Personal computing discussed

Moderators: Steel, notfred

michele005
Gerbil In Training

Re: Best VPN, Your Opnion

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:54 am

oliv88 wrote:
If you are looking for a VPN where you can compromise on the price, There is nothing best than NordVPN. I have been using it for the past 6 months now and I believe it is amazing. You can access Netflix Libraries with it, Torrent or access BBC iPlayer or any other blocked streaming content. It is also the fastest VPN according to the recent speed test conducted on 15 of the most prominent paid VPN services.
But as you mentioned you want something at a lower price, PureVPN is the recommended option for you. The reason, currently it is offering a deal at $2.48 per month if you purchase their 2-year subscription, works on multiple devices, is the 2nd fastest to Nord VPN, also comes with a mobile app and chrome extension for convenient usability. If you need to learn more about the VPN recommended you can read the PureVPN Review.

But choose wisely as to what is your actual need.

Been using PureVPN from past 1.5 years. No problems so far

arunphilip
Gold subscriber
Gerbil Team Leader

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:23 pm

PSA: Seeing these comments about PureVPN, I visited their site, and was pleasantly surprised to find they're offering an X-mas deal: a 5-year subscription at $79 (comes to $1.32 a month).

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with them, just casually shopping around for a VPN as I'm not too keen on rolling my own.

Sebby
Gerbil In Training

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 am

It's a preference thing in the end. Mostly depends, what is your main use of a VPN: p2p, general security, streaming sites and so on...

Nevertheless, I saw Surfshark VPN mentioned on a Black Friday deal site and gave them a shot. I believe it was a 2-year subscription plan which made $1.99 per month with unlimited device connections, looked like a great deal for a household. Had the option to refund for the first 30-days of usage, if the quality of the product didn't meet my expectations.

After all, I stuck with them and been a happy customer ever since. If you have any specific questions about the provider feel free to ask.