty
7 Could put a mask on this thing and make it look like a storm trooper
8 I want to see how long it lives sucking up cat hair
9 Corsair rocks for donating this gem
10 I don't live in Quebec
I'm clueless about computers.
Smoking catnip in the litterbox.

Entweichen
Gerbil

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Yarr, let me tell ye why you'll be givin' that rig thar to a REAL corsair...

1.  'Cause me current vessel be powered by a gerbil, matey!
2.  'Cause I be no stranger to a little data p r i v a t e e r i n g... *wink*
3.  'Cause the size of yer galley means nothin' without the rigging to sail 'er!
4.  'Cause I'll trade ya a ten crates of paprika fer it, what a deal!
5.  'Cause a sail that white, needs a jolly roger slapped upon it, yarr harr!
6.  'Cause such a jewel belongs with a buccaneer of my caliber!
7.  'Cause talkin' like a pirate be as hard as the tack I eat!
8.  'Cause these other lubbers wouldn't know what t'do with such power!
9.  'Cause that blasted gerbil's escaped again!
10.  'Cause if'n ya don' give it t'me...  I'LL TAKE IT ANYWAY, MATEY!

ReverendOlaf
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:46 pm

1) I love Corsair
2) this PSU will have many Corsair friends in the build
3) my Broadwell-E needs a great PSU
4) white actually fits the look of my Ice Bear system theme
5) you cannot have enough power
6) I never tried a Corsair "i" PSU, so my bucket list will be shorter
7) short on funds to buy this
8) Ohio winters are cold, so my wife won't mind me running 1000w of clean power constantly
9) I've generally got good karma
10) I'm due to win!

krishnaroskin
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:30 pm

1. Because 1000W is a lot of double-ues and I'm running low with all these world-wide-web pages, not to mention the references to Hitler and World War II in the press,
  2. only thing as good would be something with 2000U,
  3. white doesn't show dust as much as black and thus hides how long I go between dusting my rig,
  4. my current Corsair PSU came with a fancy felt bag and I need another one, those are perfect for dice, especially if the dice are for a pirate game,
  5. I kinda wanna build a new machine... for writing GPU code of course... not playing Dishonored 2... don't be silly,
  6. that's a white whale of a PSU, beware the builder that captures it,
  7. is prime,
  8. modular cables are awesome,
  9. I don't love PSUs, I just tell them that to get them into bed,
  10. so purdy.

Cookie Monster
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:06 pm

1) I'm planning a new pc around zen or kabylake
2) the new build is going to be a white/blue theme
3) my case is an evolv ATX with tempered glass so it will show off the psu nicely
4) it's better than my 600w psu
5) 1000w is enough for me to add another 980TI
6) it will save me the trouble of buying sleeved cables to match my theme
7) this would make a few coworkers jealous
8) I would NOT sell it on ebay
9) this is something i will keep for years
10) You'll make my day (in a good way, not the Dirty Harry way)
Last edited by Cookie Monster on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

1) In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.

2) In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.

3) In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!

4) I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other.

5)I never felt so bad in my entire life!

6)My top score in Pole Position is 1632

7)I like the dark. I love the dark

8 )I hate nature. I hate nature!

9)uuuhh

10) Nevermind. I bout a new PSU a week ago.
Xbox Live = narcon / Steam = narcon / PSN = Pontifex

Myrkskog
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

1.  Games,
2.  In variably,
3.  Vary in quality,
4.  Equality is not guaranteed.
5.  In case you do see,
6.  That the game-play is weak,
7.  Then I have a solution for thee.
8.  Over-clock your fine system to maximize settings,
9.  Mask gameplay with graphics, yo! Be patient though, cuz,
10.Every first letter here says where the PS shall go.

zypher127
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

1 ) This LED PSU is FABULOUS
2 ) Those white sleeved cables are FANCY
3 ) With this PSU my pc can literally be lit 8)
4 ) Only 1000W and 83.3A? what a joke.... I'll take one plz...
5 ) Corsair is love TR is life
6 ) POWER OVERWHELMING.... No? Ok.
7 ) I'm Canadian
8 ) I wish I was irish because im never lucky  :cry:
9 ) I've never won a contest before
10 ) #1 on my wish list " Corsair RM1000i SE", Thanks Santa

unklethebob
Gerbil In Training

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:19 pm

(I was going to gloss over how shiny and pretty and overall nice looking the RM1000i is. but I'm not gonna lie but it looks hella sweet!)
My top ten reasons.
1. I just ascended to pc gaming over summer 2016.
2. I have never owned a high end corsair product, I'm a bit of a cheapskate.
3. My one and only friend is my gaming pc. (and her name is Caroline)
4(20). :) I wanna super snazzy looking pc
5. My FX 9590 is really cutting it close with my 500W PSU
6. I'm broke\poor\not rich (like everyone else down here in the comments)
7. my current PSU has very ugly, gross, nasty and overall unappealing Ketchup (Catsup, for those people) and mustard braided cables.
8. I kinda wanna "1up" some of the pc boys at my school.
9. I didn't choose the pc enthusiast life, the pc enthusiast life choose me
10. I enjoy the TV show the Simpsons.
and to end it off, I have a funny joke.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
I wish everyone good luck!
Last edited by unklethebob on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta9
Gerbil

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:51 pm

1. This psu makes enough clean stable power to eek out another couple hundred MHZ on my overclocked Prescott P4.
2. With a little wiring I could install every imaginable 12v car accessory from Pep Boys.
3. I could use a Radeon R9 285x and a GTX 480 in a mixed gpu array in Win 10 or with a Lucid enabled mobo.
4. I could use it to charge lithium ion batteries super fast. Will definitely require some modding and a fully enclosed armored battery/device dock.
5. Could use a few of them to open my own personal central office. Could get a nice used 4ESS for almost nothing.
6. I might have to paint it a different color because I don't support "white power" supplies.
7. Actually power an AMD 9590 and have headroom left over for neat accessories like storage and a discrete video card.
8. It would be nice to have a PSU that doesn't commit a hardware nuking fireworks display like my $8 Super Lucky Pro Maxx 2500w unit.
9. It has shiny leds which are of the utmost importance.
10. I can turn my an electric car into the worlds largest portable PC.
11. My AT&T PC 6300 needs it to run the Motorola version of the 8086 that runs at 10Mhz. Got to keep the beast stable.

HorseIicious
Gerbil First Class

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:47 am

10. If I can control the power, I'll control the universe.
09. Without a new PSU, there will be dark and difficult times ahead for me - where I will have to face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
08. Throughout my life I've been dependent upon a PSU to power my machines. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
07. There's nothing special about my current power, it's just an ordinary PSU.
06. Because my old TX650W is whining, and I really don't want to have to look to that.
05. It's all so pointless. He writes something funny, they post something ironic, so I go with a list of 10 different parodies, and they come back with demeaning begging or groveling flattery. What's the point anymore?
04. So I can strike my old PSU down, and become more powerful than it can possibly imagine.
03. When I plug in my new PSU I'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief... Because there will be so much to look forward to.
02. This powerful delight will give me powerful ends.
01. There is only one Lord of the RM1000i Special Edition PSU, only one who can bend it to his will. And I do not share power. GIVE IT TO ME

SecretSquirrel
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:34 am

10. The gerbils are getting really tired and would love a break.
9. Efficiency of gerbil power is nowhere near 80%.
8. The RM1000i takes up less space than the gerbil wheels.
7. The RM1000i only generates heat as a waste product.
6. Keeping a few dozen gerbils running takes a good bit of effort.
5. Gerbil power isn't exactly space efficient.
4. If you think case fans are annoying, try gerbil wheels.
3. The gerbils get very upset any time I mention upgrading from a GTX650 to a real graphics card.
2. The cat keeps trying to eat my power source.
1. Only a TR would have a contest that causes me to research the daily calorie intake of a gerbil.

--SS

Nation
Gerbil

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:34 pm

1. The white reminds of a much simpler time of Snow and Bearded men. 
2. The way the 1000 reminds me of dressings in a bottle.
3. The way the i reminds me I have two.
4. The fact my 550w continues to strain and wait for that sweet low power bliss of a pentium
5. Candy
6. The magic that will once again be filled with that sweet hum of electricity not caused by a fork in a socket
7. I have no money, but what I do have is a very particular set of skills which I have gathered over a long carrier that prevent me from having money
8. That sudden urge to build a F@H farm where GPU's can frolic and play
9. Minesweeper
10. It just might be powerful enough to turn my 97 toyota into a delorean
Alienware m14x r2 Core I5 3210m Geforce GT 650m 8gb ddr3 640gb HD
Desktop: AMD FX-8370 Geforce GTX 780 3gb 8gb ddr3 500gb SSD 1tb HD

PokGai
Gerbil In Training

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:00 pm

1. The color matches the ideals of my favorite Kla...Kolors of my Kingly Kase
2. I heard that if one plugs a PSU into oneself, then he/she can become Super Saiyan
3. Im planning to add this PSU into the computer that is in the North Korean rockets
4. Theres LEDs in the PSU so I can use it as a floodlight
5. I can add the PSU to my collection of other PSUs to power something that makes other realize that its not a moon
6. Im pushing for an all white computer build...
8. equals 4th letter of the alphabet
9. My old power supply sounds like an airliner jet
11. My case towers are unbalanced, so if I don't get this large and heavy PSU, then it will collapse
NZXT S340 White, MSI Z170 Krait, 2x8GB White Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, i5-6600k, ENERMAX ETS-T50A-WVS White CPU cooler w/ white LED fans, White Case LEDs, Corsair CX650M PSU, Galax GTX 980 TI Hall of Fame, Crucial MX300 525GB SSD

FlirtongFu
Gerbil In Training

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:35 pm

1. The white LED can serve as part of my Christmas lights
    2. It's fully modular, which means less clutter and more space to hide beer eggnog inside my case
    3. The quiet fan won't scare Santa away
    4. Why have a gold star on top of my Christmas tree when I can put an 80+ Gold PSU instead?
    5. The white sleeved cables will make wonderful Christmas ornaments
    6. ten year warranty means ten carefree Christmases
    7. This can power my space heater. Won't have to use my fireplace
    8. I need it to build a PSU-man (like a snowman but made up of white power supplies)
    9. A white PSU inside a black case matches an Oreo cookie. Santa loves Oreo cookies
    10. To meet the tiny little elves inside powering this little magic box

GooLagoon
Gerbil In Training

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm

1. I need to power my computer, my waffle iron, and my car all at the same time.
2. I am a first time PC builder that wants to either GO BIG or GO HOME.
3. To hold it above my head and shout "VICTORY IS MINE".
4. My dorm room in the cold city of Cleveland needs to be warm and toasty.
5. Bragging rights!
6. I wish to overclock my CPU to ~30.0 GHz for light web browsing and checking email.
7. I wish to run twelve Nvidia Titan X graphics cards to play Minesweeper at 30 FPS.
8. I wish to install eight million LEDs in my case (anyone know any good cases for this, by the way?)
9. I enjoy the unique, rectangular shape.
10. I am madly in love with this specific PSU that you are in possession of and it would be wrong of you to keep us apart :)