Personal computing discussed

Moderators: mac_h8r1, Nemesis

 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 am

Hi this summer i decided implant couple of rfid chips under my skin. Now I am bored.How can i detect and deactive these devices. Yeah.. you can say go hospital MRI or something detect these and help you. I did but suddenly MRI didnt detect . I think MRI only show glass and metalic materials but my chips made of silicon.How can i deactive them without pain myself.
 
Jigar
Maximum Gerbil
Posts: 4912
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:00 pm
Contact:

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:02 am

Image
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:08 am

Jigar wrote:

How is it works for my problem. This is not working i think.I wanna detect and destroy these ****. I cant detect so cant remove them in hospital.Because MRI doesnt show.
 
Captain Ned
Gold subscriber
Global Moderator
Posts: 27386
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 am

They'll show up on X-rays and then you can have someone cut them out.
Humans sleep soundly in their beds because rough cats stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
 
just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Posts: 51856
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:18 am

kelaynak wrote:
Hi this summer i decided implant couple of rfid chips under my skin. Now I am bored.How can i detect and deactive these devices.

:o

To deactivate them you either need to fry them electrically (e.g. microwave them long enough to melt the circuitry), or physically damage them (e.g. smash with a hammer). Given that they are implanted, I assume you don't want to use either of these approaches. :wink:

kelaynak wrote:
Yeah.. you can say go hospital MRI or something detect these and help you. I did but suddenly MRI didnt detect . I think MRI only show glass and metalic materials but my chips made of silicon.How can i deactive them without pain myself.

You need to have them surgically removed. As already noted, an X-ray should pick them up.

TBH, I'd be a lot more concerned about the possible long-term health effects of the physical implant itself than with the RFID transponder functionality, since it only emits energy when probed with an external RF signal. So surgical removal really is your only option, IMO...

Write this one off as an expensive, painful, and ill-conceived experiment. Next time you feel the urge to do something like this, maybe just glue it to your fingernail, instead of doing something semi-permanent?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 am

I wanna remove but MRI or similar technology couldnt detect or show on films i dont understand so i cannot show my surgeon . My doctors say to me if you detect them we can remove or any ideas how to block chip signals? Or any good forum about these products solvation.X-ray cannot detect i tried in airport.
 
just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Posts: 51856
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:40 am

kelaynak wrote:
I wanna remove but MRI or similar technology couldnt detect or show on films i dont understand so i cannot show my surgeon . My doctors say to me if you detect them we can remove or any ideas how to block chip signals? Or any good forum about these products solvation.

It really should show up on an X-ray. As an added bonus, X-rays are an order of magnitude cheaper than an MRI.

To block the signal, you would need to encase the area of your body where the chip is implanted in metal, to keep RF energy from getting in or out. Assuming you don't want to wrap yourself in aluminum foil or wear chain mail, you really need to have the chips removed if you want to disable the RFID functionality.

Why are you so concerned with disabling the chips? I'd be a lot more concerned that I've got a (potentially carcinogenic) piece of electronics embedded under my skin.

Seriously. Your only reasonable options here are locate them and have them removed, or just live with it and hope that the potential health risks have been overblown.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 am

just brew it! wrote:
kelaynak wrote:
I wanna remove but MRI or similar technology couldnt detect or show on films i dont understand so i cannot show my surgeon . My doctors say to me if you detect them we can remove or any ideas how to block chip signals? Or any good forum about these products solvation.

It really should show up on an X-ray. As an added bonus, X-rays are an order of magnitude cheaper than an MRI.

To block the signal, you will need to encase the area of your body where the chip is implanted in metal, to keep RF energy from getting in or out. Assuming you don't want to wrap yourself in aluminum foil or wear chain mail, you really need to have the chips removed if you want to disable the RFID functionality.

Why are you so concerned with disabling the chips? I'd be a lot more concerned that I've got a (potentially carcinogenic) piece of electronics embedded under my skin.

I really glad to you JBI. I wrote the other forums for advice they called me as like troll. But you dont do that.This forum good place for my future hardware topics and thank you!.If you see another information about my topic pls write your post to me. Because i really need technic help about this. Thanks.
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:08 am

just brew it! wrote:
Why are you so concerned with disabling the chips? I'd be a lot more concerned that I've got a (potentially carcinogenic) piece of electronics embedded under my skin.


Today my living country dangerous because of goverment . So my implants threaten myself.
 
just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Posts: 51856
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 am

kelaynak wrote:
Today my living country dangerous because of goverment . So my implants threaten myself.

Can the chips themselves be traced back to you personally? I.e., are the serial numbers registered in a database that records who they were sold to?

FWIW depending on the type of RFID chip, the range can be anywhere from a few centimeters to several meters. If it is a short range chip, at least you would need to be right next to a reader for it to register. I have no idea whether the implantable chips tend to be of the shorter or longer range type. Have you tested the ones you have to see what sort of range they appear to have?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:45 am

just brew it! wrote:
kelaynak wrote:
Today my living country dangerous because of goverment . So my implants threaten myself.

Can the chips themselves be traced back to you personally? I.e., are the serial numbers registered in a database that records who they were sold to?

FWIW depending on the type of RFID chip, the range can be anywhere from a few centimeters to several meters. If it is a short range chip, at least you would need to be right next to a reader for it to register. I have no idea whether the implantable chips tend to be of the shorter or longer range type. Have you tested the ones you have to see what sort of range they appear to have?

Good spot JBI . I implanted in US .Now I 'm in Turkey and my chips work very well here! So distance is good enough.I and my friend track our locations in chip software web page.So we know still working. We have to block signals, here is like a hell. 
 
yogibbear
Gold subscriber
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:30 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:50 am

Have you tried an X-ray like JBI was asking?

Like the sort of X-ray when you break / fracture a bone in your body. It will definitely show up. The airport one I doubt would work / that they would care enough to point out where it is.
Core i7 4770K | eVGA GTX1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | 16GB DDR3 2133mhz | Asus Z87-PLUS | Corsair HX650 | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Windows 10 x64
 
kelaynak
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

yogibbear wrote:
Have you tried an X-ray like JBI was asking?

Like the sort of X-ray when you break / fracture a bone in your body. It will definitely show up. The airport one I doubt would work / that they would care enough to point out where it is.

So , try hospital X-Ray?
 
yogibbear
Gold subscriber
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:30 am

Re: RFID chip

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 am

kelaynak wrote:
yogibbear wrote:
Have you tried an X-ray like JBI was asking?

Like the sort of X-ray when you break / fracture a bone in your body. It will definitely show up. The airport one I doubt would work / that they would care enough to point out where it is.

So , try hospital X-Ray?


Yep.
Core i7 4770K | eVGA GTX1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | 16GB DDR3 2133mhz | Asus Z87-PLUS | Corsair HX650 | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Windows 10 x64
 
babusonasmart
Gerbil In Training
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:07 am

Re: Illegally Human implanted RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:17 am

Few bad people implanted a RFID or verichip in my body, How can I detect that and permanently destroy that without surgery. Please any one help me by reply. Thank's. 
 
just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Posts: 51856
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: Illegally Human implanted RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 am

babusonasmart wrote:
Few bad people implanted a RFID or verichip in my body, How can I detect that and permanently destroy that without surgery. Please any one help me by reply. Thank's. 

Your situation is very similar to that of the person who started the thread. Please see the replies above yours.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
HERETIC
Gerbil XP
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 am

Re: RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:29 am

My Tinfoil hat is screaming out warnings here-
Like prisoners that have been tagged trying to figure out how to deactivate devices.........................................
 
Glorious
Gold subscriber
Gerbilus Supremus
Posts: 11280
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 am

JBI wrote:
Your situation is very similar to that of the person who started the thread.


This seems more like the Lobster-cracking Air Loom business, which while indeed a similar sort of thing :P has a few differences.
 
Robotics
Gerbil
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:33 pm
Location: Chapel Hill/Istanbul
Contact:

Re: Illegally Human implanted RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:24 pm

babusonasmart wrote:
Few bad people implanted a RFID or verichip in my body, How can I detect that and permanently destroy that without surgery. Please any one help me by reply. Thank's. 

MRI detect it. And electro shock disable it , but implants stay your body. If you want to remove them you have to surgically removed it. The other option for relax, you can try  Faraday cage. Tin foil wasnt working so you pass it. Maybe garbage can work. 
 
derFunkenstein
Gold subscriber
Gerbil God
Posts: 24714
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Comin' to you directly from the Mothership

Re: RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:35 pm

just brew it! wrote:
kelaynak wrote:
Hi this summer i decided implant couple of rfid chips under my skin. Now I am bored.How can i detect and deactive these devices.

:o

To deactivate them you either need to fry them electrically (e.g. microwave them long enough to melt the circuitry), or physically damage them (e.g. smash with a hammer). Given that they are implanted, I assume you don't want to use either of these approaches. :wink:

Just...stick a fork into an outlet and hang on, right? :lol:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
 
Redocbew
Gold subscriber
Gerbil Jedi
Posts: 1748
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

Re: RFID chip

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:50 pm

No need to hang on even. The current will take care of that for you. :P
Do not meddle in the affairs of archers, for they are subtle and you won't hear them coming.
 
wolverine998
Gerbil In Training
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:55 am

Re: RFID chip

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 am

sorry for pushing this Thread up but i have the same Problem.....i think i have a Chip in the Brain Area......can someone tell me if a EMP (electromagnetic Pulse) would help?
 
just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Posts: 51856
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:51 pm
Location: Somewhere, having a beer

Re: RFID chip

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:56 am

wolverine998 wrote:
sorry for pushing this Thread up but i have the same Problem.....i think i have a Chip in the Brain Area......can someone tell me if a EMP (electromagnetic Pulse) would help?

What do you mean you think you have a chip? Did you have one implanted like the person who started this thread? It doesn't sound like something you would be unsure about.

If you really do have an implant, I don't think an EMP is the answer. Exposing yourself to an EMP of sufficient magnitude to deactivate an implanted chip would likely require taking a direct lightning hit, or standing close to ground zero of a nuclear explosion. IOW, it's not gonna just deactivate the chip; it's gonna deactivate you.

Like we told the OP, if you want to get rid of it, have it surgically removed by someone who knows what they're doing (i.e. a surgeon).
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
 
meerkt
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:55 am

Re: RFID chip

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:08 am

This thread is bizarre.

Regarding chip removal, I only know of this:
Image
 
derFunkenstein
Gold subscriber
Gerbil God
Posts: 24714
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Comin' to you directly from the Mothership

Re: RFID chip

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:02 am

just brew it! wrote:
What do you mean you think you have a chip? Did you have one implanted like the person who started this thread? It doesn't sound like something you would be unsure about.

Perhaps when the Gub'mint abducted him, they gave him amnesia so he doesn't remember that he was abducted or implanted. :lol:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
 
arunphilip
Gold subscriber
Gerbil Team Leader
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:46 am
Location: India

Re: RFID chip

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:09 pm

derFunkenstein wrote:
Perhaps when the Gub'mint abducted him, they gave him amnesia so he doesn't remember that he was abducted or implanted. :lol:

Your location makes me wonder if it could be little green men...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest