Personal computing discussed

Moderator: Captain Ned

Captain Ned
Gold subscriber
Global Moderator
Topic Author

FF 2014

Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 am

No, nowhere close to starting up the whole creaking machinery for another futile year (from my POV). That said, I got a mail from Yahoo this AM telling me it was time to open up the leagues again "for some smack talk". I know there was some widespread dissatisfaction with the direction the Yahoo FF platform has taken and, if we're going to make a change, this is the time to decide on what we use. TBH Yahoo is the only platform I've used, but if others feel strongly about other platforms (and have had good experiences with the Commish tools), I'll go in whatever direction the majority wants.

The floor is open.
Science IS NOT TRUTH. It is an iterative process asymptotically coming ever closer to Truth, but destined never to arrive there.

FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Re: FF 2014

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:54 pm

I vote to stay on Yahoo. I wouldn't say it's an ultra-strong stance. I think Yahoo is just fine though.

BerserkBen
Gerbil Elite

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 pm

If they require my cellphone number like they asked for to join the college basketball tournament, then I'm not doing Yahoo anymore. If not for that, I like Yahoo.

just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 am

YahooGroups sucks now. I admin a couple and want to move them to another service.
The years just pass like trains. I wave, but they don't slow down.
-- Steven Wilson