Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Flying Fox, Ryu Connor

Anovoca
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Windows Insider Survey ($1500)

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 am

Woke up with this email in the inbox this morning. I figured I would share in case any of you are members of the insider program and didn't see this yet.

Hello,

We hope you’re enjoying the Windows Insider Program.

We want to provide the best Insider experience we can. So, every year, we reach out with our Insider survey to understand what's important to Insiders like you.

The information you provide will help us continue to tailor the program to your specific interests and needs. The survey is also a great way to find about the many activities and resources available to you as an Insider.

You can access the survey here. Complete and submit your survey by February 6, 2017 and you could win a $1,500 Windows Store online gift certificate.*

Please know we take your privacy and trust extremely seriously. Your survey data will not be shared outside of Microsoft.

Thanks in advance for your participation! And thanks, as always, for being a Windows Insider.

The Windows Insider Team

All in all it was a very long and boring survey, but 1,500 is a lot of beans and maybe someone here at TR can get an xbone out of it.

Edit: looks like the link is unique so I can't share the one I got, but if you have signed up for insider program or used preview build in the past make sure to check your email.
Last edited by Anovoca on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying doesn't make this world dead to us
Breathing doesn't keep the flame alive in us
Dreaming doesn't make time less real for us
One life, one chance, all ephemeral

bthylafh
Maximum Gerbil

Re: Windows Insider Survey ($1500)

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

*Sweepstakes details: No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open only to registered members of the Windows Insiders Program who received this an email as a first party invitation from Microsoft to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes. Ends on February 6, 2017.

Also your link is broken.
Hakkaa päälle!
i7-8700K|Asus Z-370 Pro|32GB DDR4|Asus Radeon RX-580|Samsung 960 EVO 1TB|1988 Model M||Logitech MX 518 & F310|Samsung C24FG70|Dell 2209WA|ATH-M50x

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 am

The link has a unique identifier in it. If you didn't get the email with your own identifier you won't be able to do the survey.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Anovoca
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 am

ah, it appears to be a unique link each account. Ah, well, sorry folks. If you use windows preview build keep your eyes out for your own link I guess :/
Dying doesn't make this world dead to us
Breathing doesn't keep the flame alive in us
Dreaming doesn't make time less real for us
One life, one chance, all ephemeral

Noinoi
Gerbil Team Leader

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:16 am

I got the email earlier this morning. Just finished the survey, which is kind of long. Though I guess it also kind of made me find out what I really feel about my current situation.
[email protected] | Patriot 2x16GB | Asus GTX 970 | Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi | Intel 660p 512GB + Kingston Fury 240GB + 2x4TB WD HDDs | Win 10

ludi
Lord High Gerbil

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:57 am

Yup, saw it and completed it this morning.  Long, and not much hope of winning the gift certificate, but the questions did seem structured to help Microsoft figure out their Insider user base's demographics and needs, so hopefully worthwhile.
Abacus Model 2.5 | Quad-Row FX with 256 Cherry Red Slider Beads | Applewood Frame | Water Cooling by Brita Filtration