Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

matnath1
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Best Open World Single Player with Ai bots for Multi Player?

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Please make your recomendations while the Steam Winter sale is still going. I am looking for games like FC5 that have a decent single player campaign that lasts at least 10 hours with strong Bot Based Multi player section (ARCADE) as I do not enjoy playing online against live "kids" half my age who shoot me 3 seconds after I re-spawn. No games over 5 years old please unless they are awesome.

TitanFall1 was great also as it put the "real people" on the same team and than we fight against bots.

Acidicheartburn
Gerbil Team Leader

Re: Best Open World Single Player with Ai bots for Multi Player?

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:26 am

Titanfall 2 seems to fit your description. Otherwise, there really aren't games like you're asking for, with competitive multiplayer with bots available that also includes an open world singleplayer. There especially won't be much of any such games that less than 5 years old. Check at Far Cry 4 if you're up to it if you enjoyed 5.

Try Sniper Elites 2, 3, and 4. They're third person stealth sniper games that can be played more like action games. 2 isn't too open world but it's fun. 3 and 4 are much more open with some huge open maps which give you objectives and let you complete them any way you like and are a good time in singleplayer. They do have some limited cooperative multiplayer with bots, but no competitive multiplayer against bots.

I recommend you check out Dead Island and it's superior successor Dying Light if you aren't opposed to zombie games. Dying Light especially is a load of fun and can be played Cooperatively with friends or alone. Don't be put off by reviews about Dead Island being glitchy, most of the bugs got patched out after people already made their reviews, and it runs and plays well now.

Fallout 4 is singleplayer only but pretty good despite many people's dislike for it because it doesn't "feel like a fallout game". It's a good play in its own right.

Borderlands 2 might fit the bill as well. It's not really multiplayer but is cooperative (it's best with coop though so you may want to skip it if you don't have people who will play it with you).

Grand Theft Auto 5 singleplayer is pretty good as well, but again, no multiplayer with bots.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is older but a good singleplayer though it's more linear. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a little more open world but with linear segments. Though again neither of those two are multiplayer.

DrCR
Gerbil XP

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Insurgency: Sandstorm may be of interest to you. I enjoy their product.

G8torbyte
Gerbil Team Leader

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:31 pm

When I have family members over visiting we sometimes fire up a few PCs and play a local co-op game of Battlefield-2 (2005). The co-op maps are limited to the smaller versions but it does allow everyone to play as a team against the bots and you can adjust the difficulty levels and ratio of bots. Unfortunately it's not available on Steam anymore.
Later, -G8tor
Building PCs & gaming since"Chuck Yeager's Air Combat" 1991, Lurkin' around TR since 2004.
Current setups: Z390 Platform and DIY mini-ITX NAS Build

sweatshopking
Graphmaster Gerbil

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:31 pm

The free alpha unreal tournament has bots, but no single player campaign

juzz86
Gerbil First Class

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm

My go-to for what you're after is still Star Wars Battlefront II Classic.

The campaign isn't mind-blowing as it's basically just matches tied together with a story and timeline, but the arcade mode is brilliant and good for many hours of replayability.
7700K, 32GB, 1080Ti - Suppressor F1

drobber
Gerbil

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:26 pm

I know the place where you can learn about even more new gaming products. Besides, you can play them without charge. Look for the desired slot or other entertainment on https://polski-sloty.com/bonus-bez-depo ... kan-vegas/. You can enjoy demos on the same platform, or check where you can play it using free spins. This information is also provided here.

AdrianneHeadley
Gerbil In Training

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:31 am

DrCR wrote:
Insurgency: Sandstorm may be of interest to you. I enjoy their product.

I also like it a lot. For me it's really interesting to play, but I don't have a lot of gaming experience, and I've not played enought games to compare

JackMoore
Gerbil In Training

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:39 am

Acidicheartburn wrote:
Titanfall 2 seems to fit your description. Otherwise, there really aren't games like you're asking for, with competitive multiplayer with bots available that also includes an open world singleplayer. There especially won't be much of any such games that less than 5 years old. Check at Far Cry 4 if you're up to it if you enjoyed 5.

Try Sniper Elites 2, 3, and 4. They're third person stealth sniper games that can be played more like action games. 2 isn't too open world but it's fun. 3 and 4 are much more open with some huge open maps which give you objectives and let you complete them any way you like and are a good time in singleplayer. They do have some limited cooperative multiplayer with bots, but no competitive multiplayer against bots.

I recommend you check out Dead Island and it's superior successor Dying Light if you aren't opposed to zombie games. Dying Light especially is a load of fun and can be played Cooperatively with friends or alone. Don't be put off by reviews about Dead Island being glitchy, most of the bugs got patched out after people already made their reviews, and it runs and plays well now.

Fallout 4 is singleplayer only but pretty good despite many people's dislike for it because it doesn't "feel like a fallout game". It's a good play in its own right.

Borderlands 2 might fit the bill as well. It's not really multiplayer but is cooperative (it's best with coop though so you may want to skip it if you don't have people who will play it with you).

Grand Theft Auto 5 singleplayer is pretty good as well, but again, no multiplayer with bots.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is older but a good singleplayer though it's more linear. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a little more open world but with linear segments. Though again neither of those two are multiplayer.

Dead Island is for sure worth playing