- NVIDIA Detonator 7.17 drivers for Win 9x/Me and Win2k at Zoiah's (7.17 driver may require DirectX 8)
- Updated NVIDIA Detonator driver comparisons spotted on VR-Zone (Celeron 566@850), Digit-Life (Pentium III 1 GHz), and ApusHardware (Athlon 800 MHz)
- TimmyC's Nvidia Reg Patch 2.8 from Tweak Files
- Andrew Charnley's NVmax 0.954 with the following fixes:
AGP FastWrites (Win9x & Win2k) *FINAL FIX*
IronGate 2X (Win2k) *FINAL FIX*
IronGate SBA (Win9x & Win2k) *FINAL FIX*
AGP rate selector (Win9x & Win2k) *FINAL FIX*
Custom LOD Bias Adjust from -256 to +256.
W-Buffer option for programs which support it.
W-Buffer 32 and 16 bit colour selector.
Uses only 61% of memory used by previous NVmax versions.
- ATi beta 4.12.7020 driver for Win9x/Me from 3D Chipset
- ATi beta 5.12.7020 drivers for Win2K from 3D Chipset
- 3dfx Win9x/Me 1.06.00 WHQL driver for the Voodoo 3 2000/3000 AGP/PCI card from 3dfx Gamers
- VIA 4.03e AGP driver from VIAhardware: latest 'official' driver which installs correctly in WinMe
- Abit KT7/KT7-RAID beta UZ bios dated November 8
- Abit KT7-RAID UL bios embedded with HPT370 RAID 1.0.3b1 (dated November 6)
- HighPoint's HPT370 RAID device driver updates (1.03 drivers)
- FiringSquad's Evil Kyro review (PowerVR)
- Rojak Pot's BIOS optimization guide updated to 5.32
Ryu Connor sent me updated links to Microsoft articles regarding the following BIOS features :-
- PnP OS Installed
- IDE HDD Block Mode
- 32-bit Disk Access
So, if you are interested in knowing what Microsoft has to say about those BIOS settings, then check out the links to the articles!