- 2560 x 1024 at 60 Hz, for dual 1280 x 1024 display support.
- 3360 x 1050 at 60 Hz, for dual 1680 x 1050 wide-screen display support.
- 3072 x 768 at 85 Hz, for triple 1024 x 768 at a more comfortable refresh rate for CRT displays.
- 3840 x 720 at 60 Hz, for triple 1280 x 720 wide-screen displays.
- 3840 x 768 at 60 Hz, for triple 1280 x 768 wide-screen displays.
These resolutions are enabled by a new TripleHead2Go Mode Expansion Tool downloadable from Matrox's website. In addition to adding new resolutions, Matrox also says it has worked to improve system compatibility. Matrox's compatibility list for the TripleHead2Go includes most modern graphics cards from ATI and NVIDIA, and even many of Intel's integrated graphics offerings like the 945G, 915G, and 865G Express chipsets.