During Wednesday's presidential debate, George W. blamed the Internet for the Columbine massacre. [Ed: No, he didn't.] TR reader and sometime malcontent Ryu Connor sends in this thread on /. arguing that the uncensored media is harmless.
- The Linux League Friday edition (Real audio) from R@dioWall Street
- First Linux development platform standards released
- KHealthCare: hardware monitoring program for Linux
- Paul DeMone's brief comments on Microprocessor Forum posted at Ace's Hardware
- FiringSquad looks at ProSavage PM133: i815 dethroned?
- Hypothermia illustrates how to get beyond 1300 MHz
- Early impressions of Creative's new Soundblaster Live! 5.1 line from 3DsoundSurge
- MaximumPC's primer on RAID
- PC Hardware explains CAS latency and RAS refresh: dynamic memory
- Pro Cooling's talk'n cool'n with Joe Cool
- GeForce 2 MX roundup@Chick's Hardware
- Review Zone has updated their mega video card shootout
- Computerworld reports on the sensual computer (touchy feely PCs?)
- 3D Spotlight's Metal Gear Solid tweak guide