Eight is Enough
- AllThingsD: Apple’s “Samsung Didn’t Copy Us” ad campaign postponed
- ZDNet: Is Valve’s Linux gamble over Windows 8 a shot in the dark?
- LinuxBSDos.com: $49 Android PC’s ROM, kernel, and bootloader released
- CBR: Intel, Google revamping Android 4.1 for Atom-powered devices
- C|Net: Is Google headed toward an Android Nexus PC?
- TechCrunch: Let’s not get too excited about Google Fiber… yet
- Engadget: Is hp showing the Slate 8 in its latest commercial?
- Zuckerberg: Facebook phone ‘wouldn’t make much sense‘ – LA Times
- Leaked RIAA report: SOPA / PIPA “ineffective
tool” against music piracy – TorrentFreak
- Skype’s Big Blog: What does Skype’s architecture do?
- The Raw Story: NSA director shows up at hacker conference to recruit talent
- WSJ: Apple, Google line up to bid for Kodak’s patents
- InfoWorld: Can open source save hp?
- TechCrunch on a unique view inside an hp laptop assembly line
- Engadget: MSI outs new CR41 notebook
- Apple’s Labor Day TV ad
- NCIX and Newegg have weekend deals
- Engadget: Google posts Android 4.1 Jelly Bean images for Nexus devices
- The Huffington Post: iPhone prototypes that never left Apple’s lab
- Engadget’s AT&T Garnet Red Galaxy S III hands-on
Software and gaming
- Microsoft: Windows 8 team makes new builds every day – Neowin
- MCV: Retail wants 249.99 Wii U… but lower price could surprise trade
- PSX Extreme: Work on GT6 began “immediately after” GT5 was complete
- KitGuru’s The Amazing Spider-Man review (PS3)
- Techreaction’s End of Nations beta key giveaway