Last night I finished the X axis. Sorry for the poor focus...
The are two minor notes about the X axis. First the pulley has a screw that holds it in place. That screw fits in a recess in the x-end idler. The bottom of this recess has a lip that the screw head sits against. This lip is very thin and you can pull the screw head through very easily when tightening it down. Second, there are five square nuts that sit into traps in the X-carriage. These nuts arem't used until the E-axis step and have a tendency to fall out of their traps any time you move the X-axis assembly. I ended up threading some space screws through them while I finished the X-axis and the Z-axis.
Which brings us to the Z-axis.
All the parts, properly knolled -- sans the Z-axis motors and bearing rods.
And, the Z-axis assembled. At this point, the three primary axis are done and its starting to look a bit more like a 3d-printer.
With any luck, I'll have time to work on the E-axis tonight.