just brew it! wrote:
No, no, bad, sick, and wrong.
1. Tangential trackers, while perfect in theory, never actually work as advertised.
2. Tonearm to cartridge mountings MUST be tight and without possibility of vibration. That bouncy metal strip will cause resonances that will kill the music.
3. "Using a proprietary spring design, it is able to auto- balance any cartridge that is attached to it." The last thing one wants in a tonearm is a spring.
4. "Ortofon 2M Red Moving Magnet Cartdrige". This is a throw-in for $399 entry-level turntables at all of the major audio e-tailers.
5. Dollars to doughnuts the "Aluminium Black Anodised Linear Tracking Sensor Arm" never works as promised.
6. It's a KickStarter.