Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

KamikaseRider
Gerbil
Topic Author

Diablo III

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 am

You guys hate the game or am I blind and didn't see a topic around??

After the beta weekend I was hoping we could discuss the game and talk about it.

I'll go first: I think the new mecanics are ok. I like the fact that you can use numbers to use spells and I really like the graphics.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by KamikaseRider on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

Arclight
Gerbil Elite

Re: Diablo III

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am

KamikaseRider wrote:

After the beta weekend I was hoping we could discuss the game and talk about it.

I'll go first: I think I like the new mecanics are ok. I like the fact that you can use numbers to use spells and I really like the graphics.

Any thoughts?

I'm no fan of the franchise, this is the first time i played a Diablo game and i must admit that by the end i got hooked, although i must say it does have some problems.

1st of all, the fact that you need to be logged into battle.net to be able to play the single player. Idk if this is the 1st installment in the franchise that requires this or not, but regardles, i despise the idea. It lagged at the end many times....got booted a few times as well. Persistant connection for single player is FTL.

2nd I never felt challenged. I completed the entire single player in the beta very fast and easily. I think i died like 2 times, at the end when i fought the King's ghost, w/e his name was. As such it felt to easy. Also the attacks don't require much skill i just pressed Mouse button 1 till my finger hurt....

3rd WTF was with the quality? Even on max settings the beta looked bad, kinda unfocused....i can't describe it but it felt low quality.
nVidia video drivers FAIL, click for more info
Disclaimer: All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit. Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.

yogibbear
Gerbil Elite

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

Arclight wrote:
KamikaseRider wrote:

I'll go first: I think I like the new mecanics are ok. I like the fact that you can use numbers to use spells and I really like the graphics.

Any thoughts?

I'm no fan of the franchise, this is the first time i played a Diablo game and i must admit that by the end i got hooked, although i must say it does have some problems.

1st of all, the fact that you need to be logged into battle.net to be able to play the single player. Idk if this is the 1st installment in the franchise that requires this or not, but regardles, i despise the idea. It lagged at the end many times....got booted a few times as well. Persistant connection for single player is FTL.

Blizzardvision says you're a loser for wanting to play alone. It's all about the challenge!

2nd I never felt challenged. I completed the entire single player in the beta very fast and easily. I think i died like 2 times, at the end when i fought the King's ghost, w/e his name was. As such it felt to easy. Also the attacks don't require much skill i just pressed Mouse button 1 till my finger hurt....

Blizzardvision says you're a loser for wanting to play a hard game. It's all about the graphics!

3rd WTF was with the quality? Even on max settings the beta looked bad, kinda unfocused....i can't describe it but it felt low quality.

Blizzardvision says you're a loser for wanting to play a good looking game. It's all about the single player experience!

Loop While They're Not Looking!

Blizzard marketing responses ^^.
Core i7 4770K | eVGA GTX1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | 16GB DDR3 2133mhz | Asus Z87-PLUS | Corsair HX650 | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Windows 10 x64

KamikaseRider
Gerbil
Topic Author

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 am

Arclight wrote:
KamikaseRider wrote:

Any thoughts?

1- I agree. Connection to play single player really sucks.

2- The full game probably will have more than one difficulty level for selection. The beta was kind of too easy.

3- I didn't notice any problems with graphic. I thought it was ok.
Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

ish718
Gerbil First Class

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

Arclight wrote:
KamikaseRider wrote:

Any thoughts?

This is exactly how many feel about this game so thus far...

RedAdmiral
Gerbil

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 am

The biggest issue I had was with occasional lag and getting kicked off. I know that this was a beta and understand that they had several issues with the number of people online. I was planning on buying it; now I don't know. I don't like that I have to maintain an internet connection to play and I don't like the constant updating that this style of client/server game always seems to take every time I'm ready to play. If I only have a half hour to play and it takes 45 minutes to update then I don't get to play something I payed for. I'm a father and this time limit happens all the time. :roll: I'm going to wait and see if the server issues actually get fixed first before I pay for it.

Hawkwing74
His Holy Gerbilness

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

I enjoyed II for quite a while so I will probably buy it. It is annoying that they make you log in for single player.

rpsgc
Gerbil In Training

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 am

Sadly they can ruin the franchise as much as they want by adding DRM, money-grabbing DLC and dumbing it down because the rabid masses of Diablo fanboys will eat it up and ask for seconds. Even if it tastes like $#!%.

JohnC
Gerbil Jedi

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 am

I don't think anyone really hates it... I've played closed beta, I didn't like it - it felt extremely "generic" and boring for some reason (I don't care if it requires constant internet connection - I have a fast, unlimited fiber-optic connection from Verizon and most of my games are Steam-based, Origin-based or MMORPGs). I'd rather re-play Torchlight all over again, or wait for Torchlight 2.
Gifter of Nvidia Titans and countless Twitch donation extraordinaire, nothing makes me more happy in life than randomly helping random people

rpsgc
Gerbil In Training

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

JohnC wrote:
I don't think anyone really hates it... I've played closed beta, I didn't like it - it felt extremely "generic" and boring for some reason (I don't care if it requires constant internet connection - I have a fast, unlimited fiber-optic connection from Verizon and most of my games are Steam-based, Origin-based or MMORPGs). I'd rather re-play Torchlight all over again, or wait for Torchlight 2.

"for some reason" = Activision

Everything they touch turns to $#!%

Wolfram23
Gerbil In Training

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 am

I thought it was rather dismal.

Afterall, I couldn't get on a server. :evil:

I know it was a "stress test" open beta, but seriously, I tried probably on 4 occasions and it always gave me either an error 33 or a 37 (busy/down for maintenance).

So yeah, I'm very disappointed about that. I wish I had all the time in the world to sit at my PC and continuously try and login over and over until it works... but, you know, life. I just really hope they have a demo for the game, because as much as I liked the originals, I'm a bit worried about the changes they've made for D3. Definitely want to try before I buy.

allreadydead
Gerbil

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

I'm a big fan of this franchise. The first game was amazing to play when it first came out. I was at high school back then and diablo I and diablo himself is responsible for my first overnight gaming marathon. The graphics wasnt top notch even back in it's time but there was that something that made the game so special and intense; the gothic, dark general atmosphere and grasping darkness that gives creeps. One of the bosses "the butcher" maybe wasn't all scary when you push yourself out of game and look objectively. He had loosy animations and not so scary looks. But his voice, the atmosphere and surroundings were supporting so well, I, as a player, felt like I was in a slaugtherhouse and it wasn't about cows as it's located deep down of a cathedral... The atmosphere and the game was so consuming, we had to go up to tristram and just to hear Matt Uelmen's masterpiece Tristram theme to relax a bit.
Diablo II maybe had better graphics but the action brought foward and the atmosphere&story pushed to a bit background; ignored too much if you had to ask to some die hard RPG fans. But still, ppl has still accounts on battle.net and playing Diablo 2, after 13 years of the original D2 launch. Why ? not because it had 1 expansion set and years between fix&new content patches. It endured that much because it had intense mechanics for everything. If you want an unique item for your toon, it's not as simple as "kill x monster and you will get it". The drop rate is tied to your chars&companions (companions gets calculated if he kills the mob) Magic find. There are items that gives "+%better chance of getting magic items" and if you want an unique item, you better stack them about +%300 to have better chance (there are tables for that. %300 doesnt really mean you will get it) on you. And good luck surviving without resists, block rate, FRR (faster recovery rate), FCR (faster cast rate), FBR (faster block rate). Those stats are not just random and it's making the difference between life&death even in PvE. Every char has different tables and break points for faster cast/block/recovery rates. Stats like block is also effected on dexterity, which is a char stat. Ofc, like you have mechanics and tables for defense, same insensity goes for attack rates, attack speeds. Different char archtypes has different break points and different attack rates with same weapon; ie, paladin is faster with a mallet than necro or amazon... Now, take all those mechanics and throw PvP in this. It's so much maths I met ppl who quit PvP cos they are fed up with overwhelming maths of it. On top of it, there is an hardcore mode that you can die only once. When you do die, you lost your char and precious gear. Now, imagine putting 10 hours/day and duelling with that char after months. That's called replay value before it got ruined by lesser, greedy developpers.

Now, Diablo 3...To put it simply, The beta Lacks every quality it's predeccessors had. It doesn't have that atmosphere of DI, stats are gone, general intensity of D2 seems to be missing, the characters has loosy and shallow background due it was an already established universe and they were absent before. Crafting is nice but looked tedious to me due lacking of randomizing. Maybe it will have in later skill levels, I dunno. The graphics screams "I'm designed to work on consoles". The textures in d2 were better and it was 13 years before. Textures resolution is so low, it looks like Prime Evils puked all over the map. The skills are dumbed down compared to D2. The sigil stone system will add some diversity but it's shallow and uninteresting. And the elephant in the room, PvP is not present.

to put in a 1 word; Disappointing.
[email protected] GHz, Noctua C14 to keep it cool, ASUS Z68-V PRO/GEN3, 2x4 GB DDR3-1600 G-SKILL RipjawsX, EVGA GTX970 SSC+, Seasonic X750W (no coil whine, yay), 1x256GB Samsung 830 SSD, 2xSamsung 1 TB RAID 0, 1x2 TB WD Green, NEC 7173-S, Enermax Chakra

The Egg
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

I played through once with the Demon Hunter and then messed around a little bit with the other classes. I must say, it's a really deep game. You could play for a long long time and still not see everything. I particularly liked how you can train your blacksmith and such. I also liked the depth and detail of how weapons and armor work.

That said, I completely despise the graphical style of the game. It looks like slightly darker purple World of Warcraft. Not only that, but areas of the map are completely forgettable and all seem to blend into an unremarkable blah. It's hard to explain in words, but the best example would be Old Tristram. What a turd. Even though it says "Old Tristram" while playing, it honestly took me until the 2nd playthrough to even notice it was there. Though I've got the original map etched into my brain, I had to strain to see a vague similarity. Like I said, physical areas just don't stand out, and the maps are just an unremarkable mush.

As far as gameplay, there's some nice new tweaks and additions. Defensive and Passive skills are nicely separated and upgradable. It's no longer just "Mana", but now you've got "Hatred" and such, depending on character class. That said, I do have a major issue: Switching between skills and spells is MUCH too tedious. You basically have to run away from the battle, bring up a menu, choose left or right click, choose your spell, select any additional "rune" addons, and then wait for an hourglass "cooling off" period. In the meantime you're getting hammered by enemies, and you can forget about quickly switching back and forth based on the enemy in front of you. It seriously subtracts from the gameplay experience. Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

I also didn't like how it automatically distributes your strength/dex/intelligence/magic points. Takes away alot of the strategy of the game. This could just be a Beta thing though. Then again, maybe not.

Depth of Game: A+
Actual Gameplay: B-
Replayability: A
Graphics: C+
Graphical Style: F
Level Design: D+
Game Atmosphere: C

OVERALL: C+

Of course those are just preliminary beta rankings. If they corrected the spell switching problems, I'd raise the gameplay a full grade. The atmosphere of the game was a notably flat (no doubt brought down by the terrible purple graphics) but most interesting is that I didn't really notice ANY of the music.......aside from a faint bit of the familiar Tristram theme. Hopefully they've got some more music waiting for the full release, otherwise it would be a huge step down from the outstanding musical score in Diablo II. Overall I'm moderately disappointed.

The Egg
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

allreadydead, I've got to agree with you on most everything. After watching a few videos on Youtube to refresh my memory, it took me right back in time. The first game had an unbelievable atmosphere to it, compared to the two since. The music, the voice acting....hell, I even prefer the graphics. I also couldn't help but notice how much darker and creepy the dialog was ----- almost poetic.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

I agree in some respects. It's a good game, but it's not Diablo to me - it's not as deep as D1 or D2. I do like that at least early on it seems to be revisiting so much of the first game. I'm still going to buy it and play the hell out of it (har har har) but it is definitely different. Not bad, just different. As much as I'd like to dole out my stats manually, you really were always pigeon-holed in D2 into picking the one stat that your attack was tied to and one other stat that went with it, so I think bitching about not being able to assign stats is a false dilemma. It's just automatic instead of doing the exact same thing manually. My complaint and where I agree with y'all is the way that skills are auto-assigned. I want a tree, dammit.

Graphically I think it looks great. The art direction is great, even though the tech underneath looks a little old. Style to me is more important, so overall it looks great. And it plays great. 1920x1080 the default settings for my i3 2100 and GTX 460 1GB were high on everything but shadows, and AA enabled.

My greatest regret is that /players 8 doesn't work. I loved getting levels faster that way and getting more ph4t l00tz quickly in D2. Hopefully they'll add that back for us single-player solo types.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Adaptive
Gerbil

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:26 pm

allreadydead wrote:
Now, Diablo 3...To put it simply, The beta Lacks every quality it's predeccessors had. It doesn't have that atmosphere of DI, stats are gone, general intensity of D2 seems to be missing, the characters has loosy and shallow background due it was an already established universe and they were absent before. Crafting is nice but looked tedious to me due lacking of randomizing. Maybe it will have in later skill levels, I dunno. The graphics screams "I'm designed to work on consoles". The textures in d2 were better and it was 13 years before. Textures resolution is so low, it looks like Prime Evils puked all over the map. The skills are dumbed down compared to D2. The sigil stone system will add some diversity but it's shallow and uninteresting. And the elephant in the room, PvP is not present.

I'm pretty sure the textures are low quality to save on the download for the beta. This was true for the SC2 beta; you couldn't get high or even ultra settings until the final release. That being said, I do agree the graphics aren't particularly good, and personally I think the hand-drawn art of D2 was nicer in many ways; great things were also done recently with Rayman: Origins in that respect, but generating random maps is likely much easier this way. I'm sure the 3D will grow on me, as it did going from Age of Empires II to Age of Mythology, which I initially thought looked hideous.

As for the game itself, at first I thought it wasn't too great, but after playing through once with each class, I can sense the long term appeal. It does seem a bit dumbed down from the older games though. I'm hoping the items being thoroughly crap has more to do with the beta than anything. I also hope the game will require more skill/thoughtful use of spell combinations down the road. As it is, I agree, it's way too easy. I didn't die once, even on hardcore, and I almost never even had to use a potion.

Hawkwing74
His Holy Gerbilness

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 am

derFunkenstein wrote:
My complaint and where I agree with y'all is the way that skills are auto-assigned. I want a tree, dammit.
Wait, what? There are no stat points or skill trees that you choose? What do you do when you level up? Nothing? No speccing or customization at all?

Turkina
Gerbil Elite

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Whoops - posted in the wrong place. Diablo III eh? Sounds great!
Last edited by Turkina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 am

Hawkwing74 wrote:
derFunkenstein wrote:
My complaint and where I agree with y'all is the way that skills are auto-assigned. I want a tree, dammit.
Wait, what? There are no stat points or skill trees that you choose? What do you do when you level up? Nothing? No speccing or customization at all?

You can choose to bind new skills to a specific button. If, as the witch doctor, you want both the ability to shoot magic darts and throw jars of evil attack spiders, you're out of luck. Each skill only works with one button and you have to pick which of the 5-6 skills (based on what I see) for each button to bind to that button (LMB, RMB, and 1-4 on the keyboard). It works out to be like 30-odd skills, and each one can have a rune attached to it which affects it in some way. There's a lot of variety, but I want to choose my specific set, not choose from a subset for each piece of my controls.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

MaxTheLimit
Gerbil Jedi

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

I was a HUGE Diablo 1 and 2 fan, and I'd been playing the D3 beta for a while ( several patch iterations ) . It's not really my cup of tea. I'm going to give my reasons, but try to remember it's just my opinion. I'm not judging those who disagree.

+ Cinematic / theatrical feel. The world seems alive, and the storytelling and such has a lot of work put into it. I liked that in the initial games. So far so good from that front.
+ Variety, and depth. The game seems to have a large number of enemies, who have a large number of different behaviours. Lots of skills, with interesting impact on enemies.

Dislikes ( my long list )
- Game 'feel'. I never felt connected to my character. I didn't get the feeling I was in control, but rather giving orders and watching the results. It's hard for me to describe, but I didn't relate to the character as being an extension of my actions, but rather a single unit I was giving commands to. ( ugh not a good start, I can't even describe what I don't like )
- Simplification. I know a lot of people would call the new system streamlined, and simple yet deep. For me though, I like to tinker, and plan and have a real sensation that I was building something. I liked that my choices had consequences. I took great pride in making a quality character build. I don't like the new system. It seems to have the ' do whatever you want ' sort of feel because there is no repercussions of not planning ahead.
- Art style. Yeah, I'm one of THOSE guys who don't like the art style. I don't like the look of the weapons and armour ( ridiculous over the top designs ) . I don't like the character design ( no grit, and cliché design ) . I don't like the lighting, and textures ( not dark, or gothic ) .
- Gameplay. I don't like the exaggerated animations. They make it seem like I'm playing in cartoon, and I find it very distracting. Removal of potions. I agree that the hoarding of hundreds of mana, and health potions was not the best aspect of D2, but to remove them rather than correct the mechanic is not what I like to see. I don't like how the new dropped orbs mechanic plays. I also felt like the gameplay had a sort of campy feel. I didn't like it, but I can't explain it well so I'm not gonna try.
- UI. This is more on the technical side, but I think having the large health / mana / rage / whatever orbs located more to the centre of the screen rather at the bottom left and right sides is a bad visual decision. I realize that you want people to notice the orbs and skills, but they aren't the primary focus. The action in the main portion of the screen is where MOST of your attention should be focussed. So taking up a large amount of your central vertical gameplay space with UI seems like a bad idea to me.

I'm betting D3 will still be SUPER popular, but it's not what I was looking for. I was hoping that more of the long gone Blizzard North feel would still be there. It's not. It really does feel like the California based studios of Blizzard games. *sigh* I don't hold a grudge. I know players like me are not the majority, and so why would they cater to me. I just wish they did, haha.
Anyhoo, I'm getting more of the feel I was hoping for from Path of Exile. I'm eagerly awaiting the new chapter(s) and the new content coming. I'm just glad there is something out there for me :)

tfp
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

Hawkwing74 wrote:
derFunkenstein wrote:

It didn't seem like it. The game picked what "stats" and how much to improve them at a level.

At different levels there are skills and each skill has a sub skill that can be selected that enhances the base skill as you level up. You free to change things around whenever with some warm up time when a selection is made. However it looks like you will get all of the skills and there are no trees or anything like that from what I can tell, (at least for the mage).

So it is different for sure. In some ways it's nice so you don't have to rebuild a guy just to try another path down a skill tree, but I wonder if it will cut back on the replay ability. Though in some ways it makes it closer to D1? I always liked the books for learning spells.

It is a different game but it seems interesting from the beta. I don't think I will put the time into it as I did for D1 or D2 but some of that will just be an age thing and a lack of people to play the game with.

[edit, I see derfunk already answered.]

vince
Gerbil XP

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 am

I tried for the open beta...

I might be able to say more, if I was able to LOG IN THE GAME!! Well, I was able to, but only two times.

I never played D1, but played lots of D2. After my 2 hours or so of D3 play, this is how it felt like:

D2 = game in a dark and gloomy evil place with evil monsters. D3 = game with zombies.

