Another week, another deals post, another batch of cheap SSDs. Let's start with the other stuff, shall we?
- Kingston's HyperX Blu 8GB DDR3-1600 memory is on sale at TigerDirect. This is a single DIMM with a low-profile heat spreader and 1.5V voltage rating. The module is normally priced at $89.99, but there's a $10 instant discount right now, and coupon code VPQ121915 shaves off another $16. Total price: $63.99—or only $127.98 for a dual-channel pair.
- Corsair's Carbide Series Air 540 case benefits from a series of deals at Newegg. The cuboid curiosity has a massive side window, room for ATX motherboards, and a unique, dual-chamber layout. The usual asking price is $149.99, but with a $10 instant discount, a $10 mail-in rebate, and a $10-off coupon code (EMCPGHC43), the case should set you back only $129.99.
- I'm a sucker for Cherry MX brown switches, so I can't resist linking ThermalTake's Meka G1 Prime Edition mechanical keyboard. This thing normally sells for $99.99, but it's $20 off right now, and a $30 mail-in rebate brings the effective price down to $49.99. There is, of course, a catch. Just look at the thing:
The black and red I can sort of understand, but pink? Looks like someone spilled Pepto-Bismol on a Ferrari. Blame the Hardforum for this one.
- Before we get into SSDs, TigerDirect is selling Toshiba's HDKPC03 1TB mechanical hard drive for only $49.99 after an instant discount and coupon code NNX120055. This drive has a 3.5" body, a 7,200-RPM spindle speed, and a two-year warranty. Not bad for 50 bucks.
- Imma just put the SSD deals together this week. Seagate's 600 SSD 480GB is once again massively discounted at TigerDirect. The thing is on sale for $229.99, or $0.48/GB. Meanwhile, Samsung's 840 EVO 500GB is marked down at Newegg. That drive has dropped to $260, or $0.52/GB. 480-512GB is the new 240-256GB, it seems.
As always, we conclude with a shout-out to NCIX, which is holding a Rock Solid Sale Event this week. Gerbils north of the border can pick up Corsair's Vengeance M90 mouse for $29.99, Adata's SX900 256GB SSD for $159.99, and BitFenix's Survivor White ATX mid-tower for $59.99.