Poll: Which PC gaming sin is the most egregious?

It’s high time for a new poll, and Bruno’s excellent blog post on the 10 commandments of PC games is perfect fodder. Bruno highlights a number of sins committed by PC games, but which one is the most egregious? There’s no shortage of options from which to choose, including lousy mouse support, the lack of user-hosted dedicated servers, and extraneous DRM and online services, just to name a few. "All of the above" isn’t an option, so you’ll have to pick just one or chime in with your own gripes in the comments below.

In our last poll, we asked you to pick the best first-person shooter weapon. The race for first place was relatively tight, with Half-Life 2‘s gravity gun garnering 23% of the vote, and the iconic BFG 9000 taking 19%. Behind the leaders, the Quake 2 railgun nabbed 11% of the vote, Unreal Tournament‘s Redeemer took 9%, and the Counter-Strike AWP and Doom II super shotgun each snagged 8%. Quake‘s original rocket launcher only came out on top for 6% of our voters, while Halo‘s energy sword and Gears of War‘s chainsaw lagged behind with 3% and 2%, respectively. The remaining 11% have favorites that weren’t on our list, including the Portal gun, Tribes‘ disc launcher, and the minigun from Serious Sam.

There is no option for “ALL OF THE ABOVE”.
    Every option in your poll is cause for gnashing of teeth and flailing of arms.

• Biggins

How about a “Lousy single-player campaign” option?

Most of the popular FPS games (Battlefield and Call of Duty series) have a single-player campaign that is very linear and can be completed in 5 hours. After that, your only option is to play online.

I don’t like to play FPS games online. It’s really dissapointing because of the lack of teamwork. It’s also annoying when you get killed a few seconds after respawn. The last game I played multiplayer is Bad Company 2. There were many occasions when I was pounding my fist on the desk and cussing because my team was getting slaughtered. It’s really stressful for a “fun” game.

I voted for “Shatfting mod developers.” I’ve been playing a lot of Arma 2 because there are a lot of mods and user created single-player campaigns and missions you can download for free. They have some DLC packs I’ve purchased but that was mainly so I could get the official versions of the new weapons and vehicles. Then I can use those for the user created content based on the DLC pack. I’ve gotten a lot of “bang for the buck” out of Arma 2 (no pun intended).

• travbrad

You should also understand the game you are buying. Most of the Battlefield games had NO single-player mode at all, so expecting a great single-player campaign probably wasn’t realistic on your part. Reading any review would have revealed just how short the BC2 campaign was.

I agree it’s hard to get good teamwork on any game with such high player counts though. Even if you are on Ventrillo/Teamspeak with a few friends, you are still only a small part of your overall team. If you want real teamwork in an online FPS, you should try Left4Dead2. Teamwork literally makes or breaks your team in that game (4 players per team). If your team doesn’t have microphones you are almost guaranteed to lose.

• Biggins

@travbad – You won’t get very far in life by talking to people like they’re morons.

I read the reviews for BC2 and knew it was targeted at the multiplayer crowd. I bought it anyway thinking I would enjoy the multiplayer. I got bored with it after 2 months. I bought L4D2 and played it for a few weeks but I don’t enjoy the zombie genre as much as military shooters.

My point is these games have a single player campaign/mode, but it is short and poorly implemented. There aren’t very many good games targeted at the single-player crowd.

• ShadowEyez

DRM no doubt. Though all of these things can be fixed with patches, most of them are mistakes or oversights, where as drm is purposeful, and like most measures of the sort, will be bypassed by criminals and cause problems for legit users.

• Xenolith

Extraneous DRM/online services for me. Just installed Dirt 2 on a new PC last night. Not counting the Steam download, it took at least a half hour to work through the CD key, Windows games, repeated viewing of splash screens and player & graphics set up. Very painful.

• travbrad

Yes, it seems they try to use everything that is bad about consoles rather than what is good about them. One of consoles greatest strengths was being able to just pop in the disc and play, yet they seem to be going in the exact opposite direction on the PC. At this rate we are going to have to complete online surveys before they allow us to play the game.

Then they complain PC gaming isn’t popular. Well no shit it’s not going to be popular if you make the experience so grueling/painful to even begin playing the game you BOUGHT. It should never be harder to get a purchased game working than a pirated one, but that is frequently the case.

• rohith10

“Lousy mouse support” for me.

If it doesn’t support the mouse as much as it supports the analog stick, it shouldn’t be on the PC.

• yogibbear

I could just quote myself from the blog post… but you should’ve just copy and pasted my list into this poll… seeming as though there were a few more options than those in the poll for this thread…

[quote<] The ten commandments of making a **** port to PC: 1. use the unreal engine 2. use really bad mouse accelleration with no way of turning it off completely 3. have zero graphical options, and/or make them fixed based on arbitrary hardware differences that aren't based on real world performance 4. have bad FOV adjustments, inappropriate screen stretching, hud stretching, FMV stretching etc. for various aspect ratios 5. sell a primarily online multiplayer game with no dedicated servers 6. put draconian DRM on the product (or multiples of) 7. release different day 1 DLC/items depending on which store you purchase the game from 8. make the game completely unplayable with anything but a x360 controller (putting $500 steering wheels, $200 joysticks to waste) 9. limit the game to console hardware levels, then release it on PC and make it use 100% cpu utilisation so we have to listen to our fans blarring away for no reason 10. delay the port until the game is sooo irrelevant to PC gaming and then complain that it didn't sell due to 'rampant piracy' and vow to never again spend "countless hours" producing your amazing product. 11. (because i'm a PC gamer so I can count up to 11) use Quick Time Events that involve SMASHING your $200+ keyboard and $50+ mouse to pieces just to get past a sequence in the game for zero enjoyment factor [/quote<] Alas I missed shafting mod developers and crappy UI, but I guess I would class crappy UI as a complete failure of game design (and hence making the game redundant and not even worth releasing) and lack of support for mods as dependent on the game/company/engine/developer/publisher. I really do think this poll would have come to a showdown between DRM vs. QTEs if you really thought about it. Despite my loathing of bad UIs, you can tend to avoid games with bad UIs. However DRM and QTEs are becoming unavoidable these days, which is depressingly sad. Would not be surprised if Skyrim was to have QTEs.

• kroker

Personally, I voted DRM and online services as well but only because of the horrible G4WL which prevented me for being able to save my progress in Batman: AA for two days before I could fix the problem. I was mad as hell that I couldn’t save my progress in a SINGLE PLAYER game which I spent good money on. Luckily after I fixed the problem, the game was good enough to overshadow the frustration G4WL caused me.

But I think the thing that I hate most is preventing or discouraging resale (by selling the game through online services and/or limited installs). That means that the game I just bought is instantly worthless. I don’t care about their arguments for this, it’s clear that they have no respect for the consumer.

• kamikaziechameleon

I hate all but DRM can render my game unplayable in an attempt to stop me from pirating it. Forcing me the consumer to pirate a game to get around the DRM so I can play it. Basically making the jacked version better than the purchased version. That stuff is messed up!

I imagine a meeting where they discuss piracy and some one recommends they drive all pc gamers to piracy simply so they can then stop making pc ports. Its the only probably plot I can discern for the presence of DRM.

• darryl

In my gaming neck of the woods, the most damned aspect is poor optimization of the game’s code. My example is the release of a long-awaited combat flight sim (7 years!!) only to find that it was released without having any beta testing. The released product brought top-tier quad core systems down to low double-digit fps. People were MAD! Fortunately, optimization continues, but it really put the fan boys off big time,especially after so long a wait. When a combat sim comes out and causes stutters over forests, and cities, it’s dark day for the genre.
    darryl

• Arclight

I can’t pick between “No user-hosted dedicated servers ” and “Shafting mod developers “. The first is what takes fun out of multiplayer, mostly for shooters but also for demading RTS games like SC2.

Also the fact that they don’t allow the community to create content will only shorten the lifespan of the game and you will pretty much see alot of empty servers after a year from release. You can only play a map so many times before you want something new. You will come back to the classic map but you want a break from time to time, yes sir.

Look at Counter-Strike, if you were tired of playing normal team deathmatch you could join a zombie mode server. Valve didn’t create that but they copied it and made Left4Dead…..comunity created content….the best.

• holophrastic

I don’t use a typical qwerty keyboard. I despise games that don’t allow me to remap the keys. It can be really really difficult to play games when up and down are on opposing corners of the keyboard.

• aspect

I hate games that have mouse acceleration/lag/don’t have the hardware mouse option. It’s the most basic thing when it comes to a PC game.

