Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Topic Author

Re: Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2016 aka You all suck (lookin at you Stiffie)

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:29 am

Froboz you run the league, and you put a team out against me like you don't even care if you win or lose. Whats up with that?

How can our score be 117.90 to 35.78 on Monday morning?

This is what happens when there is no money on the line; a lot of people don't care or pays attention.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:40 am

I'm probably not going to play next year; I don't watch enough football to be good at it anymore. That said, I at least set my lineups from week to week and make an attempt to make my team better. :lol:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Dposcorp
Topic Author

Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:46 am

Yeah, this is gonna be my last year unless we put some money on it to make it worth all the trouble.
If people wanna pay $20 and then ignore their team, it works for me :)

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Screw you, DPOS

FroBozz has two Z's

Of all people you could compare me to you use Ann Coulter? really?
I guess I'll start calling you Sean Hannity.

As I stated before, I'm doing *very* fine in other leagues. I'm not ignoring this one and I take offense that you think I am.
Yes, that certainly was a lame ass score. Things that have screwed me this year in *this* league are Russell Wilson and Allen Robinson, and **** RB's - and yes some bad lineup choices here and there. But you want to someone insinuate that this is my fault? What the hell? You know full well that fantasy success often comes with a big dose of LUCK and for you to suggest I'm just lazy is messed up. For the 2nd year in a row now, you, the person that prides yourself at being a great trashtalker decides that he wants to trash talk THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE!? Here's a suggestion to you, branch out. Join some other leagues besides the BBQ league. There's a bigger world out there.

I'm in 5 other leagues. I could care less what happens to this one. Your antics make me question why the hell I would even WANT to play with someone like you. I don't like or want conflict, I want to act like an adult. Can you respect this? I have no interest in playing with jerks.

Dposcorp
Topic Author

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 pm

FroBozz_Inc wrote:
Screw you, DPOS

FroBozz has two Z's

Of all people you could compare me to you use Ann Coulter? really?
I guess I'll start calling you Sean Hannity.

As I stated before, I'm doing *very* fine in other leagues. I'm not ignoring this one and I take offense that you think I am.
Yes, that certainly was a lame ass score. Things that have screwed me this year in *this* league are Russell Wilson and Allen Robinson, and **** RB's - and yes some bad lineup choices here and there. But you want to someone insinuate that this is my fault? What the hell? You know full well that fantasy success often comes with a big dose of LUCK and for you to suggest I'm just lazy is messed up. For the 2nd year in a row now, you, the person that prides yourself at being a great trashtalker decides that he wants to trash talk THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE!? Here's a suggestion to you, branch out. Join some other leagues besides the BBQ league. There's a bigger world out there.

I'm in 5 other leagues. I could care less what happens to this one. Your antics make me question why the hell I would even WANT to play with someone like you. I don't like or want conflict, I want to act like an adult. Can you respect this? I have no interest in playing with jerks.

This is why all of TR loves you and why I enjoy seeing you at the BBQ and Cornhole Tournament; you always take the bait. Hugs and Kisses. ( I just wanted to see if you would fall for it AGAIN)
You know I love you and your family.