If you actually see it you may change your mind.
Build it it is!!!!
Now to the innards:
- The case is the Antec NSK1300
- The KB is the MIcrosoft Media Center KB
for sure (already purchased)
- 2 Gigs DDR-667 (already purchsed)
- Trendnet Wireless NIC (already purchased)
- T.V. Tuner (already purchased)
- HDD will be a WD 320GB SATA2
- haven't truly decided on a CPU yet (will do next week)
Is Vista Home Premium a good buy for an HTPC that will mostly be used for watching movies?
How would it interact with a T.V. Tuner card? Or my KB for that matter?
I have 2 in mind
- GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H
- BIOSTAR TA690G AM2
I'm leaning towards the Gigabyte board but can be convinced to go with the Biostar. Which would be considered to be more stable?
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .