I just got a TV tuner not to long ago and started digitizing our family's home movie collection. What I am looking to do now is make them into DVD's and hand them out to my family. I looked at using windows dvd maker, but it doesn't have all the capabilities that I need. Here is what I am looking to do:
1) Make custom scenes (chapters) in the DVD to separate the short clips of the home video footage.
2) Combine multiple videos (each one is 20 minutes long or so), so they will fit on a DVD
3) Have a basic title screen
4) Maybe add some visual enhancement if it is possible.
5) Cut out bad parts in the movie
Basically I just want to make fairly decent DVD's to give to my family so we can watch them again.
To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing
You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman. You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons.