I went 8-6 last week, which now puts me at 40-36 for the season, barely keeping my head above water. I would be living on the streets if I played pro-line like this.
This weekend should prove to be loads of fun, especially with the cowboys playing the vikings in the afternoon, and McNabb vs. Manning . . .IN WASHINGTON!!!.Sunday, Oct.17
MIami @ Green Bay
- Its cold.San Diego
@ St. Louis - I'm only picking the chargers cause I'm supposed
@ New England - Not that cold though.
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
- It was never about the Steelers' offense in the first place. I don't know why they're trying to make it seem like big ben matters.Kansas City
@ Houston - My upset pick of the week.
Detroit @ NYG
- Giants D looking good.Atlanta
@ Philly - Kolb ain't no Vick.
Seattle @ Chicago
- Anybody thinks Lynch will make a difference to the seahawks run game?
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
- ususally a good tight game. . . .I think.NYJ
@ Denver - there's nothing happening in the mile high city right now.Oakland
@ San Fran - I say put in David Carr. All these number one QB picks suck big ones for the last 5 years . . Alex Smith I'm looking at you.
Dallas @ Minnesota
- Romo could drop off a cliff!! Indy
@ Washington - Shannahan has quite a bit more work to do.Monday, Oct.18Tennessee
@ Jacksonville - Sims-Walker????????? what is wrong with you?????
BYES: Arizona, Buffalo, Carolina, Cinci. - TO probably will lose it after the bye - start concentrating on himself again.
Alright people, getthose rosters filled in please. I know who you are!!!
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .