A fresh batch of deals has been added to the 2014 Steam Holiday Sale. Here are the featured deals for the next two days:
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for $20.39 (66% off)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for $7.49 (75% off)
- BattleBlock Theater for $1.49 (90% off)
- Don't Starve for $3.74 (75% off)
- Men of War: Assault Squad 2 for $8.74 (75% off)
- Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99 (75% off)
- The Stanley Parable for $4.49 (70% off)
- Farming Simulator 15 for $20.09 (33% off)
- Construction Simulator 2015 for $20.99 (30% off)
Bruno vouches for Wolfenstein, which also has loads of positive Metacritic reviews. Scott recommended BattleBlock Theater when it was selling for $3.74, so that one's a steal at $1.49. And I'm going to chime in with my love for The Stanley Parable, a clever title that's as funny as it is frustrating.
Today's Steam bounty also includes the following 12-hour deals...
- Gang Beasts for $13.19 (33% off)
- Half-Life 2 for $2.49 (75% off)
- Serious Sam 3: BFE for $3.99 (90% off)
- A Bird Story for $2.49 (50% off)
- Two Worlds II for $1.99 (90% off)
- Shadowgate for $4.99 (75% off)
... And the latest round of Community Choice selections, which are good for 24 hours:
- Gunpoint for $4.99 (50% off)
- Mercenary Kings for $6.79 (66% off)
- Luftrausers for $4.99 (50% off)
Serious Sam 3's wide-open levels and hordes of enemies are a refreshing throwback to the old-school shooters I grew up on. Easily worth four bucks.