:lol:
"The mind is like a parachute: it doesn't work unless it's open"... Frank Zappa

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Diablo (the original) did zombies like nobody's business. And skeletons, and weird bat things. Until you got to level 7-8 that was pretty much everything. The third seems to be revisiting a lot of the first one (at least early on). Leoric was the king that went crazy in D1 and a big plot point to get started, so it's not terribly surprising to see him return early in the 3rd.

allreadydead
Gerbil

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Adaptive wrote:
allreadydead wrote:

I'm pretty sure the textures are low quality to save on the download for the beta. This was true for the SC2 beta; you couldn't get high or even ultra settings until the final release. That being said, I do agree the graphics aren't particularly good, and personally I think the hand-drawn art of D2 was nicer in many ways; great things were also done recently with Rayman: Origins in that respect, but generating random maps is likely much easier this way. I'm sure the 3D will grow on me, as it did going from Age of Empires II to Age of Mythology, which I initially thought looked hideous.

Devs would have said so if that was the case. I played closed beta too, the textures were same. Hell, there is even a fan made patch for sharpen textures and different lighting for gothic atmosphere. Devs just could say "this is beta textures, will be different in final product" instead, they chose to make dev videos with my little pony:Diablo 3 tees; mocking fans opinions about textures and color palette.
[email protected] GHz, Noctua C14 to keep it cool, ASUS Z68-V PRO/GEN3, 2x4 GB DDR3-1600 G-SKILL RipjawsX, EVGA GTX970 SSC+, Seasonic X750W (no coil whine, yay), 1x256GB Samsung 830 SSD, 2xSamsung 1 TB RAID 0, 1x2 TB WD Green, NEC 7173-S, Enermax Chakra

ish718
Gerbil First Class

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 pm

For a game that has been in development for so long, Diablo 3 is a failure to me. Diablo 3 would of been amazing had it come out years ago. Now it's like playing a generic hack and slash.

Certainly not worth $60 lol...

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Blizzard's games have never been about the height of technical prowess. They've always been forgiving of lower-end hardware, and looked decent enough at the highest settings. If you want ZOMG AWESOME graphics, go play BF3 or Crysis 2 or whatever. I personally like the style and have no problem with the graphics not being all 2k textures.

Meadows
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

I wish everyone would stop with the "colour pallette" argument already. The colours are fine, and I found no issue with the sharpness of the individual textures either. Nothing stood out, or looked odd. It looked great.

Diablo III is neither My Little Pony, nor WoW. It has colour, but it isn't all colour. If you've ever played Diablo II, you will know the game has always used plenty of colour where warranted (especially spells and effects).

JohnC
Gerbil Jedi

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Meadows wrote:
I wish everyone would stop with expressing their subjective opinions about the "color pallette"

Fixed that for you. If you don't want to read such things, or if you for some **** reason think that your own subjective opinion is more valuable than other people's subjective opinions - you are free to not participate in this conversation.
Gifter of Nvidia Titans and countless Twitch donation extraordinaire, nothing makes me more happy in life than randomly helping random people

Hawkwing74
His Holy Gerbilness

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

I was worried about the quality of Diablo III. I figured if they were giving it away with an annual WoW subscription it might be a stinker.

Then again, WoW at the end of an expansion cycle is kind of a stinker too.

Based on what people posted so far, I will not be purchasing.

c1arity
Gerbil

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm

I played for a bit. I had no problem with the graphics, art, or gameplay. All of it was good enough to be entertaining.

However, Diablo III seemed to be a hack and slash action game with NOTHING in the way of RPG. I was very disappointed to see the lack of RPG elements. Unfortunately, I've come to expect this from Blizzavision. I've been asked numerous times at work what I thought about Diablo III and my response was always that I didn't trust Blizzavision to make great games anymore. Entertaining? Yes. Revolutionary like they once were? No. They've gone the same direction as id and Bioware. That's really bad news for PC gamers.