Another minor footnote to the whole project... directory names of the re-encoded/transcoded albums are modified with suffixes to indicate source info:
- Albums ripped from CDs get no suffix.
- Albums ripped from vinyl get a "[V]" suffix.
- Albums downloaded as MP3s from Amazon or Rhapsody get suffixes of "[A]" or "[R]", respectively. (No, I don't use Rhapsody any more... do they even still exist?)
- Albums downloaded from Bandcamp (lossless) get a suffix of "[B]".
- Albums which were ripped from HDCD-encoded CDs and have been decoded to restore the original dynamic range get a "[H]" suffix.
Yeah, it's all a bit OCD... but this whole project was an exercise in OCD. So whatever.