I'll be updating this tomorrow with the rest of the games.
I think I'm gonna keep track of my win-loss totals this time around as I create this list weekly. I know most of you have your specific sports sites you like to hit before the games, but if you're like me and have a busy schedule its easy to just come here and see who's playing, who's on a bye week, and see how badly I suck at picking these games.
Is there any information anyone would like me to add that they think will keep everyone more informed as the season progresses?Thursday, Sept.8
Minnesotta @ New Orleans
- I hope Favre breaks both knees. . . . .and I have Brees as my QB . . . . . .I still hope Favre breaks both knees.
1-0 so far (probably be my best record for the rest of the season
Cleveland @ Tampa Bay
- Where is Brady Quinn anyways?Miami
@ Buffalo- Buffalo's coach claims he has an idea of what Miami will try to do and he's ready for it.Cinci
@ New England - Could it be? A good QB with more than one target? How is Wes Welker doing?Indianapolis
@ Houston - I know Houston upgraded quite a bit, but picking up Matt Leinart isn't part of that.
Denver @ Jacksonville
- Can Denver repeat their first half of the season?Atlanta
@ Pittsburgh - DIxon starting?
Oakland @ Tennessee
- Could be a close game.
Carolina @ NYG
- SInce I don't have Steve Smith as my all-star WR this year, the Panthers could die.
Detroit @ Chicago
- I'm hoping that the Lion's QB is much better with a year under his belt.Arizona
@ St. Louis - Its games like these that make you just shake your head "WHY???". Anyone hear believes Anderson will do well as QB?
Green Bay @ Philly
- Eagles may have made enough substantial changes to be tough this year too.San Fran
@ Seattle - Too many ifs in Seahawks town.
Dallas @ Washington
- Pigs upgraded nicely during the off-season.Monday, Sept.13Baltimore
@ NYJ - Lets see what this aging Defense of the ravens can still do.
San Diego @ Kansas City
- Chiefs only win of the year.
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .