Personal computing discussed

Moderators: mac_h8r1, Nelliesboo

 
Steeeeve
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

New SFF Cases - Qmicra and Ultra Micro Fly - OH MY!!

Wed May 17, 2006 9:17 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to these forums and I have noticed that there has been no discussion about some new and exciting cases for SFF. Therefore I will introduce the Qmicra from PC Design Labs and the Micro Fly from Ultra Products.

more information about these cases can be found at my website http://www.sffclub.com (as I would rather not retype it all here) but I think you guys should give them a look.
Image
Image

You can also visit PC Design's website at http://www.pcdesignlab.com and Ultra's website at http://www.ultraproducts.com
http://www.sffclub.com
Where small is the next big thing
 
Steeeeve
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Wed May 17, 2006 9:26 am

I should also mention that I have a review up for the Ultra Micro Fly.
http://www.sffclub.com

Where small is the next big thing
 
Flying Fox
Gerbil God
Posts: 25102
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:19 am
Contact:

Wed May 17, 2006 10:42 am

That Ultra Micro Fly looks like the Aspire X QPack.
 
mac_h8r1
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Posts: 2968
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Alpha Epsilon Pi for life
Contact:

Re: New SFF Cases - Qmicra and Ultra Micro Fly - OH MY!!

Wed May 17, 2006 11:13 am

Steeeeve wrote:
I am new to these forums and I have noticed that there has been no discussion about some new and exciting cases for SFF.

Yes, there has. In fact, it was yours:
Steeeeve wrote:
...has all this information available along with other options for SFF (such as the Qmicra or Ultra Micro Fly).

This is borderline spam. We always welcome a watchful eye for new products, but please keep the links to your site to a minimum (don't post it unless someone asks for more information). Our community is full of bright individuals who are plenty capable of finding reviews of products.

I'm not going to edit your links out, but again, you're walking the line.

If you have any questions, drop me a PM.

Welcome to the forums.

-mac_h8r1
mac_h8r1.postCount++;
Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot. Order shall return.
Slivovitz owns you.
 
Steeeeve
Gerbil
Topic Author
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: New SFF Cases - Qmicra and Ultra Micro Fly - OH MY!!

Wed May 17, 2006 12:08 pm

mac_h8r1 wrote:
Steeeeve wrote:
I am new to these forums and I have noticed that there has been no discussion about some new and exciting cases for SFF.

Yes, there has. In fact, it was yours:
Steeeeve wrote:
...has all this information available along with other options for SFF (such as the Qmicra or Ultra Micro Fly).

This is borderline spam. We always welcome a watchful eye for new products, but please keep the links to your site to a minimum (don't post it unless someone asks for more information). Our community is full of bright individuals who are plenty capable of finding reviews of products.

I'm not going to edit your links out, but again, you're walking the line.

If you have any questions, drop me a PM.

Welcome to the forums.

-mac_h8r1


I apologize if it appears to be spam. I am more than happy to post the data on these forums if you like but it seemed rather worthless when it is already somewhere else. The reasoning behind this thread was because of the other one I posted on and the fact that it seems many SFF goers are getting behind the curve with regards to what is out there. My goal is to just spread the word about what SFF products are available (which is actually a reason I created the site).

I'll keep the links down but if it is ok with you I'd rather not retype information that I know exists elsewhere :)

I do like this site by the way. I just hope to add some knowledge to the community. Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, and do you atleast like the new SFF cases? :P

There are a few more actually but I don't know much about them yet
http://www.sffclub.com

Where small is the next big thing
 
rika13
Gerbil Elite
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:01 am
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:49 am

the microfly is a x-qpack clone

for the longest time, i myself thought there was no difference except the bezel; the microfly is 1" deeper than the x-qpack, still not enough for a 8800gtx, but will help it fit a real power supply and a burner
ASUS P7P55D-E, Core i7 860, EVGA GTX 570 SC, 4GiB DDR3 (OCZ I think), Razer Lycosa (letters rubbing off) and Lachesis, Benq G2400W, Steelseries Siberia G1 headphones (no speakers)
 
rrussell
Gerbil
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:08 am

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:18 am

rika13 wrote:
the microfly is 1" deeper than the x-qpack, still not enough for a 8800gtx, but will help it fit a real power supply and a burner


Poit!

rika13 - This is very close to the info I've been looking for - which of the 8800 line WILL fit in a qpack?

Good to know I can rule out a GTX...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest