Here is what they think of VIA's roadmap:
- VT82C694T (Pro133T) - Pro133 chipset supporting Tualatin (0.13 micron process Pentium III), PC133 SDRAM, and AGP 4X; said to sample in March.
- VT8633 (Pro266T) - Pro266 chipset supporting Tualatin, DDR SDRAM, PC133 SDRAM, and AGP 4X. Features a 266MB/sec V-Link and provides for a 64-bit 66MHz PCI slot using the VPX chip; samples in February.
- VT8753 (PX266) - dual processor chipset supporting Pentium 4 (Foster?), DDR SDRAM, PC133 SDRAM, and AGP 4X. Features a 533MB/sec V-Link providing support for four 64-bit 66MHz PCI slots using the VPX chip and sampling in H2.
- VT8363A (KT133A) - chipset with support for Athlon 266MHz FSB and PC133 SDRAM.
- VT8366 (KT266) - 266MHz FSB, DDR SDRAM, PC133 SDRAM, and 266MB/sec V-Link bus. Said to be released by the end of this month.