1) unplugged the main drive, bios saw no drive
2) plugged in main drive slot 0, bios saw it, but no other drive
3) plugged in main drive slot 0, unplugged what I think is game drive, bios saw only main drive
4) plugged in main drive slot 0 - 5, unplugged game drive and blu-ray drive, bios saw only main drive
5) ran all the boot fix commands only fixboot was access denied
6) said **** it and tried resetting my PC, keeping only my files and nothing else currently at 89%
IT’S ALIVE!!!! So I’m assuming something was corrupted during a windows update or program update
With that said I might look into upgrading my mobo, cpu, and possibly my GPU.
Whelp that was a lie, hooked up my games drive and blu-ray back to the same old unable to access boot drive. And they both don’t show in bios still. I’ll try the reset option and see what happens.
Replaced SATA cables and unplugged Blu-ray, seems to be working now. So hopefully it stays like this.
i7-4770K, ASRock Z87 Extreme9/ac, 2x EVGA SC 780Ti SLI, 2x G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400, Creative Sound Blaster Z, Samsung 840 EVO 120GB TLC (OS), Samsung 840 EVO 1TB MLC (Games), ZALMAN 1250 Platinum, NANOXIA Deep Silence 2 Mid Tower