• matnath1

Of the choices given I picked extraneous DRM etc…

However, I am even more annoyed by publishers and/ or companies like STEAM assuming that we all love online gaming so much that they are not even bothering to mention the single player aspect of the game in their marketing descriptions. Further, some games are online only and they fail to clearly spell this out.. It’s only after you pay, download and install that you may than see that OMG this is online only! (Conan Hiberian whatever was like this).

If you enjoy spawning every sixty seconds, online gaming is for you! ( Or maybe I just can’t hang with the teenagers).

• Krogoth

This thread is full of mad and butthurt.

• BobbinThreadbare

Yes, we are mad that companies don’t make what we want.

Got any more brilliant insights?

• Kaleid

Most egregious PC gaming sin:

Mass market console ports.

• StashTheVampede

Why isn’t the Unreal Engine on this list?

• Jahooba

Other: Nothing angers me more in this world than shallow Field of View. Grrrrr! Just thinking about it makes me vibrate with rage.

And not seeing it on the list of most egregious sins makes me even more angry!

Next comes Paltry Config Options – because, like FOV, it’s there in the .ini, and you can change it, but there’s just no way to do it in-game. Grrrr!

• SHOES

I know what you mean… Just the same to me as the Vsync option missing in some games like OMGWTFBBQ seriously why not put that in as an option I absolutely HATE tearing and I hate it even more when I have to go digging for a text file to mod so I can turn it on >.<!

• jcw122

Extraneous DRM and online services? What kind of gamers visit this site? Not having user-dedicated servers or mod abilities basically ruins PC gaming…

• Noigel

Only 60 so far for “Paltry config options”?

I’m one of those oddballs that uses the arrow keys instead of the WASD configuration… I live and die by it.

Really sucks to not be able to use the control scheme you want… for example, until recently the Witcher 2 didn’t support arrows or number pad keys… it’s like trying to walk around with both your legs asleep… or use a gamepad in an FPS… you can do it but it EXTREMELY diminishes the joy factor.

-Lousy mouse support is on par with bad configs (both kill in-game maneuvering).
    -Crappy user interfaces aren’t as bad (user interfaces are secondary to actual gameplay most of the time).
    -No user-hosted dedicated servers isn’t as bad (at least you can maneuver in-game.)
    -Extraneous DRM and online services isn’t as bad (sometimes it’s worse but more often just annoying)
    -Shafting mod developers isn’t as bad (at least you can enjoy the primary created content)

• Bensam123

Caking post-processing on top of everything like it’s styling gel on McGuyvers mullet. Almost all of the games now days feel like you’re either walking through a oil painting or you have cataracts. Worst yet is when it’s buggy and the effects don’t dissipate, they just build up and even more so when the graphical options don’t even turn it off (even when you do turn it off). Latest violator of this is DNF.

• potatochobit

I was unable to play oddworld strangers wrath on PC for 6 Months because AMD’s openGL drivers are broken and I had the 6000 series new GPU

but now it’s june and I can play it!

• albundy

the worst sin is making me look up egregious, no pun intended, and a great way to piss me off today.

• odizzido

DRM has ruined game purchasing for me while being completely useless. As bad as the other things are they don’t instantly blacklist a game.

• Firestarter

Lousy mouse support really tops my list. The reason being that if you just take the easiest, laziest way of supporting mouse input, you’re still not doing it wrong to the extend that a lot of games have done the last few years. Unreal Engine 3 seems to be the worst offender of bodging up mouse input just for the hell of it. Or perhaps more accurately, they probably tacked on mouse support by using it to emulate a thumb stick 🙁

• Duck

DRM can turn a game into a no sale.

As far as sins go… how about releasing PC games as shoddy console ports?

• Meadows

I would’ve voted for lacking config options, but then I realised that I don’t need lots of configuration if the game is made properly in the first place. There’s a wealth of options in GTA 4 for example, for only the graphics (and then there’s more for everything else), but you’re really only digging into that garbage pile because your framerates suck, and all you really want to do is play.

So I slapped myself, woke up, and voted for the prime evil, DRM.

• HisDivineOrder

DRM is bad, but inevitable. Not supporting a mouse on PC is just undefendable. Try playing Dead Space with a mouse with vsync enabled in-game.

• Dazrin

While I hate crappy DRM and such, I voted “crappy user interface” as the worst item. If a game is frustrating to play, who cares if it has crappy DRM – I won’t be playing it anyway. If a game is awesome and has crappy DRM I will still want to play it.

Game Play > DRM

• rndmuser

Exactly… I have never quit playing game just because it has “evil DRM”, but I did quit playing (and don’t plan on replaying) a few games (or simply downloaded “trainer” cheats for them to get through annoying parts as painlessly as possible) just because they had a horrible controls/interface implementations or poor and unimaginative overall gameplay.

• travbrad

I for one enjoy taking 30 seconds to do something that should take 5 (looking at you F1 2010)!

Seriously though, we have had mouse-based GUIs that have worked for 20 years, how can developers not get this right?

• VILLAIN_xx

• Palek

Very much agreed.

I forget which of my racing games it was, but there was no way to use the gamepad to navigate the menu. So, I had to swap between the keyboard and the gamepad every time I started and finished a race. Quite annoying when you’re leaning back in a couch trying to chill out.

• bobboobles

have they fixed the mouse/menus in FFXIV online yet? I really wanted to give that game a shot, but that part of the game was horrendous.

I picked bad mouse support.

• MrBojangles

I’ve been periodically retrying it as a long time ffxi fan.The last time i booted it up was about a week ago, and yeah they’ve fixed things for the most part.The menus are alot more responsive now and don’t take forever to load, but the mouse seems to still be a little sporadic about things.like trying to just mouse click on the target you want is still really kinda hit and miss, but you can defiantly tell there genuinely working on it. Trying to correct all the mistakes from the previous team and get things polished out.

• destroy.all.monsters

You have to get past the drm first before you can even play the game. The UI is only a factor after that.

Plus if you’ve somehow used up your “activations” by changing hardware you may never be able to play it at all.

• clone

I have to disagree, don’t get me wrong I don’t believe in playing garbage games but I’ll play an imperfect game so long as it’s amusing while I won’t tolerate invasive DRM and imposed online.

I used to love Blizzard games until StarCraft II came out with imposed online all the time.

game wouldn’t save if I didn’t play online and I couldn’t play single player unless on the internet, the last time I played I had just launched the game and in between launching the saved game someone starts messaging me “sup?”, “what’s going on bro?”…. I paused and thought “wtf?, I can’t even play this game by myself without ppl having a look at me and messaging.

I simply cannot believe this is where gaming has gone that I lose the right to play a game in the privacy of my home without ppl looking in not by choice is this done but it’s imposed.”

Blizzard it’s been a long road but I’m done with you and the rest of the industry if this is where it’s headed.

to be honest I’ve found it to be a relief as it was the excuse I used to walk away and rejoin the real world.

• MrBojangles

This one really needs a “click all that apply” feature.So many i wanted to vote for.Went with lousy config options however.Now that i have a nice 1080p led monitor and a system capable of turning up eye candy with (Again thanks for that TR 🙂 ). I get really irritated by games with little to no options for tweaking the config. DRM’s and concentrating heavily on the online experiences rather than the core games is defiantly number 2 on my list, Followed closely by shafting the mode community.Oblivion, fallout 3, DAO , Baldurs gate 2 are some of the greatest games of all time in my opinion.Mostly do the sheer number of user made graphics tweeks ,expansion’s and misc mods you can get for the games.Hell i never understand the logic behind not allowing modders. There essentially getting 90% of the post release work needed to keep there games alive done for free.

• l33t-g4m3r

Agreed. I choose all of the above. Some of the options seem slightly related too. DRM is one thing, but a poor console port is another. You can crack drm, but you can’t fix a port.
      edit: Actually, I may go with mouse support considering that usually ruins the PC gaming experience completely. It’s still a cumulative effect though, because there is no egregiously bad game that hasn’t committed multiple sins.

• Phookia

It’s not listed but. Releasing purchase DLC before or with game launch that has content that should have really been in the game to start with. It may be that I grew up in the world where a developers would patch their game adding new content and hope the buzz the content would drive more new users. Nothing wrong with content that is expansion quality that deserves its own price for the hard work put in by the dev team (they need to eat) but some of the DLC I see (OG models and such) I remember used to come packed with the game and earned though beating it 70 times.

• The Wanderer

Arguably, that can be considered as a form of DRM; at least, some publishers are using it that way, as a way of making sure that people who don’t buy the game (or even who buy it used) don’t get the full game experience.

