Loops
Gerbil XP

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:34 am

Sleeping is fun! :)

YBK
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:05 am

Ragnar Dan wrote:
I could never keep counting sheep. Always the mind will wander, and off it goes into something to keep me awake. Of course, that was back when I actually went to bed without being extremely sleepy already.

I remember back then. I think. The intervening years are mostly a blur... :wink:

EDIT: There had been a post between my two here, but someone, whose name shall be left out on account of I'm too tired to make fun of anyone or get anyone embarrassed or anything, posted something about counting sheep. But now it's gone.

Harumph, etc. :evil:

Seriously, I'm not normally psychotic until around Thursday or Friday when the sleep-deprivation effects start getting strong. :roll:

Yeh what the heck :-? I post something good, and tada its gone. Grrr

Anyway back to the counting 1............2.............3.......... I think thats enough LOL

Edit: It took me a long time to do the counting effect. :cry:
Shake it to the limit!
PING

OrcBlademaster
Gerbil XP

Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:55 am

I usually get 5-8 hrs. of sleep a night (when there is no school) and 7-9 hrs when there is school. The wired thing about me is I always wake up at 6 in the morning no matter how much sleep I get. I have never needed a alarm clock unless I need to wake up earlier. :wink:
"Oh no, don't let my virgin ears hear a swear word. NO!!!" ~eckslax

YBK
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:02 am

For some reason I am waking up at 10 ~ 9 ocklock now. Hahahah it's the holidays.

I usually sleep for around 8 hours. Wierd if I sleep at 12 I usually wake at 8. Latly I have been catching up on late nights. Slept for 10 hours the last 2 nights. 8) :D
Shake it to the limit!

PING

Starfalcon
Gerbilus Supremus

Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:17 am

I usually do about 4 to 6 hours, but on my days off I try and get some extra to keep me going. I usually stay up too late posting here anyway, but that is the price you pay being a TR addict. :wink:

satchmobob
Gerbil Team Leader

Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:48 pm

I try for about 8 or 9 but any less than 6 an i get real moody next day. Work m8s and gaffers better get off my back or they really in for some verbal if u know what i mean!
If we cannot be free, at least we can be cheap! FZ.

redmouse
Graphmaster Gerbil

Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:05 am

As much as i can. But usually 7-8. <5 when i'm busy, and none when I really need to get stuff done

TekXombie
Gerbil

Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:08 pm

[quote="morpheus777Lol... I hear you...

Too bad we dont live closer, i dont know many people that play golf...[/quote]

Heh, yeah I like Sim Golf too... wait, you mean outside?
Technology loves misery.

diedieyukidiedie
Gerbil
Location: Under your bed, eating your pets.. or children if I can catch them..

sleep

Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:51 pm

Generally, I go to sleep between midnight and 4 a.m., then wake up at ten, so 6-10 hours.. ahh, the joys of being a student with no responsibilities..
move with me to switzerland, where we shall create a colony of superintelligent beings that will take over the world!!!! (anyone remember that?)

IntelMole
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:03 pm

Loops wrote:
Sleeping is fun! :)

Amen to that one... except for the weird dreams :-D

I'll not thread-hijack too much, but when i remember my dreams, I always seem to have extremely weird ones e.g. charity football at school, in which everyone was dressed as a piece of fruit or veg... can't remember what I was :-D

Howard, that's not actually all that weird to me... I sometimes find that I won't be able to sleep, so I'll get up and go to watch TV, then I'll notice a window I've forgotten to shut (or something), and I'll sleep snug as a bug after that...

As for the beer idea, sounds good, but I have no beer, will try cheap whiskey instead :-D

And I'm always drinking tea in the mornings too, so there's my caffeine,
IntelMole
Living proof of John Gabriel's theorem