Personal computing discussed

Moderator: Hoser

just brew it!
Gold subscriber
Administrator
Topic Author

Logitech M305 cordless mouse

Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 am

If you're looking for a decent, inexpensive cordless mouse head on down to your local Staples store. They've currently got the Logitech M305 on sale for $19.99 + tax (Newegg normally sells 'em for around $30).

It comes in different colors, has a tilt-wheel for side scrolling, and runs for months on a single AA battery. The receiver is really tiny, which is great if you like to use a mouse with your laptop since the receiver doesn't get in the way. I also like it (and other similarly shaped mice) because I have small-ish hands and the M305 is slightly smaller than a standard mouse; people with larger hands might consider this a disadvantage however!

When I initially got to the store I thought they had a crappy selection of colors (only black), but that was because they didn't have most of them over in the mouse/keyboard aisle. They had their own display rack out in the main aisle, in all the colors...
If the world isn't making sense to you, you're either drinking too much or not drinking enough.