Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

 
whm1974
Emperor Gerbilius I
Topic Author
Posts: 6361
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 am

My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:11 pm

I have a friend who can be only described as "Bat Shiite Crazy" tells me all kinds of off the wall stuff. Yes he has a Mental Illness and yes taking medicine for it, but...

Recently he has been telling me that he needs to surrender to the Police for being unable to take a dump. He also goes around saying "Bleep-Bleep" to young women which is slang for penis. He even gotten fired for saying that to women when he had a part-time fast food job, some who are underage. His own adult daughter even slapped and cussed him out for saying that to her.

We talk on the phone a lot and I got tired of him talking about his Penis all the time, and since he is Mormon and against Porn... I unmuted a porn video I was playing and describing just to bug him. He heard a young child voice and ask him who that is, and it was the five old son of his handyman who lives in his basement. I of course mute said porn and yelled at him for not informing me about the kid being there listening in.

Personally I will not have "Adult Talks" around little ears who are way too young to know about such things. Well that and I don't want the kid's mother showing up and slapping me silly...

Do any of you have really strange friends?
 
just brew it!
Administrator
Posts: 54499
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:38 pm

The strangest person I interact with on a semi-regular basis is probably you, on this forum. :wink:
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
whm1974
Emperor Gerbilius I
Topic Author
Posts: 6361
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 am

Re: My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm

just brew it! wrote:
The strangest person I interact with on a semi-regular basis is probably you, on this forum. :wink:

Snort!!! Do I say oddball stuff like surrender to the Police for stuff that isn't even remotely illegal...?
 
just brew it!
Administrator
Posts: 54499
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 pm

whm1974 wrote:
just brew it! wrote:
The strangest person I interact with on a semi-regular basis is probably you, on this forum. :wink:

Snort!!! Do I say oddball stuff like surrender to the Police for stuff that isn't even remotely illegal...?

Not that I recall. I guess you just hang out with some really strange people...
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
meerkt
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:55 am

Re: My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 pm

I'm still not sure why the German-like word capitalization.
 
whm1974
Emperor Gerbilius I
Topic Author
Posts: 6361
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 am

Re: My nutty friend...

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:21 pm

just brew it! wrote:
whm1974 wrote:
just brew it! wrote:
The strangest person I interact with on a semi-regular basis is probably you, on this forum. :wink:

Snort!!! Do I say oddball stuff like surrender to the Police for stuff that isn't even remotely illegal...?

Not that I recall. I guess you just hang out with some really strange people...

My friend used to be my landlord. While he said crazy crap back then, it was nowhere as much as he does he now.
 
Jigar
Maximum Gerbil
Posts: 4935
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:00 pm
Contact:

Re: My nutty friend...

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:01 am

WTF did i just read ?
Image
 
just brew it!
Administrator
Posts: 54499
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: My nutty friend...

Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:36 am

Jigar wrote:
WTF did i just read ?

A whm1974 thread.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
derFunkenstein
Gerbil God
Posts: 25419
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Comin' to you directly from the Mothership

Re: My nutty friend...

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:06 pm

meerkt wrote:
I'm still not sure why the German-like word capitalization.

No, he's talking about actually surrendering to Sting.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
GZIP: On