Personal computing discussed

Moderators: Steel, notfred

biru
Gerbil In Training
Topic Author

Search Engines Differential Techniques of Ranking

Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:28 am

My research is based on a photographic equipment retail web site which is a very best selling site no doubt with gaining good popularity in web circles just in no time. Popularity stand for honesty, good services, low price and all around the product and customer online or offline. In my study the popularity stand for link popularity that I have been working on for a year now. The SEO techniques, expert opinions, webmasters suggestions, forum discussions, email marketing, directory submission, chat discussion are salient areas of my research.

Differential Diagnosis applies on human is now asserted to be true on search engines listing criterias. The backdoor techniques adopted by different search engines sometime troubles webmasters at the other end.

While marketing what we assume most important are the inbound links to the subject web sites, but the story is quite different, for differential criteria of various search engines ranking and listing techniques. One can be amazed with the search results the other day morning, where the links are marginally down, traffic is low, rank is down, moral is down contrary with yesterday, where it was done for no effort. Inspite the team work hard, submissions go on contineously, some of the directories are paid with the appropriate fee for listing and the result is the other way round. It is simply discouraging as good ranking sometimes turned out to be a magic game. Search engines criteria sometimes contradict with each other suffer a great loss to even potential web sites designed by well oriented webmasters for there is no guage to measure the parameters adopted by the big players.

SlyFerret
Graphmaster Gerbil

Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:45 am

Did you mean to start a new post with this?

It almost seems like it was supposed to be a reply to another thread.

-SF
"Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror, and you would not have been notified."

biru
Gerbil In Training
Topic Author

Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:54 am

It is not basically,,,,, It is a point of view, Its not important that everyone agree with this infrence, You are free to say yes or no? What i mean to say that the search engine story inside deep is somewhat unclear and uncertain,, I wanted to take expert opinion of professional one like you...