Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Flying Fox, Ryu Connor

JobeHead
Gerbil In Training
Topic Author

No Audio Output Device is Installed Error

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am

One day before I Upgraded my windows from windows 7 to windows 10 all is fine with it except audio it shows an error of no audio output device is installed in your pc there is a cross mark on the speaker icon I think the audio file has not installed correctly Please help me to fix this issue as soon as possible I don't know the correct way to fix this please share the step by step process thanks in advance!

ludi
Lord High Gerbil

Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed Error

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:47 am

It's not clear to me what order things occurred. Did you...

...have a working audio device under Windows 7, then you upgraded to Windows 10, and now it's not working? OR
...have a working audio device under Windows 7, then it stopped working, so you tried upgrading to Windows 10, and it's still not working?

Note that Windows will sometimes give you that audio device error if it cannot detect any output devices plugged into the PC. If you are using a USB audio device that has a problem, or if you don't have your 3.5mm audio jack plugged securely into the PC's port, it may give you that same No Device error. The first thing would be to make sure all of your computer's audio cables are plugged in correctly.
Abacus Model 2.5 | Quad-Row FX with 256 Cherry Red Slider Beads | Applewood Frame | Water Cooling by Brita Filtration