just brew it! wrote:
I don't think it matters much (if at all). Just make sure you use a charger that is designed for NiMH.
BTW, it is quite possible that the NiCd "memory effect" is, for all practical purposes, an urban myth:http://www.dansdata.com/gz011.htm
well, I know that my old radio control'd car's battery would lose it's ability to hold a charge, same with my portable phone (old, but a great phone) I've got some 1750 batteries for my digicam that don't last long, it's my dad's OLD camera, and I didn't know what was wrong with it... perhaps it's just an old camera that sucks up batteries like no tomorrow