In some ways it’s less bad than many other forms of DRM (or whatever you want to call it in this case), but it still fails at least one of my two standard DRM-acceptability tests…

I don’t mind DRM, exactly, but I do specifically mind activation limits. If a game has activation limits, there’s no way I’m buying (even though my upgrade cycle has slowed down considerably).

• Meadows

That counts as extraneous DRM.

Not necessarily; extraneous implies (to me at least) that it’s a second or third layer of DRM, but I’m thinking of a handful of disc-based SecuROM titles like Spore that shipped with install limits.

• cygnus1

i read it as meaning unnecessary or superfluous, which is the case for all DRM

• OneArmedScissor

No kidding. It doesn’t stop anyone….except people who bought it. The end.

• cygnus1

yup, DRM is only punishment for actual customers

• travbrad

My favorite is when the developers brag about how awesome and uncrackable their DRM is. For hackers, that’s the equivalent of waving a cape in front of a bull. Telling them they can’t do something makes them want to crack it more than anything.

• puppetworx

I thought lack of user-hosted dedicated servers would be top for sure.

I guess that my epic fits of rage playing COD aren’t really justified afterall.

• Aphasia

You forgot another option: All of the above!

Thats why I voted other.

That kind of defeats the purpose of the question. They’re not all equally bad.

• Ushio01

Erm there all so terrible how can I just pick 1.

• BiffStroganoffsky

Throw darts until you get a hit. Suction-cupped ones worked great on CRTs but you’ll have to use the standard metal-tipped ones for flat screens.

• Palek

And if you have some stuck pixels, the darts might actually fix them!

• ET3D

Save points.

• OneArmedScissor

You forgot, “Making sucky games that don’t sell and blaming piracy.”

• mxjcmxjc

Survey Says!!! Ding! “Making Sucky Games that don’t sell and blaming piracy” and we would have accepted “Making $hi^^Y console ports that don’t take advantage of current PCs”

• KyleQ

What drives me nutsthe most are obvious console ports where the loading screens show what console buttons to push to do a certain task. What is so hard about changing the console specific loading and menu screens for the common pc buttons? Do you even care about the fit and finish of the game?

• Meadows

Lost Planet did that, they literally displayed XBox 360 controls flashing on-screen when player action was needed. A, B, X and Y, specifically. Never mind the fact they were bound to completely different letters on the PC, but thankfully you got used to it reasonably quickly thanks to the complementary colour coding of the buttons.

• ApockofFork

I voted DRM and services because those can completely stop you from playing a game, not just prevent you from playing it in a sensible usable way.

I have to say though that in practice I am more horrified by not having any options to set in the game. I have definitely spent a significant amount of time going into a game looking for options getting confused about not finding them, quiting, looking for an external config, not finding that going to the games folder, look for an ini file to modify, and then finally give up and continue to act confused and stunned for a while. I’m pretty sure I played something at some point that didn’t even let me set the resolution!

• DrDillyBar

DRM is a pain, but if I can’t click stuff with a mouse there is something terribly wrong.

• bthylafh

Extraneous DRM and online services by a mile, but honorable mention must go to lousy interfaces and the lack of config options.

I think the original Assassin’s Creed had the worst interface of any console port I’ve had the misfortune of playing.

• paulWTAMU

You mean when it flashed the 360 buttons up? Heeeelllllo, I don’t have RT button on the keyboard Ubi! It’s a shame cause it is a fun game.

• thesmileman

One word: Origins

• EffKay

Agreed! Fully!
      Just why a Single-Player game requires a constant internet connection to load a savegame is beyond me. It’s on the disk…

• wirerogue

what does egregious mean?

• bthylafh

Seriously? You’re on the Internet and you can’t be bothered to search for this?

I wonder if he’s being ironic because this is a serious case of egregious stupidity.

• morphine

It’s not irony, it’s sarcasm. What an egregious mistake, haw haw.

edit: OK, yeah, I guess you’re right.

• cynan

Can’t it be both?

From Marriam-Webster:
            Sarcasm: A sharp and often satirical or [b<][u<]ironic[/u<][/b<] utterance designed to cut or give pain. Personally, I think the OP was using hyperbole to accentuate the observation that perhaps "egregious" may not be part of the sort of vernacular that is usually encountered at TR (and tech journalism sites in general) and may perhaps not be reflective of the reading level normally encountered at these outlets. Either that or it was simply a complaint: He really didn't know/remember what it meant and had to be bothered to look it up.

• wirerogue

Internet???

• xeridea

[url<]http://www.lmgtfy.com?q=egregious[/url<]

• ronch

Eggs! Yum!

• wirerogue

this one is my favorite. from google dictionary. thanks mister let me google that for you!!!

e·gre·gious
      adjective /iˈgrējəs/

1. Outstandingly bad; shocking
      – egregious abuses of copyright

2. Remarkably good

WTF?

• JDZZL

that is egregiously correct…??

• indeego

Yeah I think Google was trolled. That second definition isn’t right.

• matic

I don’t know in English but in Italian “egregio” has really that meaning (the second one, I mean). It’s the common way to start formal/commercial letters. One of those words that go straight in the so called false friends, I guess. This is new to me, and good to know it!

• stratosrally

I despise Games for Windows Live. I don’t even play online, and it is so frustrating going through their process. I actually had a momentary loss of control installing Bulletstorm the other day and threw the dvd case across the room, and I’m a middle-aged guy that shouldn’t let things like that get to me.
    I’ve only been mildly annoyed with Steam in the past – and then only on a few games.
    Oh – my other pet peeve is key-mapping. Dead Space won’t let me use my directional arrows for WSAD, leaving it practically unplayable for me.
    Lastly – I don’t ever want to have to dig out a disc to play a game after install again!

• rndmuser

Dead Space PC port had really poor overall way of controlling your character, from extremely poor mouse response (both in game and when using menu selections) to (IMO) poor camera view. I remember trying to tweak the controls using various suggested methods, like playing with Vsync option, but still couldn’t get the controls to my liking, never really bothered to finish that game and don’t really plan to.

• Noigel

There are some games (Resident Evil 4 & 5, Dead Space 1 & 2, Dead Rising 2, Assassin’s Creed where I prefer plugging in a game pad. Those games are built to have different walking speeds (for your character) at varying angles applied on a “thumb stick.”

It just works better than the on/off feels of the keyboard press. Sometimes you need to move at a speed that isn’t full-tilt. 🙂

• BobbinThreadbare

In the first few Splinter Cells movement speed was extremely important and they had a novel approach where you could select what speed you walked/ran at using the mouse wheel. It had way more granularity than a thumb stick could hope to approach.

Of course the big companies do their best to kill off any innovation on the PC side so I haven’t seen that done in years.

I don’t remember different speeds being important in RE4 though.

• Noigel

I remember that in Splinter Cell and it was awesome. Wasn’t as important in RE4 as Splinter Cell but it added to the polish. In Dead Rising 2 it felt really weird to try and use mouse/keyboard, you didn’t have the fine ability to veer into a direction at a slant… all rough angles with keys.

• rndmuser

That really depends on a game type… For example, single player-oriented games don’t need any “dedicated servers” or something like this.
    Surprised that so many people voted for “DRM” option – I’ve never personally had problem with things like these (maybe I was just “lucky”), though I agree that doing stuff like requiring you to keep the original DVD disk inside the drive is somewhat annoying. The only things I find universally unacceptable are things like overall poor default control settings (both mouse and keyboard) and inability to adjust them to your liking.

• Cuhulin

The problem I have with “disk in drive” is not just inconvenience, it is making the game unplayable when I travel (which I do a lot for work).

• rndmuser

Yea, that’s more than an “inconvenience”. Though in that case it makes sense to get a game through one of those online distribution services (even though my laptop has optical drive I usually play something Steam-enabled or some MMORPG game when I’m away from home).

• indeego

It was a while back, but I can recall a SecuROM install that destroyed my ability to use my CD-R within Windows. The process to repair it was longer than just reloading Windows from scratch.

• rndmuser

I’ve read all kinds of horror stories about DRM (and I don’t doubt that some of them are true), however, like I said, I never personally experienced any of those. Maybe I was “lucky”, maybe I was using different hardware (as far as I can remember I always preferred to use cheapest Lite-On optical drives), maybe because I never used those optical drive emulation programs (like Daemon Tools or Alcohol)… I don’t really know why.

• Hattig

I think we know which one’s going to win this vote by a clear mile.

• Cuhulin

Yeah, we do, and it is winning big, but MrBojangles is right. This should have been a multiple choice.